[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this isn't /r9k/, but what reason do I have in not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: american history feel.png (16 KB, 137x117) Image search: [Google]
american history feel.png
16 KB, 137x117
I know this isn't /r9k/, but what reason do I have in not just killing myself? I'm a 28 y/o white male who makes 80k a year and wants a family. I've had several relationships, but I can never find a female to stick it out with. Either they bail or I do. Why is it so hard to find a decent woman you can make your wife and won't stab you in the back?
>>
What will you do with your money?
>>
>>73032897
I've already invested some of it and am pretty much sitting on it right now, but I would really like to buy some property of my own decent enough to at least raise a few kids in.
>>
>>73032821
>I'm a 28 y/o white male
This is reason enough, white males are slowly but surely becoming a dying breed.

All the bleeding heart libs and other countries like France setting shit examples will ensure that whites as a race are cucked for years to come.

Considered any pure Amish girls yet?
>>
>>73032821
>I'm a 28 y/o white male who makes 80k a year and wants a family.

Fucking kill yourself then you fat cuck, fuck you for thinking women actually deserve trust and that life gets better than making 80k a year and just slaying whatever pussy you want and telling them to fuck off, you fucking retard
>>
>>73033162
I think you said fuck in your post more than you actually got fucked in your life friend.
>>
>>73032821
Well, you have money for one, so that's always nice.
Anyhow, if you want a really serious relationship, you gotta know her parents well enough that she will not be able to cheat or bail out without getting a severe backlash from her family.

Also, expand your social circle and become active. That will help end suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>73032821
>I know this isn't /r9k/
And yet you still bring your suicidal tendencies to /pol/. You need to kill yourself, don't listen to anyone trying to talk you out of it. Just get it done or go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>73033452
>post on /r9k/
>I have a job and got laid several times
>gtfo normie reeeee

>post on /pol/
>Trying to preserve the white race
>gb2 /r9k/

no win scenario
>>
>>73033260
ive had sex hundreds of times you projecting piece of shit

god you fucking losers make me have to say this like every fucking day because anything i say to try to convince you not to cuck yourselves means i must be a fucking virgin huh

fucking retarded projecting faggots
>>
>>73032821
lol, im a 26 year old who old just starting his uni degree after taking 4 years to get his AA and living with his parents. Also met my wife at 19 and she lives at my parents with me currently for the past 4 years. Good, nice white girl. Also been saving monthly check dad gives me for a while now and putting most charges on the credit card im an authorized user on. Zero debt, have money, girl, no bills, have fun, going for a decent degree, already saved a shit ton. Im either king of NEETs or really lucky. Sorry your life sucks.
>>
>>73033711
>hurr i need to save the white race by marrying and having kids with the first stupid bitch who gives me the time of day and not ever actually do anything about the laws that have made white birthrates sink across all continents because my cuck altruism will save the white race

seriously /pol/ you all need to kill yourselves
>>
>>73032821
>I know this isn't /r9k/ but ill disregard it and post a r9k thread on another board

fyi everytime i had a conversation with someone like you, the person always end up being as worthless as the worthless women they date.
>>
>>73033887
>hurr im married and everything is great, lol sucks 4 u bud u just need 2 marry a nice christian girl from asia because they're red pilled

you people need to be put out of your misery

you arent doing yourselves or the world a favor
>>
>>73032821
You were born just in time to witness a trump presidency
>>
>>73033962
You first fatty.
>>
>>73033805
And what do you have to show for it?
>>73033962
The whole point of my OP was why can't you find any decent girls. What's wrong with breeding more white children faggot?
>>
>>73033805
>ive had sex hundreds of times you projecting piece of shit

Your dad doesn't count.
>>
>>73034049
>hurr all wemon are evil,
>they only use men
>total not im so beta all i can attract is goldigging whores who are as stupid as i am
Stay jelly wagecuck virgin fag.
>>
>>73034176
>What's wrong with breeding more white children faggot?

Child support

You think your little cuck altruism is gonna save the white birth rates dropping across all white continents?

You think birth rates are dropping for no reason, and you arent going to get fucked over?

>And what do you have to show for it?

lol not kids thats for fucking sure

if half you fags were as open about hating feminism as you were about wanting to get married and have kids, white people might actually survive the next century

but you arent
>>
>>73034251
>>73034367
try again with an actual argument and not just ad hominems you fucking retards lol
>>
>>73034523
What was your actual argument again? I don't remember seeing it. faggot.
>>
All girls are hoez famm. I knocked up this rich blondiee the other day lmfao and she's gonna be raising a little tyrone. There's no point of having a wife bc they're just gonna cheat on you sooner or later. This is like the 3rd white gyal i got pregnant.
>>
>>73034523
Do you know who spawned feminism? It was the fucking jews. Why the fuck do you think we scream about them all the time?

