[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nelson Mandela
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 341x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 341x450
Is he really a great man or was he a piece of shit?
>>
Do gooders end up doing the most harm. Remember that, children.
>>
>>73018827
He did indeed commit crimes when he was younger, but when people love to bring that up, they conveniently forget to mention that he went out of his way to avoid killing people and aimed mostly to sabotage infrastructure.
Honestly I think he did a good job as President, seeing all the issues the new South Africa was facing. He made some mistakes and left his job unfinished, but he did a lot while he could.
>>
inb4 horrific necklacing gif
>>
>>73018827

He was SA's Obama.

Really nothing ground breaking, and continued the status quo for the most part, but things largely remained the same and even got worse under him.

But at least we all got to feel good, right?
>>
>>73018827
he was the man who overturned south african apartheid so of course /pol/ thinks he's a piece of shit
>>
>>73018827
better then Immortan Mugabe
>>
>>73020103

There was literally nothing wrong about Apartheid. Only the misinformed think it was bad for South Africa.
>>
>>73019415

>muh Malcolm X argument
>so wut he use b wayciss n' Killin ppl, he gud Boi now, dindu nuffin

South Africa is a 3rd world shithole less than 50 years after the Dutch left authority in the hands of its largest demographic.

Niggers gonna nig. Mandela was a communist shitpile.
>>
>>73018827
a great guy, i loved his song buffalo soldier.
>>
>>73018827
Ilana Mercer
Into The Cannibal's Pot
Mandela was an unrepentant terrorist and child-murder advocate who is without so much as a double take promoted as a non-violent activist.
>>
Not as bad as Mugabe or Amin.

Apartheid was bad.
Also, Rhodesians Never Die
>>
who cares the dude died 30 years ago in prison
>>
File: end of evangelion poster.jpg (476 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
end of evangelion poster.jpg
476 KB, 1920x1080
>>73018827
>Before apartheid
highest standard of living for blacks in the world
>after apartheid
quality of life for blacks severely plummeted, income inequality skyrocketed, murder skyrocket, rape skyrocketed, and crime all around skyrocketed
Yeah...he was a piece of shit
>>
>>73018827
Why he have chink eyes?
>>
le genocidal morgan freeman
>>
>>73021296
And baby rapes because it cures AIDS
>>
>>73020103
>white people having their own prosperous communities they built from the ground separated from the majority
>THIS CANNOT STAND

>every part of the country is a violence ridden shithole, white white families getting massacred in their homes
>much better, this is what progress looks like
>>
File: 1460114284027.jpg (64 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1460114284027.jpg
64 KB, 640x472
>>73020821
>>
>>73018827
Well he is brown like a piece of shit so I am gonna say he was a piece of shit
>>
>>73021296
sources please?
>>
>>73018827
Google Necklacing and tell me what you think

Better yet, somebody post a webm of Necklacing
>>
>>73018827
Obama has aged bad in the last year.

Trump is stressing him out!
>>
>>73018827
I must admit that the end of apartheid had been amazing for Africa.

I am moving there with my fully white family.
>>
>>73020324
>>73021438
Yes south africa is shit rn for whites, but if you really think that the problem was just little dainty white folk neighborhoods separated from the rest of the population, you're very wrong
>>
>>73018827
Piece Of Shit!

The Evidence:

> Revolutionary marxist
> Terrorist
> Internationalist
> Criminal Scum
> Crybaby
> Cucked
> Cucked by winnie mandela, the shee-beast from outerspace for fuck's sake
> Muderer
> led mobs in "necklacing" other anti-apartheids who werent ANC commies
> Black Supremacist
> Racist
> Tribalist
and most damning of all...
> Nigger.
>>
>>73018827
Situation was just untenable

If you had justice in south africa, everyone would be locked up and the white people would take their ball and go home and leave the place an utter shithole

He chose truth and reconciliation, but without justice, tension between groups remains

So he did the best he could, just delayed the inevitable. An uncivilized society will collapse.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.