[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump said he wants to audit the fed, leave NATO, 'not surrender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1437381451709.png (370 KB, 883x629) Image search: [Google]
1437381451709.png
370 KB, 883x629
Trump said he wants to audit the fed, leave NATO, 'not surrender U.S. to the false songs of globalism', strengthen borders, stay out of international conflict etc. You'd think that Ron Paul or at least fucking Rand Paul(who SUPPORTED ROMNEY IN 2012) would support Trump.

what is ron paul smoking? Is he still butthurt that his son lost? Is he being paid the big shekels?
>>
Sanders is the Ron Paul of the left
>>
>>73029761
Going by his grassroots internet support? Yes. Going by his policies? Fuck no.
>>
>>73029818
going by being a batshit insane senile old person? yes

Trump is the closest thing to what Paul wanted that will get close to the whitehouse, but the retard can't compromise on anything. Oh right, just like sanders.
his analogy is apt.
>>
Ron Paul is more loony than Alex Jones lately
>>
>>73029710
The GOP is plagued with ideologues. They can't exist in a two party system.
>>
>>73029710

He knows, like all sensible people, that Trump is a liar and a true progressive at heart.
>>
welp there goes my last hope for ron paul, hes either sold out or hes gone senile.
>>
File: spatter0.gif (1 MB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
spatter0.gif
1 MB, 400x272
>>73029710
>Trump said he wants to audit the fed

Damn, well there goes that.
>>
"don't vote for me or my son ever again"
-Ron Paul
>>
>>73029710
One wants to bring jobs into the country. The other one wants to bring in mexicans. I think that's a big difference. Not sure why old Ron can't see that.
>>
>>73030270
apparently the older he gets the more ""muh true libertarian"" he has become, and he's finally accepted the libertarian open borders stance.
>>
>>73030226
Yea JFK actually had similar policies to Trump as well.
>>
>>73029710
Trump won't legalize weed, dat's why
>>
>>73029818
>Going by his policies? Fuck no.
That's why he added "of the left" you mental cripple
>>
>>73029710

Once in, he won't do any of that shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.