[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with atheists? Is it really their fault they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14
File: Hitchens.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
What's wrong with atheists? Is it really their fault they don't belive in god?
>>
Who cares? You're only starting this thread to pit Christcucks against Fedoras
>>
>>73018575
>>73018475
>18475
>18575

spooky

god doesn't real btw
>>
>>73018575
my god your right. Although why do you go on 4chan if you dont want discussions.
>>
>>73018475
Atheism is just another form of Judaism.
>>
>>73019067
Explain.
>>
>>73018736
because we've had this shit discussion a hundred hundred times already. look into the fucking archive if you want pols opinion on shit.

and because the topic is so used up, you already know who you're gonna get. fedoras, christcucks, and a few agnostics. thats it.
>>
>>73018475
No, God wanted them to not believe in God.
>>
>>73019067

Don't be silly.
>>
People still believe in Arab gods?
>>
>>73018475

All you dirty goyim OPs are alike (3:57):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f50nRBIApo#t=3m57s
>>
>>73019163
Take a look at the most outspoken atheists in the last 200 hundred years or so, they all have one thing in common.
>>
File: 'femin'ism.png (18 KB, 795x466) Image search: [Google]
'femin'ism.png
18 KB, 795x466
>>73019853

Yeah, they're a lot like "femin"ism in that regard.
>>
>>73018475
atheism is the state close to the death of a soul. once a soul can't accept anything other than what it sees with its animalistic body, it's only a step above an animal.
>>
>>73020211
lol
>>
>>73018475
Why can't we just let people believe and do what they want? How in the fuck does that affect you? Other than mudshit exploding you for allah.
>>
>>73020336
this hurts to read
>>
>>73020271
yep. this is the separation of wheat and chaff.

the wheat, or spiritual people ascend towards lifeforms of pure light.

the chaff, or atheist/aspiritual people 'descend' back to animals for another round of suffering in 3d world.
>>
What's wrong with religious people? Is it really their fault they are cult worshippers?
>>
>>73018475
Yes.
Unbelief is a choice.
>>
Hardcore Christian conservatives trying to get their religious beliefs passed into law (no gay marriage) is no different than Islamists in Europe trying to enforce Sharia zones. You are free to hate gay people or any other religious beliefs you have but you can't fucking put it into law, law should only be interpretation of the constitution
>>
>>73020449
I'm sorry, I forgot we are supposed to fling shit at eachother. Also i obviously dont mean EVERYTHING they want, as long as it doesnt affect you.
>>
>>73018475
Judgemental christians making us all look bad
You can read the book but if that is the only book you read then people are gonna think youre a fucking retard
>>
>>73020571
The Constitution was enacted by "hardcore Christian conservatives" and devised with their world-view in mind.
>>
>>73020768
Bullshit. They were Freemasons. I saw National Treasure, you can't fool me.
>>
>>73019217
Seriously pol, can't christcucks and fedoras unite temporarily to force those agnostic pussies out of here? Like goddamn, there's nothing I fucking hate more than a goddamn neutral. Least with enemies I know where they stand.
>>
>>73020953
i agree.

why cant people decide whether something they have never experienced is better than something else they have never experienced?
>>
File: guderiancolor.jpg (36 KB, 240x331) Image search: [Google]
guderiancolor.jpg
36 KB, 240x331
Gents:
>London is captured
>Europe has fallen
>Germany has betrayed everyone
>Poland is laughing maniacally
>Sweden is fucking two niggers at once
>the US is rallying it's the best of the old guard for leadership

And you want to shit post each other about things we won't decide tonight?

Go read Kaczynski's manifesto, listen to Reagan's or Eisenhower's farewell address, or go study why Islam really is so fucked up. Don't do this stupid shit again tonight.
>>
File: 1454290464097.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454290464097.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
>>73018475
They treat Secular Humanism like a replacement religion.

