[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being asexual degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1456458965398.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1456458965398.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
Is being asexual degenerate?
>>
>>73023966
is the sky blue?
>>
>>73023966
Is your president a nigger?
>>
>asexual

The "I can't get laid so I'll make some bullshit up" orientation
>>
File: 1462365944626.jpg (65 KB, 662x640) Image search: [Google]
1462365944626.jpg
65 KB, 662x640
>>73024267
Only sometimes
>>73024317
Only Half.
>>
>>73024267
Not at night.
>>
>>73024456
1 drop rule.
>>
>>73023966
Not degenerate, but definitely not good
>>
>>73023966
Fuck You
>>
>>73024571
Nah, fuck you leatherman. Why don't we settle this in the ring right here?
>>
Only if you have shit genes, which if you claim to be "Asexual", you probably do.

People, and only, people with god tier genes should breed.
>>
>>73023966
A sexual what?
>>
>asexual
you mean gay?
>>
>>73024317
i'll show you the boss of this gym
>>
>>73024741
Like you're not sexually attracted to anything.
>>
>>73023966
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>73023966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh6SO21-icA

What did he mean by this?
>>
Is it? I don't think it bothers anyone. I don't really believe in asexuality though. I've just never felt sexual attraction towards anyone, don't ever get the feeling "I want to fuck that person" even though I fap sometimes. It's probably more a mental disease, I am emotionally detached from everyone and don't enjoy being around people. The idea of sex is kind of disgusting because someone gets so close to your personal space.
>>
>>73024827
Heyeah, smartass...
>>
>>73024932
A liar?
>>
being sexual hinders intelligent thought. it is known this is why jews circumcise - to reduce sexual pleasure, this is why jews are at the forefront in life. im not jewish, im not even circumcised but I can see the advantages.
>>
>>73023966

The best way to answer the question "Is X degeneracy," just ask yourself: Is X a buzzword you've heard an SJW speak favorably about in the past two years? If the answer to that question is yes, then yes, it's degeneracy.
>>
>>73024511
why ? who do i hurt/harm if i was asexual ?
>>
I've never masturbated in my life and only feel vague interest in women for the idea of raising of a family

I might have low test but I can grow a beard fine. I think my brain is messed up. I actually get sad thinking I'll never have a family because I have no sexual interest in anything.
>>
>>73023966
Sauce?
>>
>>73026131
You'll have to wrestle me for it. Greco-Roman.

Come on, let's go!
>>
DEEP DARK FANTASY
>>
>Not falling for the vaginal jew

sounds pretty non degenerate desu
>>
>>73026062
^this
I use to jack off so I didn't have running thoughts about girls all day.
I knew if I even tried to get a girl I would be rejected and a lot of the time tried to ignore them as much as possible
Then I read 1984, specifically the torture scene.
>"I don't want you to tell me that I am holding up 5 fingers when you are seeing 4. I want you to actually believe KNOW I am holding up 5 fingers"

After knowing I was going to get rejected no matter what and women had no interest in me. Actually believing they didn't exsist and what they really were, were humanly bodies that I had to treat like men who can claim false rape on me if I am too friendly with. I literally put them on the level of a cashier you really never look at and just hand your items over to.

In the end I can still interact with women if I have to (But you quickly realize if you don't treat them like a thirsty male would, they really lose all interest in you), but I honestly haven't had serious urges in years. Also because I fap the pain away.

>tl;dr
>Next level self brain washing

I honestly don't notice them any more. But I am not sure how to reverse what I did to myself
>>
>people can believe that some people, for whatever reason, end up with sexual attraction to same sex but not that people can fail to develop sexual attraction at all

Asexuals are probably the least degenerate of any people since they have no sexual desire motivating constant stupid behavior.
Most non-sexual degeneracy is still motivated by or tangentially related to wanting to fuck something.

>hurrr no babies

We are not animals. If you have unplanned children, you are degenerate. If you choose to not have children because you don't enjoy sex, you are degenerate.
Asexuals are the only people on earth who can experience romantic love untainted by lust.

The only reason they're maligned is because they're associated with LGBT but they have nothing in common with them.
>>
>>73026062

You can find asexuals on dating sites but, predictably. you will find a ton of people who are just jumping on a trendy bandwagon to stand out from the crowd. Thanks, women.

Everyone has problems finding suitable mates who are decent people though. It's no reason to stop looking.
>>
>>73023966
it would be, but there is no such thing
>>
>>73023966
do you understand what the word 'degenerate' means? obviously not
>>
>>73024419
lol
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.