[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... Trump's victory is nearby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: trump-unions-thumbs-up.jpg (192 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
trump-unions-thumbs-up.jpg
192 KB, 1600x900
>Be me
>US citizen from birth
>Parents aren't
>Trump wants to remove citizenship for people born in US

Do I run any risks if Trump is to become president?
Can I lose my citizenship if Trump goes full Auschwitz on immigration?
I know it sounds dumb, but it's just that I feel that I'm cheering the wrong president, help /pol/
>>
>>73026547
If your parents aren't Citizens then you aren't either
>>
>>73026547
>US citizen
>Parents aren't

Great one, Paco. You have to go back.
>>
>>73026547
I very sincerely doubt he'll remove citizenship to those born here. Don't be ridiculous
>>
>>73026547
ex-post-facto
>>
>>73026547
You're going back. You have to go back.
>>
>>73026547
Your parents need to start getting their paperwork together. Too many have gotten comfy living here illegally. You have nothing to worry about though.
>>
>>73026547

You have to get the fuck out pedro
>>
>>73027356
>>73026856

Sorry to let you down Mike 1 and 2, let me see if I can get my >underage ID
>>
>>73027719

Also
>Bryan
>>
>>73026856
>>73026999

I know, but since All-mighty Trump wants to change the Constitution to will to get illegals out, not sure what can happen

>>73027233
Thanks, my parent are resident, surely will become citizens in a few months
>>
>>73028051
>Change the Constitution
How about you don't sneak in
>>
>>73028602
>"If your parents aren't Citizens then you aren't either"

Well, Australia sounds like a shitty place to live in already

Also:
Amendment XIV

Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.
>>
>>73026547
Are they in the states legally or no?

If they have a legal residency status, no.
If you're anchoring them here in legal limbo, eh.
>>
File: 1456882417663.jpg (129 KB, 540x706) Image search: [Google]
1456882417663.jpg
129 KB, 540x706
>>73026547
Fortunatly juan, you can come back through a big beautiful door as long as we find no degeneracy in your record
>>
>>73028934
Yes we should change that. When that amendment was created, the problem of illegal immigration was not really a thing that happened and no one intended for the clause to allow criminals to shit out a baby just over the border and have a free ticket to stay in the US. Some of the people who voted against it at the time feared this very thing, but the proponents assured everyone that this was not the case. The fact of the matter is this OP: You're parents are criminals and the only reason you have citizenship in this country is because of your parents' criminal acts. If you were a true American you would be asking your parents to turn themselves in or return to where they belong.
>>
File: 14575789646261845037233.jpg (106 KB, 914x584) Image search: [Google]
14575789646261845037233.jpg
106 KB, 914x584
>>73028934
That ammendment was just created for the niggers and spear chuckers man.

While we get a lot of Mayans crossing the border, you can make a decent argument based on the context of the original amendment.

After all, we changed the Constitution for non landowners, women, races and then teenagers. Plus the Prohibition phase. So Americans seem to be able to play with their constitution for the most part
>>
>>73029191
They're residents, so no problem on that, they come and go every now and then, but as for the citizenship, not sure, maybe I can do some of those shitty tactics mexican lawyers use when kids are citizens and the parents aren't
>>
>>73026547
>Can I lose my citizenship if Trump goes full Auschwitz on immigration?

No

If the policy of birthright citizenship were to be ended, which would be very hard to do, it would only apply going forward. Citizenship can't be revoked retroactively.
>>
>>73029592
Fine, let me go marry a fucking redhead or something like that and get my citizenship right this time

>>73029661
Agreed, but unlike most of the people who were also born here and never came back, I work, pay taxes, live in US soil and so, maybe I'm not that big of a degenerate

>>73029592
Technically they aren't because of legal stuff but I get the point, since they're 200% proud of being mexicans, they won't. At least I'm glad I still have my criminal record clean

>>73029191
Legally? Yes, sorta

>>73029310
Shit, alright then(?
>>
>>73030038
Although I wish it could.

Mojados like this puto want to take from a system they've never contributed to, and complain that it's unfair.

His compatriots vote for lower taxes and increased government spending, literally the most retarded shit. Low IQ subhumans like OP should be banned from entry.
>>
>>73030265
>Mexican flag

>HURR I PAY TAXES GRINGO

Sales tax means fuckall. Kill yourself mojado. You vote for shit heaps like the PRI, you don't belong in western society.
>>
>>73026547
>>Trump wants to remove citizenship for people born in US
Citation please. Or is this just an SJW fairy tale?
>>
Will Trump allow Europeans into the US? I may want to emigrate one day. I just don't feel safe here anymore.
>>
educate yourselves on the history and what the rest of the world does

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
>>
>>73030363
I'm not gonna bother explaining, go see the full thread where I tell what I do, but I get what I you mean, but you're wrong when you think I vote for lower taxes and increased goverment spending, I know how economics work, increased salaries won't work either if you flip burgers for a living.

As for "my compatriots", the whole latino community is going ape shit on Trump, just a blind rage because He said what needed to be said. But think what you think, I'm doing what an underage needs to do, glad I get to live in America
>>
>>73026547
Unfourtunately to end birth right citizenship we would need a constitutional convention. Not sure if he could get the clout for 2/3rds of states to ratify a new amendment. Liberals love your big brown cock.