Kill the tumor don't fight the symptoms dumbshit daddy's little boypussy. Time for you to learn a little more.
>>
Does anyone know if the exit bags still work? I read on here that they denature helium so you can't kill yourself with it but that seems like BS because then it would be useless for other purposes
>>
File: surf_pov.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
surf_pov.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
>>73032821
don't do it, keep dating and having fun, meet people, date, travel, read, learn new shit, there will be a time for settling down and starting a family

enjoy your 20s / 30s, man
>>
>>73034619
He has sex a lot [citation need], apparently that is his argument.
>>
>>73032821
>what reason do I have in not just killing myself?
none, youll die anyway. if you dont like it, just leave. people who know you will be sad for a while, then they'll forget you. its a win win
>>
A mix between this
>>73034794
and this
>>73034837

Is this what modern life is supposed to entail?
>>
>>73034619
Holy fucking shit you people are insufferably deluded

>>73034440
>>
>>73034795
Don't kill yourself anon. Save your money buy gold, get property get prepared for a happening. Learn something new. Start lifting. Stop fapping. Take a fucking cooking class and find a woman.

If you learn to love yourself ,women instinctively find you more attractive. The same works in the opposing direction if your moping around contemplating suicide.

Good luck.
PS lie about your income. Make it seem lower so you don't end up with a gold digging cunt like the boipussy telling you to off yourself can only end up with.
>>
>>73034795
Ok, i could go to the bar every Friday and Saturday too and probably get a girl every other week or so realistically. Not that hard. Sex is not that hard to get, for fucks sake. The real hardship is finding someone you can live with, not just have sex with.
>>
File: heh.png (219 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
219 KB, 500x333
>>73034440
>>
File: hugh.jpg (69 KB, 434x575) Image search: [Google]
hugh.jpg
69 KB, 434x575
Unrelated buut pol has ruined my social life.

>in library at uni
>browsing pictures of le happy merchant
>girl i know comes up to me to meet me
>panic and alt tab
>alt tab to youtube video "did the holocaust actually happen?"
>she says hi, looks at me weirdly and walks away
>ignores me for the rest of the term

jesus chrsit
>>
>>73034725
What difference does it make, you're still getting yourself cucked to go have kids under current feminist legislation
>>
Gib money pl0x
>>
>>73035031
>so you don't end up with a gold digging cunt like the boipussy telling you to off yourself can only end up with

I'd sooner kill myself, trust me, that isn't happening
>>
>>73035204
Then, be a fucking man and don't marry a fucking whore. Its not rocket science.
>>
>>73034440
>>73035149
>>73034725

>Having even less white babies is the answer you guys

t. you have to go back
>>
>>73035026
>Implying red pilled women do not exist that meet redpilled men and live happily.
>Western society is so far gone, may as well stay a mad betacuck forever cuz all women are Tyrone's whores
Fuck, stay mad beta
>>
>>73035386
>hurr just marry a good Christian girl

Holy fuck he still doesn't get it
>>
>>73035489
Less babies? I am telling you to nut up and find a proper woman to spawn offspring with. Iv'e given you your answer. Better yourself.

>73035031

My woman is redpilled. They are not impossible to find.
>>
>>73035491
My sides

The only "red pilled" women are either too stupid to see yet how much power they have as women, or are overcompensating for a past

Or are just fat and ugly and are overcompensating for that

How the fuck have none of you figured this out yet Jesus christ
>>
>>73032821
>makes 80k a year

Is that meant to be bad you ungrateful fucker?
>>
>>73035663
I never said Christian, i'm an Atheist you kike.

You are such a fucking faggot. Sorry your dad raped the shit out of you and blamed your mother for it.

Giving up is not the fucking answer. This is just another challenge to overcome. I will be having kids. I want 4. Kill yourself.
>>
>>73035791
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>73035868
>Sorry your dad raped the shit out of you and blamed your mother for it.

Probably true knowing the kind of disaster cases that end up posting shit like that.
>>
>>73035868
That wasn't even the point

My god, no wonder the white race is done, people making three times as much as me are pants on head retarded when it comes to women, and think marriage actually does anything but give them an incentive to leave you

Unless you're the bum and she's making the money, but that's never the case

>>73036033
>hurr ur dad raped u so ur wrong

Pathetic cucks
>>
>>73036205
*wooooossshhhhhh woooooosssshhhhh

You hear that faggot? Its your gape catching the wind as you walk.

*woooooossssshhhhhh
>>
>>73036417
go get married faggot

50% end in divorce, where the male is 11 times as likely to kill himself, but no, im the cuck for trying to stop you, go right ahead, dipshit
>>
>>73037358
>t.im a mad beta /r9k/ fuck
>>
>>73037358
>Creating the next generation of Nazi soldiers with my redpilled woman.

>Faggot

You
>I'm too fucking scared that my woman will leave me and ill kill myself
>not a faggot.

Seriously dude, if this is your life just end it.
>>
>>73032821
Dude. You seriously have no problems other than being alone. Everyone is alone. Not an uncommon problem, bro.
>>
>>73037720
>getting married and having kids

>he thinks she actually values him as a person

ahahahahahaha what a fucking loser
>>
>>73038208
0/10 take it back to >>>/b/.
Come back when you can into bantz.
>>
>>73038863
all you have to do is not get married or have kids until the law is changed

go ahead though, autistic /pol/fags, go save the white race by getting cucked

you all are delusional feminist cancer
>>
>there are people on this board who literally cant get laid without being a cuck who thinks marriage isnt a scam
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.