[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP IS A FASCIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: creepy.jpg (50 KB, 369x296) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
50 KB, 369x296
Why does every Trump supporter, and honestly all of his family, look like total fascists?

For example, policy advisor Stephen Miller speaks and looks like a fucking SS commander with his sharp and squinty eyes and his hardcore, borderline violent nationalism.
Campaign chief Paul Manafort looks like a godless mob boss and mass killer and frankly, a sociopath who takes pleasure in destroying people. He also has a history in extremely shady dealings.
Corey Lewandowski, Michelle Field's abuser, looks like a thug in a suit, someone who wouldn't be out of place as Adolf Hitler's aide de camp and personal hitman.

The list goes on and on. They all look and talk like a bunch of absolute nazis.

Keep in mind that after every rally, Trump poses with police officers for pictures and was even seen with SWAT teams. He has gone to great lengths to get the police on his side, as every fascist does. I wonder why he would love a police state... hmmmm...

Is this the kind of nasty people we want running our great country? How can libertarian conservative /pol/ support such an authoritarian, violent, fascist candidate?
>>
Be careful!
>>
>>73027159
Why does _______
Look like _________?
I mean cmon they're all _______

> liberal shill script
>>
>>73027159

It's real in your mind, friend.
>>
File: 1452457349281.jpg (113 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1452457349281.jpg
113 KB, 500x376
>>73027159
>>
File: weedman.jpg (90 KB, 562x331) Image search: [Google]
weedman.jpg
90 KB, 562x331
>>73027159
>fascists
you say that as if its a bad thing...
>>
>>73027159
What a shitty shill post.
I hope you don't get paid for that one.
>>
File: 1460331886128.jpg (62 KB, 457x553) Image search: [Google]
1460331886128.jpg
62 KB, 457x553
WATCH THIS VIDEO AND YOU WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
>>
>>73027159
Did you literally take this pasta from a post in another thread and make it a literal thread. Jesus fuck. Are the shills going to be this retarded?

November can't get here fast enough.
>>
the west needs a little bit of fascism to straighten things out again...it starts with purging the sjw's and fanatical muslims
>>
agreed a lot of these guys have long faces and short hair cuts
>>
File: nervousman.png (493 KB, 612x675) Image search: [Google]
nervousman.png
493 KB, 612x675
>>73027159
>>
>>73027159
>looks like a fucking SS commander

He's got my vote.
>>
>>73027159
Not reading all that.

Shorten it down next time faggot.
>>
What's wrong with being a fascist?
>>
>>73029781
Check the hours, bigot. The one in the /gen/ came after because I made both posts.
>>
>>73027159
>Stephen Miller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3c8z9eku6I
>>
>>73027159
>How can libertarian conservative /pol/ support such an authoritarian, violent, fascist candidate?
The two positions aren't mutually exclusive.

Fascism allows for different rights for different people. A decent white American can live a libertarian life in a fascist state, while the illegals get the truncheon 24/7.
>>
>>73027159
Another dumb cunt that does not what fascist means.

Anyone read the whole post? I wonder why he bothered?
>>
>>73030329
>A decent white American can live a libertarian life in a fascist state
If you truly believe that lol to you my friend, lol to you... You're on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>73027159
* * * * * WARNING: THIS IS SLIDE THREAD. THE SHIT HEAD SHILL OP HAS ONLY MADE ONE POST. DO NOT RESPOND. * * * * *

* * * * * WARNING: THIS IS SLIDE THREAD. THE SHIT HEAD SHILL OP HAS ONLY MADE ONE POST. DO NOT RESPOND. * * * * *

>>
>>73027159
* * * * * WARNING: THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. THE SHIT HEAD SHILL OP HAS ONLY MADE ONE POST. DO NOT RESPOND. * * * * *

* * * * * WARNING: THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. THE SHIT HEAD SHILL OP HAS ONLY MADE ONE POST. DO NOT RESPOND. * * * * *

>>
File: 1377364665611.jpg (203 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1377364665611.jpg
203 KB, 1000x1000
>>73027159
>the same fucking post in every Trump thread

Guess it's time to start getting used to this shit. We've got a lot of shills incoming, lads.
>>
>leaf
>>
>>73030208
Either way (you) fucking leaf I physically feel your autism through my screen.

Also 0/10 for the buzzword bigot. Enjoy getting culturally enriched by Mohammedians.
>>
>>73027159
God, let it happen!
>>
File: 1462156778648.jpg (28 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1462156778648.jpg
28 KB, 288x288
>>73030579

I'm ready for the mapleshlauss. Newfoundland and everything up to the St.Lawrence river is ours.
>>
>>73027159
Is this a subtle pro Trump post? I'm just not sure anymore.
>>
All alphas look a certain way, just like fat fish mouthed femmens
>>
By looking "fascist" do you mean people who dont like like white guilt apologist beta hipster nu male pussies? Aka , people who arent human cancer?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.