[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys understand that Trump isn't a conservative, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15
File: 1458171772772.jpg (43 KB, 388x404) Image search: [Google]
1458171772772.jpg
43 KB, 388x404
You guys understand that Trump isn't a conservative, right? I don't know if the conservative movement means anything to any of you, but he has absolutely perverted the principles this country was founded on. Prove to me that he isn't authoritarian in nature.
No memes, you man-children
>pic related, you when you can't offer a convincing argument
>>
>>73029875

>I don't know if the conservative movement means anything to any of you

No.
>>
This will never reach the front page again and this bait will die unhappy.
>>
This is low energy b8
>>
No cucks now, only nationalism
>>
>>73029973
no bait. I just wanted to see how you guys interpreted the philosophy of your "Daddy"
>>
>>73029875
He hasn't once ever talked about the constitution.
>>

o I am laffin
>>
File: 1451416196622.jpg (32 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1451416196622.jpg
32 KB, 413x395
>>73029875
>>
>>73030069
Trying to live a Trump presidency vicariously, Brazil? I don't think it's called nationalism when you love another country more than your own
>>
>>73029973
it's on the front page right now desu

>>73029875
Ethnic nationalists aren't conservative. They never wanted a conservative.
>>
File: 1461450074508.jpg (41 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1461450074508.jpg
41 KB, 480x622
I just want to see a shit show when Trump senpai is President
>>
>>73030094
What does one do other than follow it and know it is the law of the land. What may I ask would you like him to say about the constitution?
>>
The conservative movement gave us Obama, a barely white majority, and too many 'compromises' to count.
>>
File: red.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>73029875
>>
File: 1460662233670.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1460662233670.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>73029875
>no memes

kys
>>
>>73030338
Ben Shapiro, the greatest mind of our time, talked about goys like you today on his podcast! Check it out!
>>
Isolationism and non intervention are part of Trumps platform. Those are both traditional American and true conservative values that neocon faggots will never uphold.
>>
>>73030487
You don't know what conservative really means, do you?
>>
>>73029875
I know that it was a foe and that I'm proud of the part I played in killing it.
>>
So, the whole alt-right thing isn't a joke?
>>
>>73029875
>You guys understand that Trump isn't a conservative, right?

Yes of course. Conservatives are like 1/5th of this board at most.
>>
>>73029875
I don't care about whether he is conservative, I care that he is isolationist, and nationalist.
>>
>>73029875
Define conservative first.

Trump may not fit the republican way of being conservative, but his presence is showing that it's time to change away from that.
>>
>>73029875

>muh open borders libertarianism

Be grateful we're beating you so we can save you from yourselves, Ben Shapiro.
>>
>>73030193

You're confusing nationalism with patriotism
>>
File: 1461959557863.jpg (142 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461959557863.jpg
142 KB, 800x600
>>73029875
Traditional American conservatism is dead and will never be viable again. A mostly right moderate like Trump is the best we can hope for. Get over it faggot etc.

Also Trump's appeal goes far beyond "conservative vs liberal".
>>
>>73029875
>Trump isn't a conservative
This is the end of Trump, I am now a #cuckservative.
>>
>>73030251
he said he would tell the military what to do and they would listen despite it being brought to his attention that klling family member of terrorists might be a war crime

he says things like "how are they allowed to say that?"

wtf does he mean "allowed"

he is moderate-authoritarian and i believe he will do as obama did aka whatever he wants
>>
If a choice lies between a Meme-candidate and a fucking Hillary... You'd better choose a meme, anon...
>>
>>73031004
>the majority is always right (tm)
>>
>>73031016
nationalism is for losers that have nothing left. its a cultural battle not a governmental battle. patriotism is best bc it is based on merits not place of birth
>>73031112
whats moderate about tranny bathrooms, big government, government paid healthcare?
>>
What the hell is an "alt-right"? Is it like the back button on a browser? Seems to be some lingo that some faggot started trying to make /pol/ all mainstreamie n sheeit to impress some BBC. Even so, /pol/ has always been and always will be /pol/, never changes.
>>
>>73031314
>whats moderate about tranny bathrooms, big government, government paid healthcare?
I am agreeing with you. We need weak countries, open borders, and destruction of our culture. #cuckservatives4hillary
>>
File: shillary.jpg (208 KB, 952x627) Image search: [Google]
shillary.jpg
208 KB, 952x627
>>
>>73031407

