[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is slowly turning /pol/ into SJWs Trannies are ok now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: 1438700904789.jpg (122 KB, 780x620) Image search: [Google]
1438700904789.jpg
122 KB, 780x620
Trump is slowly turning /pol/ into SJWs

Trannies are ok now
assault weapons bans are fine
amnesty is awesome
15$min wage is not insane

/pol/ tears are fucking delicious. Keep defending your idol. I have enjoyed watching him use you like a whore then throwing you away without taxi money.
>>
Where does he say ban assault weapons? I draw the line there.
>>
>amnesty
>$15 wage
>assault weapons
source
i highly doubt the guy clamoring for a wall and deportations supports amnesty
>>
File: gun.png (236 KB, 621x470) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
236 KB, 621x470
>>73020364
Give it a week.
>>
>>73020468
Google trump amnesty.
"we have to give them a way back in we have to"
>$15 wage
He brought up increasing the min wage today. 15/hr is obviously what was being referred to.
>>
Basically /pol/ is packed to the gunwales with single-mother raised children, they crave the strong father-type figure that Trump represents. He could say anything and you just sit back and watch the average stormfag//poltard twist themselves into a pretzel to explain how they can both be a conservashit and support Trump's latest brainfart.
>>
File: 1461110734767.jpg (12 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
1461110734767.jpg
12 KB, 200x219
>>73020195
>Trump says he DGAF about the bathroom issue, which is essentially a libertarian stance
>Trump has made no comments about banning any specific weapons
>Trump has not offered amnesty and plans to build wall
>Trump never said $15/hr min. wage or anything close to it

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Bernie, OP cocksucker?

Keep on being a lying shill, but please, hang yourself when done, and have your family send me a photo for proof.
>>
>>73020883
Grab a beer and enjoy /pol/s meltdown. I wonder how far left trump will be by the start of may?
>>
>>73020685
>15/hr is obviously what was being referred to.

No, I'm sure it'll be 6 gorillion dollars per hour because that's what I think it'll be.

God, you're a dense shill if nothing else. Go lick Hillary's beef curtains some more, you're obviously working for her.
>>
>>73020685
That's not amnesty retard. It's a policy that they can enter our country, on condition that they're hard working and not free loading or criminal scum.
>>
>>73020195
>if you think someone would make a better president than someone else it means you agree with everything they ever say
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT
>>
>>73020533
Okie doke, until then.
>>
>>73020468
It's mostly misinterpretations, probably on purpose. Trump was talking about how he liked the mexicans and said that they just wanted jobs, how everyone just wants jobs, and that he thought they should have jobs. Whether this leads to outright amnesty remains to be seen, but I'd like to think he'll deport them, and make the immigration system easier at most.

Nothing on assault weapons bans, probably just pulled it out of his ass.

About the minimum wage, he says he's "open" to it in an attempt to draw in Bernie supporters to win the general. It would most definitely not be $15, and I think Trump stated that himself.

He HAS to appeal to moderates and other demographics now, and what we're seeing here is the epic cruzmissiles throwing a bitch fit about how Trump is the fucking worst because now he actually has to win the general election. Turns out he can't do that on the pure conservative principles that some people wanted from him, and that's really too bad, but if these people think that it could have happened any other way, then they are really dumb.

It also just goes to show that if Trump pulls this off, he'll actually have proven he's the "great uniter" he's been claiming he is, and so many people have been saying he isn't.
>>
>>73020912

>When asked if he was willing to raise the minimum wage to $15/hr
>“I’m open to doing something with it, because I don’t like that,” said Trump. “But what I really do like is bring our jobs back so they’re making more $15 an hour.”
>“I’m looking at that, I’m very different from most Republicans.” said Trump

On guns

Drumpf's 2000 book, he said: "I generally oppose gun control but I support the ban on assault weapons,"

See how misinformed you are?
>>
File: 1446239073489.jpg (88 KB, 923x599) Image search: [Google]
1446239073489.jpg
88 KB, 923x599
>>73021101
Defend him more. Please.
>>
>>73020195

A good business man never takes anything off the table.

A netter business man can spot a bad deal when its time to pull the trigger.

Trump just trolled you.
>>
>>73021257
>>“I’m open to doing something with it, because I don’t like that,” said Trump. “But what I really do like is bring our jobs back so they’re making more $15 an hour.”
this is actually good, shill
>>
File: amn.png (63 KB, 698x608) Image search: [Google]
amn.png
63 KB, 698x608
>>73021101
>>
>>73020195
trump is as much a cuck as sanders if you ask me
>>
>>73020195
>Trannies are ok now
it's nothing to legislate over
>assault weapons bans are fine
If there's a source beyond "this one time a decade and a half ago I wrote," that'd be neat
>amnesty is awesome
better than paying for their violent prisons, and I wouldn't call kicking them back over the border "amnesty," especially since so many were fleeing cartel violence
>15$min wage is not insane'
wage increases have been stagnant since the advent of the microprocessor, it's time they caught up. I, at least, have been saying this before the election cycle started, despite knowing that technically, from an academic standpoint, it's a bad artificial limiter
>>
>>73020685
He was obviously referring to the hourly wage being 5 grilled cheese a day
>>
>>73021257
>people's opinions can't change

It's especially stupid, because if he hadn't changed his mind, he would be supporting one of the stupidest arguments in modern politics. Most people that aren't retarded liberals on par with the stupidity of Australian liberals don't support gun bans, especially when it's being proven more and more that they don't work.
>>
>>73021411
Looks like what he's been saying the whole time. What am I missing here?