Try telling an atheist that abortion is murder, you will find nobody in agreement with you despite religion playing no part in the argument. You simply can't be a pro-life atheist without being shunned and shamed.
>>
>>73020768

They were Deists.
>>
>>73020571

Hardcore Liberals trying to get their religious beliefs passed into law (gay marriage) is no different than Islamists in Europe trying to enforce Sharia zones. You are free to hate on anti-gay people or any other unbelievers that oppose """progress""", and the law should be altered to reflect this in the respective constitutions.

>>73020953

Yes, good goy, good goy, as long as you keep fighting amongst yourselves *rubs hands*.
>>
>>73018475
I just don't believe that there's a fat old dude sitting in the sky watching me while I'm taking a shit.
>>
Christians think they're helping you by preaching the word of god so atleast show some respect also...for Christians being "cucks" they believe no matter what you do god will always love you him and everyone so its actually a form of self sacrifice and bravery
>>
>>73020953
Hi Zapp
>>
>>73018475
I'm all for a god creating the universe. To me that makes a lot more sense than the universe used creating itself from nothing into nothing. But I'm not for one second going to believe this god is worshiped by anyone on this planet or has an entire religion based around us.

It's just as likely that it wouldn't be aware of us at all.
>>
alright you niggers. here is my personal belief. i suppose i am an agnostic or some shit, but who cares about the exact term.

i dont believe in God/s, magic, the supernatural stuff, or that shit. with that said, i cant disprove it, and there are some things that would almost suggest a divine being. so i say that I do not know. somehow, in the eyes of you dirty /pol/acks, this is worse than being a fedora tipper or the zodiac killer.

the dealbreaker, i guess, is that i dont believe (if God exist) that he is portrayed correctly in christianity, although that would probaly be the closest. I find it hard to believe that an ominpotent, all-knowing, benevolent god would be jealous, and that many of His ''actions'' could have done far better in his position.

am i worse than a liberal, pol?
>>
>>73021855
Amazing how apparently every elected representative in a nation populated by "hardcore Christian conservatives" (it's the 18th century!) belonged to a meme religion that then conveniently fell off the face of the earth as soon as said Founding Fathers died.

Awfully convenient for kikes and atheist shabbos goyim....
>>
File: fedora batman.png (1016 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
fedora batman.png
1016 KB, 720x480
>christfags cuck up their own countries by inviting muslims in because of muh forgiveness and charity
>atheists provide the only real solution of getting the arabic youth to abandon their fucked religion
>>
>>73018475
Atheism is a Jewish Plot that works in conjunction with International Communism

or so White Supremacists would have us believe
>>
File: 1462417089321.png (203 KB, 1361x407) Image search: [Google]
1462417089321.png
203 KB, 1361x407
>>73018475
Just saw this in another thread, and it seems apt to post it here
>>
>>73020768
this is false. This is what the founding fathers said about christianity

http://reverbpress.com/politics/founding-father-quotes-conservative-christians-will-hate/
>>
>>73022057
if you go with a few religions at once, you'll get a different image.

>gnosticism, fat old dude imprisoned us here
>caused immeasurable suffering to all that's alive with the flesh forms and might makes right style world, the world he designed is based on suffering and death
>muh karma
>it even hits gods according to hindus
>fat old dude is hit by karmic backlash and now has to repent for imprisoning trillions of souls
>reincarnated on earth, always as a poor ghetto nigger
>yfw yhwh is stuck with us in karmic cycle because he imprisoned and enslaved us, but unlike us who have only a few sins we will eventually work out, he has so much to work through he'll never be finished until every single human escapes the cycle.

man, being yhwh must be the epitome of suffering. he knows he can't return back to the light until he repents for doing all this shit to every spirit imprisoned in this earthly realm.
>>
>>73022301
Jealousy is simply a human interpretation of concepts that exceed our capacity for understanding.