The alt-right is identity politics for white basement-dwellers.
>>
>>73029875
later nerds, mexican will be able to get a Dl till trump is the president. After that goodbye!.This shit is the same as a Us natural borne citizen joining he Russians. It will become clear soon. We will no longer have frre borders.
>>
>>73029875
Apparently "real conservatives" are faggots who serve at the whim of Democrats

A change was needed
>>
>>73031016
Nationalism exclusive in nature, and most alt right /pol/iticians seem to be white nationalists. I dont think there's a place for brazilians in that nation
>>
>>73031699
yeah cool enjoy your 18k year job, only way you will get more ten that is if the Mexicans get SS
>>
>all these people saying they don't care about conservatism
>meanwhile 4chan is awash in people bitching about "degeneracy"
what?
the simple answer is contrarians and trolls or outsiders who are pretending, but wouldn't it be nice if the baitposters elsewhere (and here for that matter) were false-flagging?
>>
File: 1461622497016.jpg (84 KB, 627x456) Image search: [Google]
1461622497016.jpg
84 KB, 627x456
>I cling to a political definition and fitting it the most instead of looking at the actual policies and what the candidate stands for.
You are the cause of your country's decline. But then again,most likely picrelated.
>>
>>73031699
I think they just feel uncomfortable in the contemporary social climate and dont know how else to react. They get BTFO by tumblr cuties
>>
>>73029971
FPBP
>>
>>73031470
and more Mattress Girls of course

https://youtu.be/lJz1nAfgczk
>>
>>73031470
>We need weak countries, open borders, and destruction of our culture.
how does a moderate fight against that more then a constitutionalist?
>>
>>73030964
I wish
>>
File: Trump.png (3 MB, 1550x2000) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
3 MB, 1550x2000
>>73029875
Yes he's a fascist rayciss bigot goy, and that's why I'm voting for him.

HEIL TRUMP, DEATH TO KEKS LIKE OP
>>
File: 1450816365606.png (287 KB, 208x352) Image search: [Google]
1450816365606.png
287 KB, 208x352
>Muh conservative values
Fuck you faggot, Trump is for America not pandering to some old, shut-in losers who need an ideology to define their existence. Conservatives are just as bad as the liberal cucks that run our shit fucking maple nigger country.
>>
>>73029875
If you've noticed, /pol/ really hasn't thought this through very well. A lot of the posts here are outright hero worship which is kinda sad considering that this is 4chan. After all he's just another politician. I understand that in a lot of ways he more desirable than Hilliary but still, voting for a billionaire? Can we really trust a billionaire to not screw over the poor and what's left of the middleclass any more than they already have been? It scares the hell out of me.
>>
>>73031314
>>73031832
>Nationalism exclusive in nature

Not at all. You guys are thinking of nationalism as an emotion, I'm talking about it as an ideology. Believing that a community of sovereign nation-states with mutual respect for each other leads to a more free and prosperous world than one of powerful globalist supernational actors doesn't mean you have to get drunk and wave a Brazilian flag while beating up Argentinians. If he loves Brazil and hates its shitty left, why would he not be happy to see the same thing in another country, especially one which has had a massive hand in Latin American affairs for generations?
>>
>>73032026
>destruction of our culture
Oh no, but what about McDonalds and Starbucks?
>>
>>73031832
My family came here from nothing. German, Australian and Hungarian from little. We became great from nothing and you are trying to tell me we should excpt being white and enjoy the melting pot? LOL. Back tothe reddit. I and my family work hard and your right, if Brazilians don't work hard there is no place for the America is full. It isn't about race, it is about our decisions and how about we proceed with life.
>>
>>73029875
>implying Trump did any of this
All of those values have been dead for a while.
>>
I think Trump's a Nationalist, which means a certain reverence for the Constitution. Also, most people grow more conservative as they age, Reagan was a Democrat and a Union President before he became a conservative Icon.
>>
>>73032178
>Believing that a community of sovereign nation-states with mutual respect for each other leads to a more free and prosperous world than one of powerful globalist supernational actors
i am for the same things but beleive that patriotisa/american exceptionalism and conservatism is a better way to get there with less risk
>>
>>73032353
7.5 ish M voted for cruz and he was in second place so no those values arent dead at all
>>
>>73029875
lol
>>
>>73032483
And he lost.
>>
>>73031970

We;, keep in mind that the contemporary social climate chops up the penises of babies with scalpels; I'd be cautious about showing much deference to the contemporary culture of the United States if you're interested in realizing your potential as a human being.
>>
conservative movement Is nothing but jews shills encouraging whites to exploit whites fo the jewish dollar.
>>
File: aidssrillexfaggot.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aidssrillexfaggot.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>>73029875
I dont want a conservative I want a strong leader who can deal with building a wall and keeping Muslims out

