[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't get me wrong, Trump has the best policies out of any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1457128675952.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1457128675952.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
Don't get me wrong, Trump has the best policies out of any candidate running, but is anyone else mainly supporting him just because of the massive asshurt it's going to cause once he's elected? I know I am. It's going to be absolutely glorious.
>>
>>73033455
That's justification enough.

The lefties need a massive pushback for the sake of humanity.
>>
>>73033455

its the main reason he got my attention in the first place, the absolute anal devastation he causes is hilarious.

the way he just says fuck you to all the media and the other candidates/SJWs.

i think he has some flaws, ofc, like with snowden, torture, perhaps foreign policy, 'im going to bomb the shit out of them', and the fbi phone hacking thing. but i see them as minor blips, tbqhflamalam
>>
the only reason I support him actually
>>
He's not going to win: his nomination will destroy the GOP for 20 years, handing the democrats control of the Executive branch.

Feels good bro.
>>
>>73033455
>but is anyone else mainly supporting him just because of the massive asshurt it's going to cause once he's elected? I know I am. It's going to be absolutely glorious.

this

not sure i like tariffs, and deportations are needed more than walls but the butthurt is evidence enough that he is doing something right
>>
I am sick of the progressive left. I am voting for him based on the butthurt.
>>
I donated $20.16 to Rand... but bought 3 MAGA hats.
>>
I know it's one of those things and the other is just icing on the cake, but i dunno which is which at this point.
>>
>>73033455

Honestly, Trump's a nationalist who is a centrist on economic issues, that's pretty much my dream candidate. Assblasted Leftists are just a perk.
>>
>>73033455
My main reason is that we need to prove Nationalism can thrive over Globalism in this generation to Europe to save their culture
>>
>>73033455
The libcuck whining and bitching is definitely why I'm voting - my greatest hope is that we'll get to see one of them actually an hero this election season. The fact that some nice family in a border state won't end up raped to death by illegals is a pretty good bonus, though.
>>
File: 1461118068140.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1461118068140.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>73034022
Yes, like I said he has the best policies, but just the ass pain alone will be enough to get me to vote for him
>>
>>73033834
Fuck off leftyleaf just get on the train already and quit supporting a war criminal
>>
>>73033455
I disagree with a lot of what he does. However, if he gets elected, it will show legislators that not all Americans buy into the radical left beliefs.
>>
>>73033455
As irresponsible of a reason it is a vote for someone, I would be lying if I said I wont enjoy the collective butt hurt.
>>
>>73033455
>Trump has the best policies out of any candidate running
Really? Any examples? How does he want Merica great again?
I only know that he wants to build a wall on the Border to Mexico and Mexico must pay for it. No Muslims in the USA anymore. More Money for Merica Forces. In Economy a lot of his Companies are in depth or bankrupt like the "Trump Plaza" or "Trump Taj Mahal". Still a lot of People think that he is good in Economy.

Does he have some Trump Masterplan for the USA? Or is he just a fucking idiot with a big Mouth?
>>
>>73035102
>0-2 in World Wars talking shit about Trump
>>
I would supoort anybody that says what he says outside of clinton, whom I wouldnt vote for even if she promised immortality
>>
>>73033455

Right here. Fuck you faggoty crying liberals and white guilt pussies.
>>
>>73035202
shit? it's only the truth
>>
>>73035102
Troll harder next time Mohammed
>>
>>73035432
i will burger
>>
>>73033455
Absolutely. One of the most important parts of Trump's run has been a successful shifting of the overton window to the right.

For DECADES, liberals have been allowed to run amok and slowly push the "general consensus" further and further left to the point where you get locked up for not wanting to bake gay wedding cakes and thinking that little boys shouldn't take estrogen pills to pretend to be girls. And these people have NEVER had to deal with real opposition, and now that someone is standing up to them, they don't know what to do. Their usual tactics of RACIST SEXIST LITERALLY HITLER are not working.
>>
File: 1462287910681.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1462287910681.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>73035631
I'm confident Trump is going to mop the floor with Hillary, simply because he doesn't play by the rules, he's alpha as Fuck, more effective at communicating, goes on every talk show possible (while Hillary hides from the spotlight), Hillary is under investigation, she has Fucked up so much and he's going to twist the knife and I can wait to see lleftist heads explode when she crash and burns
>>
>>73033705
The fact that their usual tactics of shaming people out of their positions and all their baiting to dub someone racist, sexist, etc just bounce off him without a problem is just fantastic.

With today, someone sticking up for what they believe in can get them fired and socially outcast, it's nice to see them angry that they can't hurt him even after pulling out the hitler card. I really hope him becoming President shifts the crazy SJWs into the negative light and they are left behind like the hippies of yesteryear
>>
Yes. I want all the cowards that say they'll move to Canada to put their money where their mouth is and fucking leave.
>>
>>73033455

>weakening our clout in the world
>putting us $30 trillion in debt by his second term
>encouraging torture and committing war crimes
>best policies

Kill yourself, Trump will be the final end to the American century and we'll be reduced to the status of "Great" Britain. Look at the UK and that's what happens to a former superpower that loses all of its clout when it loses all of its overseas military presence.

Trump is a massive retard who thinks the bases are for other country's protection, they're not, they're for OUR force projection and influence.

Step 1 to "making America great again" shouldn't be reducing our influence and force projection in the world, or putting us more in debt just so you can cut taxes
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.