>many of His ''actions'' could have done far better in his position.
So God clued you in on His plan for Creation? That's pretty damn impressive anon, everybody in the Bible only received prophecies and cryptic messages but you got the goddamn cliffnotes for the Universe!
>>
If you realize religion is wrong you can't go back unless you are willing to lie to yourself. A smart agnostic/atheist does not hate religion though, they should understand that is a valuable institution regardless of any hypocrisies.
>>
>>73022820
then my point should be correct. if jealousy is nothing but a human interpretation of concepts, why would the bible specifically say that God said ''for I am a jealous god''? either God is prone to human faults and failures, or His word is misinterpreted.

thats literally all im saying. its one of the two.
>>
>>73022301
don't fall for the meme that old testament's god and new testament's god is the same guy.

old testament's el is a combination of several babylonian lesser deities. new testament's god is the buddhist/hindu creator god.

that's why old testament is based on negative emotions and paints a bleak picture of eternal servitude, while new one gives a message of hope.
>>
Look at how bad hitchens wishes he was camus.
>>
>>73022603
Oh look quote mining!
This surely proves that the Founding Fathers existed in a magical bubble of atheism entirely separate and uninfluenced by their Christian countrymen and in no way could any of those quotes have possibly been taken out of context!
>>
>>73019067
You're thinking of freemasonry.
>>
>>73018475
I consider myself an agnostic since I don't really give a fuck one way or the other about religion, and I can't fathom what makes a person decide to go full fedora. Atheism isn't necessarily a choice, but being a fedora about it is.
>>
File: riddlereaction.jpg (256 KB, 871x960) Image search: [Google]
riddlereaction.jpg
256 KB, 871x960
>>73018475
>>
>>73023065
>why would the bible specifically say that God said ''for I am a jealous god''?

So that people could attempt to understand an abstract concept that would elude them otherwise.
>>
Well when there's no proof for something, its generally accepted that the thing doesn't exist.
>Santa Claus
>tooth fairy
>wizards
>flying reindeer
>mystical sky fathers

It still surprises me religion exists in an age of computers.
>>
>>73019067
>>73019163
look at all the jews in this pic
>>
>>73023962
then let me ask it simpler if that makes it easier to you:

why would God feel (or whatever he would do), or why would the bible say that God had somesuch feeling akin to jealousy when he heard that some people put other things infront of His importance.

but, even if we assume what you say makes sense, then that just shows that the bible is prone to misunderstandings and/or interpretations, which are, you guess it, just interpretations.
>>
>>73023748
>if I used loaded language and imply that religion is a cult that proves that religion is bad
>>
File: 1462205757417.png (729 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
1462205757417.png
729 KB, 573x1552
>>73019067
>>
>>73019340

How does that make them less responsible than your mom whoring with the milk man?
>>
>>73024228
because old testament's god is an annunaki. not a god, a material being, prone to the same errors and negative emotions humans are.

ego. selfishness. pride. self centeredness. greed. wrath. lust (in older jewish myths, not included in the torah he gets a boner when he sees some women and fucks them).

he is the seven deadly sins incarnated.

he is lucifer.
>>
>>73024228
>then that just shows that the bible is prone to misunderstandings and/or interpretations, which are, you guess it, just interpretations.

How is an imperfect description a misunderstanding?
>>
>>73023226

Freemasonry is also atheistic, it is a sect of Platonism.
>>
File: pic.png (284 KB, 1443x983) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
284 KB, 1443x983
>>73023441
>and I can't fathom what makes a person decide to go full fedora

They are just campaigning their own religion in an attempt at competing with the prevalent religion in their respective regions, hence the systematic attacks on Christianism in the West and in the Soviet Union, for instance.