>>73021257
Lol you're retarded, but I expect this from straya.
>>
>>73021695

If you're silly enough to believe that a large number of someone's opinions have changed overnight so seemingly no reason and then coincidentally they run as a GOP candidate after years of backing Dems, you're just deluding yourself.
>>
>>73021752
Yeah. That's called amnesty.

Kicking them out and letting them come back in is amnesty.

They should stay the fuck out. Trump is sucking illegal mexican dick.
>>
>>73020195

Correct the record fuck off.
>>
>>73021828
>le trump is a democrat meme
cruzmissle detected
>australia
Oh boy, never mind, we've all been meme'd
You got me again, Australia, Canada will never be able to compete
>>
>>73021828
If Trump is a democrat why do the democrats hate him but love a True Conservative (TM) like Rubio?
>>
>>73021900
Explain how it's amnesty to enforce laws at the border and have people enter the country legally.

protip: you can't.
>>
>>73020883
>thinking we are all cuckservatives

The proof is in the pudding if a New York libertarian can hijack the party it is not worth continuing.
>>
>>73021160
>He HAS to appeal to moderates and other demographics now

That's called Political Correctness you fucking moron. At this point Trump is no different from any other politician.
>>
>>73021828
I don't think it's out of the question faggot. Hell, I don't even think many of his opinions have changed, the issues most important to him have been the same for over 30 years. Most other issues he's going to say "yeah I don't give a shit" or "let's settle on a middle ground", which, well look at that, fits in line with his whole deal making shtick.

What are you complaints, really? You just seem like a huge faggot that's mad that everybody is probably going to get most of what they want this election cycle.
>>
>>73022240

>why do ALL OF THE Democrats

Seeing as you appear to have spoken to all of them, perhaps you can tell me?
>>
>>73022260
For one I know the definition to "amnesty"

Keep defending him though, i'm almost there.
>>
>>73022442
So would Hillary be a better option then?
see:
>>73021140
>>
>>73022462
The definition of amnesty is kicking people out of the country and making them come in legally?

Are you sure?
>>
>>73022396
That's not political correctness you fucking moron, it's pandering to win votes so that he can do what he really wants to do in the White House. He can't win any other way, which means he can't rectify the problems we have on the national stage regarding our foreign relations and trade policies, which have been very important to him for some 30 years now.
>>
>>73022573
Google amnesty you retarded child.

They're called "illegal" aliens for a goddamn reason.
>>
File: trumps.jpg (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
trumps.jpg
26 KB, 480x480
>>73022571

Absolutely she would, it seems without question.

Now I know its trendy to insult Hillary but it comes again down to the fact that most of you have mother issues including Oedipus complexes aplenty.

You flock to Trump craving the strong father figure that was never in your life while shunning Hillary for being the strong woman you resented for driving your father away.

It is basic psychology.
>>
>>73020195
>>73020533
>>73020685
so, none of these are real, good fucking riddance
>>
>>73020195
is it shill summer camp training already?

one day you faggots may actually pass your first shill summer anal exam
>>
File: Remind_Them.jpg (46 KB, 307x409) Image search: [Google]
Remind_Them.jpg
46 KB, 307x409
>>73020195
Today we will remind them:
There are no brakes on the Trump Train.
>>
File: tumblr_n0k7192Spc1rn9uh8o1_500.gif (981 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0k7192Spc1rn9uh8o1_500.gif
981 KB, 500x245
I've been telling you fuckers since weeks ago.

/pol/ is dead, they took the Jew bait.

>PROBLEM
>REACTION
>SOLUTION

The Hegelian Dialectic, the Jews most powerful weapon, even against us.

so much for that "red pill"
>>
>>73022904

It seems silly to be calling people shills when you spend literally all your day pumping up 1 candidate and defending literally every flip-flop and brainfart decision/statement of his.
>>
>>73022703
an official pardon for people who have been convicted of political offenses.
"an amnesty for political prisoners"
synonyms: pardon, pardoning, reprieve; More
an undertaking by the authorities to take no action against specified offenses or offenders during a fixed period.
"a month-long weapons amnesty"
verb
verb: amnesty; 3rd person present: amnesties; past tense: amnestied; past participle: amnestied; gerund or present participle: amnestying
grant an official pardon to.
"the guerrillas would be amnestied and allowed to return to civilian life"
synonyms: pardon, pardoning, reprieve; More

Who is trump pardoning? How is he taking no action when he's saying he's going to deport all illegals?

