[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Laid Off Coal Miner Confronts Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-gMi0SXFo
She responds with a stern
>"Sorry."
Thoughts on this?
>>
>>73023982
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>73023982

I didn't hear apologizing, I heard

>it's OK, you just took my statements out of context

Pretty much SOP for a woman
>>
>>73024178
Kek
>>
>>73024291
>>
>>73026136
>hugbox
not on my watch, faggot
>>
>>73024178
Unexpected lel, you fucking leaf. Especially considering a lot of my friends got rekt by bambam's refusal to renew coal mining contracts on public lands.
>>
What is the fascination with coal mining? Is it just because nobody wants to set these guys up doing something else?
>>
>>73026475

Pretty much, and also because their industry is the the horse-and-buggy of our time, not just because of environmental regulations but also because of market forces
>>
>>73023982
We have to win the war on coal. Coal is bad for the environment.
>>
File: Glenn-Close-1-24.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Glenn-Close-1-24.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>73023982
Looks strikingly similar to Glenn Close.
>>
>>73026475
The thing is coal is an abundant resource but politicians didnt get as many kickbacks out of it as "renewable energy"
>>
>>73026716

>strikingly

You misspelled "not at all".
>>
>>73024291
Yeah what a fucking cunt.
>>
>>73026779
SURELY YOU JEST?!?
>>
File: 4160525210_14343eb964.jpg (103 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
4160525210_14343eb964.jpg
103 KB, 333x500
>>73026779
Meryl Streep?
>>
>>73023982
She didn't learn a DAMN think from Bill. She is incapable of retail politics. She has retarded interpersonal skills with "normal people". As a New Yorker, I can attest that Trump is at least going to destroy her in this area. At least people who know him end up liking him, even if he is hated in the abstract. Hillary can't even get people to like her when she meets them face to face.
>>
She literally cannot drop dead fast enough, and the same thing goes for her husband

It's mind-boggling how utter shit our last three presidents have been, each worse than the next
>>
>>73027032

Jesus Christ. Not all middle-aged women with blondish hair look alike. They aren't brown people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
>>
File: 1462384735658.jpg (83 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
1462384735658.jpg
83 KB, 600x459
>>
>>73027578
Stroke softly, stroke chan!
Keep on rolling, stroke chan!
>>
>>73026475
Coal jobs are high-paying industrial jobs and coal is a resource that the US should invest in since we have massive reserves.

>>73026596
Market forces are not what caused the death of coal. Environmental regulation drove up expenses to mine which in turn made coal more expensive for steel makers and power plants. The additional regulations placed on the plants themselves made it an easy decision to switch to gas. It's literally all government regulations that killed coal.
>>
>>73023982
1. This Hillary is no Bill
2. She is going to destroy herself
3. Trump 2016
>>
>>73023982

I wonder if he's going to vote to cut welfare now.
>>
>>73027578
Stroke softly, Stroke-chan
And keep on rolling!
>>
>>73027578
Keep on rolling, stroke chan!
>>
>>73027578
Stroke softly, stroke chan
>>
>>73027578
Stroke softly, stroke chan!
Keep On Rolling, Stroke-Chan
>>
>>73026475

These were good paying jobs, like 80k+ which is a shitload in the areas where they existed which generally have a well below average cost of living

Imagine living in a town that depends on the industry.

You have a stable job with great pay and you've started a family.

Then one day Obama passes an executive order on coal from his ivory tower a thousand miles away for purely political/ideological reasons.

The mining company is forced to shut down operations, and you and hundreds of people from your town are suddenly out of a job.

Now not only is your entire life disrupted, but your entire town has lost its only real source of income, reducing the all the former employees as well as the rest of the town's inhabitants into poverty and dependence on govt handouts.

This has happened to tens of thousands of people in communities all around the country and it's not hard to see how a lot of people feel totally betrayed by their govt.

And BTW govt policies on coal are so fucking retarded that we are actually mining it here and shipping it across the Atlantic to Europe, because our policies make it hard to burn it and Europe's policies make it hard to mine it.

Obviously this is actually worse for the both the environment and economy because of additional emissions and cost from transport.

There is an international component to this as well

Meanwhile China and India etc are building new coal-fired power plants every single day.

Rich western govts are trying to convince poor and underdeveloped countries, where many people are still living in extreme poverty and don't have access to electricity, not to take advantage of the cheapest forms of energy available (generally coal) to improve their economies and the lives of their citizens.

This is exactly what Western leftists want them to do, but they see it as an environmental pretext for imperialism and pure hypocrisy considering this is how we were able to industrialize.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.