[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subliminal University of Phoenix commercial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: university-of-phoenix-ad[1].png (171 KB, 448x259) Image search: [Google]
university-of-phoenix-ad[1].png
171 KB, 448x259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2IkZZmd6RA

Today I saw this commercial on TV. Its just weird, so full of subliminal messages. "I took two bullets in the chest?" Why would they even think of that line? This commercial is so full of suffering and slavery images- sleep deprivation, walking through dark tunnels, run-down dark standing room only buses. And the line "a degree is a degree" is obvious- its there to make women go into useless majors in a for-profit non-accredited university, its to make women think all degrees are the same.
>>
>>73032183
I think you're overthinking it.

its basically saying "yeah life is rough but you can getting a shitty degree from a university which is better than nothing. After all you got a million other things to do so you may do this while your at it"
>>
>non-accredited university
the best ones aren't
>>
>>73032183
>>73032505
>>73032538

You didn't notice.

The white men were losers with no education, all the blacks, hispanics, women, and asians had good jobs and degrees and were nice looking.
>>
>>73032698
the white men go to real colleges, the people university of Phoenix poaches are blacks and single mothers.
>>
>>73032876
That's what I thought the "took two bullets in the chest" line was for. Black and Hispanic gangsters who "took two bullets in the chest" and then decided to turn their lives around by going to University of Phoenix. Phoenix preys upon people like this.
>>
>>73032876
That's because they are their market focus and Phoenix is literally the most scam University there is. Half their students dropped out.
>>
>>73032183
The irony is that the ending of the wizard of oz shows the flaw in this thinking.

They all already had what they were looking for. The wizard showed him that the degree was just a worthless piece of paper.
>>
>>73033117
>>73032984

yeah thats what I said
>>
>>73032698
you're right i didn't notice. I agree that was deliberate but that is obligatory nowadays. like how in tv shows you can tell the tactics or the writers because every episode will always have at least 1 nonwhite authority or professional of some kind who is smarter than the rest etcetera.
>>
>>73033205
haha clever. good point.
>>
I always thought the song they play during DeVry commercials sounded like something an escaped slave would sing to find the north star
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TWaBeUiveC0
>>
>>73035271
That does sound like a black slave singing song. The commercial opens with a sunrise, and a black man with a bicycle staring off into the North to freedom.
>>
>>73032183
if that school was so good then why would they need to advertise it
>>
any school that needs to advertise is obviously shit
>>
>>73032183
What is up with Univ. of Phoenix commercials really? Watched tv from burgerland last year and almost every commercial plays this.
>>
>>73036128
Mate at least 5 other people have mentioned that its a scam.
The degree is worth less than toilet paper, any respectable establishment will incinerate your resume if you have attended UoP, DeVry, ITTtech, etc.
>>
File: 1401183003888.jpg (49 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1401183003888.jpg
49 KB, 400x386
>>73032183
>i have also got a brain
>zooms in on a nigger """""woman""""""
>>
>>73036321
all degrees are scams except for degrees from ivy leagues or well-known schools but degrees from online colleges are an even bigger scam and it's obvious when they need to advertise their shitty schools
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.