[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you think will win in your state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: hillary_trump-620x412.jpg (75 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
hillary_trump-620x412.jpg
75 KB, 620x412
http://www.strawpoll.me/10132152

Post what state your from and who you picked.
>>
Florida.

It will be extremely close but I'm leaning towards Trump.
>>
I'm from Utah, I will vote Trump, but I've never met a single person in Utah who doesn't despise him, so it's highly likely he has a chance.
>>
I can't help the fact that odds are very for Clinton to win Illinois.

But this picture better represents our attitudes. I've been preaching Trump all that I can.
>>
>>73017852
who has had more votes in the primaries so far?
>>
>>73018146
Yeah I can see Trump winning Florida. Obama only won it because he was an anomaly, a lot of people liked him.

Clinton will win NY, Trump thinks that won't be the case, lol NY is liberal as fuck.
>>
>>73018270
Unlikely*
>>
>>73017852
Cali.
Trump. I pray to God Trump.
>>
>>73018288
Clinton by a decent margin. I imagine it's close to a million.
>>
I hope everybody is voting for who they think will win rather than who they want to win.
>>
>>73017852
Trump NH
>>
>>73018273
Kek, I hate our state.

I was trying to go to the big trump rally in Chicago and I'm honestly embarrassed for the city. I really thought we were better than that.
>>
File: Theonetrueway.png (59 KB, 1348x1196) Image search: [Google]
Theonetrueway.png
59 KB, 1348x1196
Utah

In the caucus we voted for Cruz but I voted for Trump. We have more to gain with Trumps policies than Hillary's. Already we have low income housing run amok and already are feeling the weight of immigration. Hillary has too many policies that would affect my state. I'm bringing it up at the next county meeting to a few people but I'm pretty sure we're on the Trump train now.
>>
>>73017852

>this many for Trump

This is supposed to be objective you retards. Can't you people separate your knee-jerk emotional dependency on Trump from one poll?

Anyways, IL will go to Clinton because Chicago.
>>
Florida

Trump Country Baby
>>
>>73017852
i live in MA
its a liberal shit hole here
>>
>>73017852

Ohio.

Shillery. Unless Trump picks Kasich as VP then Trump.
>>
>>73017852
California
honestly its probably gonna be clinton
>>
Oklahoma.

Bernie won, so it's a close call.
Hoping these Okucks pull through for Trump.
>>
If Texas goes shillcunt I'm burning my cowboy hat
>>
>>73018420
Agreed. Too bad our state is full of dumbasses and is strong democrat
>>
>>73019159
everybody here in Murray gets pissed when I tell them I'm voting for Trump. One guy actually was genuinely astounded that I was a supporter.
>>
>>73017852
>Missouri
One more state for the Emperor.
>>
File: 1433130484.jpg (28 KB, 410x248) Image search: [Google]
1433130484.jpg
28 KB, 410x248
Vote for Trump!
>>
Smash cultural marxism!
>>
>>73019585
I'm in Layton and I went to the Walgreens the other day and saw a magazine cover with El Rato on it. Told the cashier about it and she was pissed at him for wanting to force a brokered convention.

Murray sounds like it sucks. Get a MAGA hat then everyone treats you like a second class citizen.
>>
File: MTGA.jpg (74 KB, 1375x1000) Image search: [Google]
MTGA.jpg
74 KB, 1375x1000
>>73019576
Don't worry Texasbro, our Mexicans aren't like the spics in Cali, New Mexico, or Florida
>>
Suka blyat vote for Trump blyat!
>>
Indiana.

Trump. he got almost twice the total votes Shillary did yesterday
>>
Michigan for Trump

It will be close, but we have been razed by globalism and Trump is the only candidate who can bring back American manufacturing.

I think people will recognize this and vote accordingly
>>
File: funny-cat-picture-07.jpg (31 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
funny-cat-picture-07.jpg
31 KB, 500x370
>>73020763
>Shillary
>>
>>73020479
I would like a MAGA Bumper sticker as it would be more subtle than a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN or a TRUMP sticker. Do they make them?

Also, I saw a black van on the freeway today that had a caricature drawing of Cruz on it and it said "Cruz is the zodiac Killer" I would post the pic I took of it but I'm too lazy.
>>
>>73021581
>Cruz is the zodiac killer
Awful. Of course it would be on a van.
>Do they make them?
You could probably go to your local mall where they make like t-shirts and stickers to get one. Just give them the MAGA lion picture on a thumb drive and they'll make it for you.

I've got the 4 of clovers as a decal on my car.
>>
>South Carolina
Gee, it's a real mystery
>>
File: 0_44582_347ae7f7_L865544467454.png (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0_44582_347ae7f7_L865544467454.png
97 KB, 500x500
When we become friends? Demolish the cultural marxism together!
>>
>>73022140
With Trump we will together, broski.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.