[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with females?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1462418375465.jpg (207 KB, 750x434) Image search: [Google]
1462418375465.jpg
207 KB, 750x434
Look at this picture. In the U.S., these shit skinned faggots wouldn't get a second look from any female ever because our culture and history with shit skins makes them an emasculated and undesirable group of men.

In addition, they look goofy, smell like shit, and are dumb as hell. They have small dicks.

HOWEVER

Females are so fucking mentally ill that, because they are a dangerous, prevalent minority in Europe, they will willingly copulate with these men just to be edgy and piss off native men.

They can't keep getting away with it.
>>
File: 1462301135829.jpg (172 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1462301135829.jpg
172 KB, 1600x900
i have a feeling white women dont like white men anymore
>>
>>73024607
Quit being a jealous cuckand leave your basement

>muah da shitskin is fucking more girls than me

fucking pathetic
>>
>>73024607

>What is r-selection?
>>
>>73024795
That doesn't make it not degenerate

>>73024784
I'm American. They don't get women here. That's why I find it so confusing/disgusting when I see Euro whores do it.
>>
>>73025380
Who gives a fuck, quit complaining and fuck white girls yourself
>>
File: Pay the toll.jpg (198 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
Pay the toll.jpg
198 KB, 600x780
Those girls look uncomfortable as fuck.

Women do this shit because we let them, that's it, all this equality shit has destroyed the natural interaction between men & women. We hear shit like "real men don't ever hit women", this mentality is exactly how women behave like they do, let me explain.

Women are biologically programmed to try draw an emotional response from men as a means of having them be protective, this is because of mens have much greater strength, women are basically defenseless against men physically, what they have at their power is their mental grip on men i.e their cunt. So after decades of "you're not a real man if you control your women", we have arrived at a point where white women no longer respect white men, because white men treat them too good & gave them too much, they are now rotten.

They fuck non whites men knowing it annoys white men, but that's exactly why they do it, because they know we won't do a thing about it. They parade around in public with non white men, showing him off to everyone, "look what I do!"

The sad thing is this could all very easily be fixed by simply going back to a more natural dynamic, where they do what they are told, or you punish them. They'd behave almost instantly. I actually believe women & men actually prefer the natural relationship & the fact we are literally trying to fight nature is one of the reasons our societies are bound to fail.
>>
>>73025380
I'm American too, Chicago to be more precise. White suburb of Chicago to be exact. The rabs have infested and every hot girl I know has dated at least one rab. They are starting to take over
>>
>>73024650
>anymore
Do you really think they ever did? Why would they?
>>
>>73024607
They are very easily influenced and rarely hold or form opinions personally discerned from factual information.
>>
People seem to forget that the only ones who race mix are two types of females.

One: Fatties

Two: Really glammy Instagram girls who make kissy faces and wear sweatpants in their selfies.

And this is coming from a Californian, where race mixing is everywhere.
>>
>>73024607
>tfw white australian
>tfw visited Americucka
>tfw picked up 4 different white girls
>tfw the southern girl was the best fuck

My advice?

Don't be a typical white american pussy faggot dickhead
>>
>>73026622
Easy for you to say with your cool accent.
>>
>>73024607
How about you stop being a fucking pussy and go out and fuck some pussy. If a giga nigger like me from the asshole end of the caribbean can go to America and impregnate American girls ranging from 18-32 you have no fucking excuse. I'm positive I have over 100 kids in America being funded by your government. Do your part to save your race or shut the fuck up and be a good little cuck.
>>
>>73024607

WHY DOES HE HAVE THE FLAG?????????
>>
>>73024607
You love the excitement this gives you, don't you OP? If they didn't go after your women, you wouldn't feel like whites are special and desired, breaking your white supremacist fantasies.

Daily reminder: Cuckoldry is white supremacy
>>
>>73026842
Faggot.
>>
File: 1459698702110.png (599 KB, 661x893) Image search: [Google]
1459698702110.png
599 KB, 661x893
>>73024607
Nigger here. White women tend to avoid non white men.

Only the rich, powerful, or ultra charismatic non white lands a white girl. Or the white girl is ugly, fat, or past her prime.

Where is this meme that american white girls love black guys more than white guys coming from?
>>
>>73027750

from this hacker known as an autistic 4 ching
>>
>>73024607
>projecting this hard

Last weak I took a white 18 year olds virginity

She has huge tits
>>
>>73025647
Or just ignore them.
>>
>>73026879
White male here. You can have them. Enjoy.
>>
File: consider.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>73024607
White girls invented the concept of "white privilege" to justify their desire to fuck non-white guys
>>
>>73028584
White privilege was invented by a jewish man who advocates the genocide of white men, and the raping of white women.
>>
>>73028329
>weak

murican education everybody
>>
>>73028740
ok how about
>White girls propagate the concept of "white privilege" to justify their desire to fuck non-white guys
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.