But to answer your question yes stay the fuck out you fucking roach.
>>
>>73030673
Hopefully. Euro immigrants have shown to vote for smaller government, whereas subhuman beans vote for the same shit that fucked up their countries of origin.
>>
You get to go home. We don't accept anchor babies born from criminals. Come back when you have papers.
>>
>>73026547
Fuck off illegal scum
>>
>>73030755
>Unfourtunately to end birth right citizenship we would need a constitutional convention

not necessarily.

just depends on how the court decides to interpret stuff...
>>
>>73030495

Nobody can't go to Mexico to vacations nowadays, my ID is up in the post fucker, go check it,

>>73030611
Wouldn't the SJW be againts this sorta laws?
Citation: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-birthright-citizenship-14th-amendment-debate-2015-8
Hence why I was asking
>>
>>73030735
You're the exception and not the rule. The vast majority of Latinos are a cancer on Western small government values. They destroyed my home state and hometown. Sorry, they don't belong. Fix your country of origin instead of shitting up mine. I don't really care what it is you do, you're an extreme minority.

Your parents still broke the law and paid nothing into a system that they would leach off of. Still immoral and reprehensible.
>>
>>73030951
Your English is terrible.

Fuck you mojado
>>
>>73026547
some people have been saying that with a wall up we as a country could look with fresh eyes at the productive members of our society that deserve citizenship and present them a path without fear of being flooded like germany

it might help you OP
>>
>>73031014
Sorry for that friend, I'm glad I'm technically not a mexican, I know they're self-centered, would even sell their mother if their lives depended on that.

There's nothing I can do about Mexico, that hell-hole is doomed to ignorace, goverment is doing more than an excellent job to keep it that way.
>>
>>73031053

Nice Ad Hominem there, commiting logical fallacies since you can't find any other way of insulting me, go ahead, I don't mind for redheads like you
>>
>>73031423
It's not ad hominem, it's purely an insult.

You come here and try and claim how much of an American you are, and your English is terrible.

Fuck off.
>>
>>73030848
you'd have to take a real liberal activist approach to the law for that interpretation. Like it would be full living document stuff. Might be necessary but it would take some real political maneuvering.
>>
>>73031810
*sigh* Google fucking Ad Hominem, do it.
Know what? Don't, I'll tell you what does this latin shit means, since you're probably that kind of fatass who counts arguments won on the internet: "argument is rebutted by attacking the character."
Take a hint on what the fuck you're doing?
>>
>>73026547
I don't think you should be a citizen, but the law says you are. Trump may be able to forcibly expatriate you, but it would be illegal. Then again, I can think of 11 million other cases where laws about immigrating and citizenship were ignored, so, good luck I guess.
>>
File: 1459970700545.jpg (8 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1459970700545.jpg
8 KB, 265x265
>>73028934
>the 2nd amendment is an old, archaic tool that we no longer need!

Liberals have no problem with this kind of logic, so what's the big deal about dissolving the 14th amendment..... it's all just pointless rules like borders n' sheeit, right?
>>
>mexican flag
>>
Right of birth is a common thing in most parts of the world.Doubt he would remove it.
>>
>>73026547
probably depends on whether or not you have a criminal record. leftist fairytales are cool and all but you need to look at this realistically. entering illegally is the problem, following the proper channels and obtaining citizenship is not. it is a black and white situation that leftists are trying to muddy. the only grey area is anchor babies.

look at it this way, if someone breaks into your house would you let them live there rent free? the left would have you believe that they wouldn't have those people removed because they have families and shit.
>>
>>73032884
I thought Liberals/SJW wanted to keep the 2° amendment because of "Muh gunz mah propertuh"
But sure, also nice doge

>>73032945
>US ID card

>>73033120
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-birthright-citizenship-14th-amendment-debate-2015-8

>>73033311
Glad I'm right-sided, but if I'm to break the laws by doing that, so be it, I go to jail, but from what other people told me, my parents broke the law and not me, at this point I'm an archor baby for them, since they want legal citizenship, prob not gonna do it.
As far as I'm concerned, they came here legally, as in residency, passports and so, but now I know why.
>>
>>73026547
It's usually a starting from now kind of thing. You'd most likely be grandfathered in and stay a citizen
>>
>>73026547

Well you're posting from MExico so you are obviously traveling back and forth between both counties, probably funnel money out of the country , probably not paying taxes, and most likely working for less money therefore depressing wages of US citizens..

So there is a high chance that you're a big contributor to common man's economical problems.

If it were up to me you'd have to pick one nation you want to be a part of and you'll keep your money in that nation and you'll pay your taxes and your SS and your Insurance.

If you don't agree and have no patriotism for the US. You don't belong here.
>>
>>73033646
I've never met a liberal that was pro 2nd amendment.

Also thanks for taking the time to reply to all our responses, most mexicans drop out of a thread after they get their ass whooped in an un-moderated debate.
>>
File: image.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
349 KB, 350x233
If you are a citizen you are fine. If you are an illegal immigrant there is about a 50% chance you will be deported.

Plan accordingly José
>>
>>73034920
You have never met a jew then
>>
>>73026547

no, dick
>>
>>73026547
You have to go back
And afterwards we hope you and your family come back legally
>>
>>73026547

Why do Mexicans keep lying about this? Nobody ever said legal US citizens would be deported.

>Can I lose my citizenship if Trump goes full Auschwitz on immigration?

A president cannot remove citizenship. What the fuck, man? He can deny citizenship if you do not have it, but you said you were legal. Therefore you cannot be deported.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.