Fuck off with this low quality bait you faggot.
>>
>>73022260
any immigration is cuckoldry.
>>
>>73022959
red pill was always a myth

you either have a pair you dont
>>
>>73020912
i concur.... i will need photo evidence of your suicide op

see how far you can crawl up your mothers ass before you suffocate
>>
>>73023048
For them being illegal. Jesus Christ. I'm being baited hard by this 14 year old.
>>
>>73022993
> USD 0.05 added to your account
>>
>>73023069
Wrong. Taking the top minds of other countries has made us a dominant power.

We don't need a bunch of bean niggers but not letting in any Europeans is stupid.
>>
>>73020195
you're right i was a trumpkin but now im a #cruzmissile

oh wait lmao
>>
>>73021101
>enter our country
it ain't "our country" if foreigners can freely join it
Eventually you end up with what we have now, a majority non-white america
>>
>>73022803
Your true motive has been revealed. If being an SJW is bad, voting for trump would be the obvious answer because trump is obviously less of an sjw
Shill elsewhere
>>
>>73022993
>implying shillery does nothing but flipflop while ironman is solid

you shills are weak already, die in your shitpost roast. at least you're easy to spot
>>
>>73023144
What the fuck are you even talking about.

>For them being illegal.

You're not even making any sense. Go back to your CTR shills to get more info. Trump is going to kick out all the illegals and build a fucking wall. How you can argue that is amnesty is beyond me.
>>
>>73020195
Fuck trannies, no one should make a political point about mentally ill degenerates
>>
>>73021160

>About the minimum wage, he says he's "open" to it in an attempt to draw in Bernie supporters to win the general. It would most definitely not be $15, and I think Trump stated that himself.

This is completely false. The shills have been doing this a lot. One makes an outrageous claim, then another "argues" with the first, while supporting his main claim, mainly that Trump is pro minimum wage.

They are getting shifty, but their faith in lord Kek is weak.

Also note the "I'm okay with the minimum wage being increased but screw the muslims!" type posts.
>>
>>73023174
>Taking the top minds of other countries has made us a dominant power.
This is pretty bullshit
And is absolutely nothing close to whats been happening for 60 years
Nothing stopping the country from cultivating brains domestically, but instead these top tier schools are filled with rich kids, foreigners, jews, asians, etc

Accepting ANY culturally & racially alien peoples is a liberal concept.
>>
>>73020364
He was against it for a brief period after Columbine and before 9/11
>>
>>73020195
If trump pushes for 15 an hour minimum wage im voting hillary
>>
>>73023403
" An amnesty is a reward to those breaking the law. Giving amnesty to illegal aliens forgives their act of illegally entering the United States and in addition forgives related illegal activities such as driving illegally and working using false documents. An amnesty results in large numbers of foreigners who illegally entered the United States being given legal status as a reward for breaking the law. Amnesties encourage additional illegal immigration into the United States.

Politicians and the mainstream media often use code phrases to refer to amnesty for illegal aliens, such as "legalization for undocumented immigrants", "earned legal status", "earned path to citizenship", "pathway to citizenship", "comprehensive immigration reform", and "legal status for illegal immigrants". Terminology is used to obscure the issue. "

You learned something today.
>>
>>73020533
OP gets BTFO for lying
>I'm r-right, g-give it a week!

Top fucking kek
>>
File: twinks4trump.jpg (107 KB, 593x593) Image search: [Google]
twinks4trump.jpg
107 KB, 593x593
Being anti-SJW was getting too mainstream anyway, everyone is doing it now

I am #Twink4Trump now
>>
>>73023703
That was literally his position before he decided he was a "republican". Like all his newfound positions they have begun to reverse themselves.

I'll enjoy watching you squirm in a week when doanld wants to bad all guns.
>>
>>73022993
cancer
>>
>>73023800

Mmmm would love to deepfuck and breed that boipucci
>>
>>73023537
Are you saying that he did not in fact state that was open to considering a higher minimum wage?
>>
ladies and gentlemn, the shills are stepping up its/her/manthings campaign

we need to step up ours
>>
>>73020195

Cruzmissliles will never forget how you fucks treated Cruz and us

we have zero sympathy for you, and will enjoy watching you retards suffer,

we can survive and are prepared to live with less and have zero expectations

we are the way we are because we didnt want to fuck up the country just so we could say "we told you so"

but we told you so….
>>
Cool narrative OP
>>
>>73020195
>Trump is slowly turning /pol/ into SJWs

his daughter is jewish...
>>
>>73025153

and just had her son circumcised.
>>
>>73023144
Imagine I catch somebody stealing from my store, and I kick them out. But then, I allow them to purchase the items legally the next day. That's not amnesty, that's a second chance. Amnesty would be me seeing them leaving the store with the stolen goods and offering them an official pardon on their way out.

Do you get the difference, or are you actually for real retarded?
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.