Those fellow travellers are effectively just doing certain other interests' work for them.
>>
>>73024549
it becomes a misunderstanding when you promote an imperfect description as an absolute truth. this shouldnt be hard to think about.

nevermind me saying and/or. now get back to answering the question i posed, and not nitpicking at the minor stuff.
>>
>>73024583
No, you're not allowed to become a freemason if you are an atheist.
>>
>>73024048
As a secular humanist I presume you believe in the concept of evolution?
Why on earth then, are you shocked that an evolved trait present in humans since time immemorial still exists in spite of some asshole inventing a more sophisticated abacus?
>>
>>73024583
freemasonry only rejects the idea of a personal god (so no yhwh, no jesus, no allah, no shiva/vishnu, no zeus, no odin etc), but it absolutely allows for an impersonal architect, "mason" of the universe.

that's what it's about. or was, before the illuminati jews infiltrated it and turned it into lucifer worship.
>>
>>73018475
they literally have autism
>>
>>73024710
but it is an absolute truth.
God does not want you worshipping other gods.

If anything is nitpicking at minor stuff it's the argument over the precise motivation of why worshipping a hypothetical concept is contrary to the dictates of a parauniversal concept.
>>
>>73024668
>hence the systematic attacks on Christianism in the West and in the Soviet Union, for instance.

It never ceases to amaze me that no one stops to ask why "Islamophobia" is an accepted concept but "Christianophobia" is not.
>>
It's their choice, if that's what you mean.
Can a man change his nature? Will he? Why would he? There are two types of atheists. Those who simply relish in the complete fucking pass to do whatever depraved shit they feel like, only to convert when they're too old to continue that, and then there are those who have a very specific way of thinking.
Maybe they've been bullshitted one too many times, had their heart broken too often....maybe they just paid attention to what the preacher actually did when he was giving his sermons. Charisma is a long, old art, and preachers know exactly how to play an audience. You start your sermon quieter, lulling your audience into the soft words of your sermon....and then you get louder, fervent. You invigorate them! They're filled with energy! You shout at them, telling them that they're feeling the almighty holy spirit filling them! You assure them that this is the finest hour to get saved! That you should do it now, lest your heart be hardened to God forevermore!

And then some gullible fuck, probably an old lady with poor constitution and a wild imagination, passes out, and the congregation talks about her being "slayed by the spirit."
>>
>>73025672
Power plus privilege, or something.
>>
>>73025457
are you a literal nigger? you just agreed with me, saying that God probaly isnt actually jealous, but just doesnt want us worshipping other IDOLS, not gods, for they do not exist according to christianity.

and yet the bible says that God is JEALOUS. do you understand the meaning of the word ''jealous?'' my point, which seems to elude you, is that the bible is not perfect, an absolute truth, or necessarily an interpretation of an absolute truth. it is nothing but a human interpretation of divine events (again, assuming it has happened.)

and human interpretations, regardless of the state of the person, is prone to mistakes. and yet its a common concensus, if not outright stated that the bible does not make ''mistakes'', that it is the absolute truth.

what even
>>
>>73018475
Every atheist has a god, reason and truth are no more concrete concepts than angels and demons.
>>
>>73025949
>islam controls more world than christianity
>most of the world's oil is controlled by islam
>more islamists than christians alive
>islam's tentacles are now enveloping europe again
>not power

yeah, nah. islam has far more power than christianity ever did.
>>
>>73025956
>is that the bible is not perfect
No one has ever claimed that it was. Christianity isn't Islam bro. The Bible isn't the unfiltered word of God, it's just inspired by God.
>>
Both atheism and theism are illogical. Yes, the probability of the stereotypical Christian god is low, but is it 0%? No, therefore atheism is illogical. When having a real debate the definition of a god must be set in stone, for example saying that there exists a "higher-dimensional being" is much more probable, and even more exponentially probable is the existence of a community of "higher-dimensional beings".

