[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mathematically IMPOSSIBLE for BERNIE to win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Soooo Reddit on suicide watch or ?
>>
It is litetally not impossible for him to get the nomination.
>>
>>73028026

you illiterate kek?
>>
>>73027937
Nah. They're just as hopeful as the rest of us to see Shillary is running her campaign from a jail cell. They've got the razor against their wrist, but none of them are giving up until the FBI announces they've been cucked hard.
>>
>>73028026
Hillary getting thrown in jail is his only hope
>>
>>73027937
Terrible journalism. It's impossible!
>but according to this guy, it isn't
K. Let's go with the clearly fucking embroiled Clinton like it's nothting and fuck Sanders. Cripes
>>
>>73027937
Reddit's all The_Donald shitposting now.
>>
article is referring to his ability to clinch the nomination with pledged delegates, not lead in them going into the convention; almost impossible for shillary to clinch with pledged delegates before the convention as well though

>Clinton News Network
>Reliable info on anything regarding their queen
>>
>>73027937
math has never stopped him before
>>
I fucking hate the berniebrats. Im a Hill supporter (yeah yeah kiss my ass you tweenies) and literally every fucking post is about the guy. i hate SJW too with a passion. Im getting older... and angry!
>>
>>73029012

>I'm a hill supporter

holy shit I cringed so hard
>>
>>73028026
Without a miracle from the FBI? Yeah it is.

Everyone but Trump and Shillary are mathematically disqualified from being the nominee. This will be the meme war of the century.
>>
>>73029012
Worst post of the year
>>
>>73027937
I hope he keeps up the campaign to keep the dems from uniting.
I wonder how Hillary plans on winning the election without the votes of the Bernouts?
This general is going to be so comfy.
>>
File: 1462339855047.jpg (35 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1462339855047.jpg
35 KB, 960x852
>>73029012
>>
>>73029012
Half this post has fine, and half was pure garbage
>>
>>73027937
That's it, I'm a #HillDog now
>>
>>73029012
Go to bed mom and I'm not driving you to vote either.
>>
>>73029012
This post gave me cancer
>>
File: 1425497225624.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1425497225624.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>73027937
>mfw I visit /r/Sanderforpresident and they're talking about how Sanders is the only one who can defeat Trump
>>
>>73029012

>hate sjws

https://youtu.be/lJz1nAfgczk
>>
>>73027937
Bernie's strategy is the same as Cruz's was - stop Clinton from getting a 50% majority of pledged delegates and duke it out at the convention.

The magic number for Democrats is 2383

Clinton has 1683 pledged and 522 supers
Bernie has 1362 pledged and 39 supers

There are 1159 delegates left in the race - Clinton only needs 178 to guarantee a first round ballot... however, it looks REALLY bad for Clinton if she only ends up winning because of superdelegate support - it'll piss off Sanders supporters and play right into Trump's narrative about the corrupt establishment system.

If she wants to win based solely on pledged delegates, she needs another 700, which means Sanders only needs to do 40% or better on average in the remaining contests to force a superdelegate win.

Frankly I hope he does well and they end up having a fucking disaster of a convention - makes Trump's victory all the easier.
>>
>>73030151
She got like 37 from Indiana lol. Hes not going to make it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.