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
>>73032157
Here's the thing, we KNOW Hillary will fuck us. Trump might fuck us but it's a 50/50 shot
>>
People don't actually give a shit about adhering to progress/conservation the status quo is what led to this
>>
>>73032589
>if you dont win give up your values like a bitch
what?
>>
>>73031407
I first saw it a few weeks ago in an article on Breitbart of all places. I'm guessing that article and people talking about it are how people here heard it.
It's kind of like "neocon" but updated, it's supposed to encompass the way young republican types are these days and also radicals who are republican or right-wing.
Here's the article: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
The authors tried to dissect the category into groups including (I'm paraphrasing here), Nazis, memers, idiots, neckbeards, and "natural conservatives". They acted like several segments were not real conversatives or were dumb or even crazy, but they seemed really keen to not step on any toes too hard, especially in their summary, and basically only decried the violent segments. They even implied pretty directly that it wouldn't be so bad if everyone was segregated into race- and culture-pure statelets.
They also name-dropped /pol/ about three times, and they consisted of a Jew and a poo-in-loo.
>>
>>73032837
the hegelian tactic worked, fuck me
>>
>>73029875
Trumps literal words

Reporter: do you believe in universal health care?
Trump: Yes, everyone's going to be taken care of
Reporter: whose going to pay for it?
Trump: the government!

Case in point, the op is correct
>>
File: 1460238152377.jpg (48 KB, 1225x825) Image search: [Google]
1460238152377.jpg
48 KB, 1225x825
>>73029875
>Prove to me that he isn't authoritarian in nature.

That isn't how burden of proof works. That isn't how any of this shit works.
>>
>>73032928
Trump's literal policy
>djt website
>>
>>73032928
source?
>>
>>73032846
Not what I said at all. Conservative values like limited government and the rule of law are dead in this country and we probably won't even see them again in our lifetime. Do you think leftists care about free speech when they're trying to ban beliefs they disagree with. Do you think they care about the rule of law when they let one of their own run for president instead of going to jail. Or how about when they use the IRS to target political groups they disagree with. I believe in all those things but They only work when all sides agree to them. Once one side declares those values don't matter then all bets are off. It doesn't matter how nice you want to be or how much you want those things, its kill or be killed.
>>
>>73032112
Good leafs are coming out of the woodwork lately
>>
>>73029875
>You guys understand that Trump isn't a conservative, right?
don't care
>>
>>73033584
i dont want to swing to the left bc moderates always lean left on major issues, not always but you know what i mean.
>Once one side declares those values don't matter then all bets are off. It doesn't matter how nice you want to be or how much you want those things, its kill or be killed.
i know what you mean but i would rather "be that guy" then give up and swing left just to get a victory its the same arguement made against conservatives since coolidge-"you gotta give up to win "
>>
>>73033178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPJfKdp3bDs
"everyones gotta be covered"
"im going to take care of everybody"
>>
>>73034055
I get what you're saying. I don't think Trump is perfect by any means but I'm for him because I think he's the only one who can and will build a wall. I'm willing to let that other stuff go because If we get another democrat I guarantee you they'll pass amnesty and then It's game over. I think this our last chance to stop that before we turn into a Latin American shithole. I like Cruz, but I don't think he could get that done. And, if Trump does manage to pull off the wall and deport at least some of the illegals we could always get another chance in the future at some of those other major issues. Without curbing illegal immigration, there's no chance.
>>
>>73029875
I don't give a fuck, Trump hates globalism.
Stay with Trump.
>>
>>73034776
i will vote for trump btw, and i agree with you i just dont think "trump is the only one" that when he says that it makes me think we are turning into south america and the potus will start saying "if you come against me you come againt the people" -it sppooks me

but we dont really have difference other then method to reach the goals

am voting Gop regardless
>>
File: 1462324230929.jpg (45 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
1462324230929.jpg
45 KB, 500x414
>>73029875
Don't care, the ratman was the best the cuckservative movement could offer, it can go die to be quite honest with you family
>>
File: dragon.jpg (47 KB, 500x631) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
47 KB, 500x631
>>73029875
I would have no problem with an authoritarian United States.
North American lebensraum when?
I want to have a country shaped like a dragon.
>>
>most of todays conservatives i've discovered are reactionaries
who said this
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.