So I believe that most likely there are multiple gods if you give a certain definition, and any sort of god is entirely possible so denying it is ignorance. That's just my take on the whole thing.
>>
>>73026462
usa evangelicals keep claiming that the kjv bible is the "original, infallible, preserved and true word of god" or something.
>>
>>73018475
they typically shit all over christianity while giving islam a free pass
>>
>>73026462
and if it is just ''inspired by GOd'', writtey by men, and ages old, it is unlikely to contain the knowledge of how God would have liked us to live and do.

following the bible (not that you or any other christian on /pol/ does) is not necessarily following the word of god, but following the word of people who believe they know what God wants for us.

and if that is such a major part of christianity, ill have to say no thanks.
>>
>>73026729
i think it can be implied from what messages all kinds of religions share what the true god wants us to be.

they all have the messages of brotherhood, love for others, abstaining from murder, greed, rampant lust and such.
>>
>>73026729
>it is unlikely to contain the knowledge of how God would have liked us to live and do.
Why?
Just because something is old and written by men doesn't mean it's wrong.
>>
>>73026562
There are American Evangelicals that believe all sorts of things.
>>
File: Anti-white.png (178 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
Anti-white.png
178 KB, 600x459
>>73025672

Bingo. Not to mention the doublethink of attempting to rationalise racism towards European people and it's diaspora, while having the audacity to call oneself """anti-racist""".

For instance, the recent Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe were curiously never described as being anti-white, anti-Christian terrorism; meanwhile, the Europeans who so much as batted an eye were instantaneously designated as "Islamophobes", racists and a plethora of other meaningless Marxist buzzwords - quite peculiar.

>>73025949

Haha yeah, they sure go through some intriguing mental gymnastics, indeed.
>>
>>73027166
one of the reasons is that old testament is a descendant of babylonian beliefs, but changed around a bit.
>>
>>73027166
no, as i literally said, it doesnt NECESSARILY mean it, but it does allow the possibility to exist, and not only that, but even be likely.

God did not give a one on one peptalk with many (if any) of those who wrote the bible. according to you he came to them in dreams, with prophecies, or whatever the heck else.

either these CAN be faulty, and the entirety of the bible is doubtable, or they CANNOT be faulty, and then God is actually jealous, as it is written.

i cant even. you keep jumping over your own established shit. you have already said that the bible is prone to failure, or at the very least not 100% undoubtedly true due to it being written by men, and now you say that that is no reason to doubt anything in it.
>>
>>73018475

because the people that claim to be atheist don't even look for a higher power
>>
File: 1462317396556.jpg (893 KB, 1080x2448) Image search: [Google]
1462317396556.jpg
893 KB, 1080x2448
>>73018575
FPBP

Rolling.
>>
>>73027499
>either these CAN be faulty, and the entirety of the bible is doubtable
feel free to doubt the entire Bible but there is no logical reason to do so

>you have already said that the bible is prone to failure
Never said that bro.
>>
>>73027805
Aiming for triple digits.
>>
File: Zion pyramid.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Zion pyramid.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>73027703
>don't even look for a higher power

They are not supposed to, either.
>>
>>73027805
Can I be the guy who straps a leather collar around #4 before pulling xir around like a dog and facefucking it while a d cell maglite is jammed to the hilt in its ass?
>>
>>73028080
Damn you, I wish I got the baby.
>>
>>73027870
i cant help but feel like i am getting memed. ''no logical reason to do so.'' we literally just established that the bible could be wrong, and/or misunderstand some things. if i find a piece of indian shit in my chocolate cake, i will sure as hell fear for more shit in the uneaten part.

if one of two persons who lived together suffers from a disease which could spread by air, i would sure as hell suspect, act, and consider that the other roommate is infected.

what the fuck.

and its true, you didnt per say say that the bible is prone to failure, but you did agree that it was human interpretations of the word of God, and not the actual word of God. and human interpretations are prone to failure.

god fucking damnit.
>>
File: 1345251081386.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1345251081386.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>73023195
>unironically being this retarded
Thomas Jefferson hated christianity so much he rewrote the bible to not include any mention of god at all.

How fucking underage are you?
>>
Thank you hitchens
>>
>>73027805
I W a n t T o B e A W h i t e M a l e
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.