[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the biggest political sham in history? The Democratic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: what.jpg (144 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
144 KB, 1024x512
Is this the biggest political sham in history?

The Democratic party literally had a shoe-in president and tossed it right over to Republicans.

Not that I have a problem with that, I just don't understand the logic. Just because Clintons have their hands in pockets? That's retarded, considering they had one absolute shoe in candidate. How did the party commit suicide so badly?
>>
File: image.jpg (724 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
724 KB, 919x1895
>>73016248
>>
>>73016339
>MUH CONSPIRACYHEORIES!
>>
>>73016248
The DNC is corrupt as fuck OP, just like the RNC who tried, unsuccessfully, to stump the Trump. Bernie's been too weak to fight back and win the nomination.

Both parties are imploding with their clear bias, and Trump's going to win because people are tired of the corruption.
>>
>>73016583
I guess so, I mean, I've met hundreds of Bernie supporters, but maybe 2 Clinton supporters? I just don't get where all of this shit is coming from.
>>
>>73016871
Voter fraud, corporate media setting the narrative she's winning, and having closed primaries with ridiculous rules requiring people to vote.

In NY, over 3 million people weren't allowed to vote, just one example, Bernie would've won if they got to. It's totally rigged.

Trump is going to fix it when he becomes president.
>>
>>73016871
It's called "the silent majority" for a reason. I know a lot of Clinton supporters, they're just not as loud-mouthed, obnoxious, or boisterous as Bernie's ilk.
>>
>>73017115
Why does the DNC want Hillary so bad if they can see the numbers for themselves?
>>
>>73017115
Thank Jesus for Mein Fuhrer Drumpf!

SEIG HEIL! SEIG HEIL! SEIG HEIL!
>>
>>73016248
Bernie was a Dukakis. He was not a shoe in.
>>
>>73016475
You are almost understanding 4chan "lingo" shill
but your FGHTLSJ is showing try more to goatse or maybe even pretend to be a tubgirl!
>>
>>73017647
Because she has major ties with the DNC and the establishment for 2 decades? Because they're both corrupt as fuck?
>>
File: Congress hold the cuck line.png (385 KB, 599x425) Image search: [Google]
Congress hold the cuck line.png
385 KB, 599x425
>>73016248
Superdelegates

the DNC are shills that don't want to be audited by the left or the right. The RNC leaders are the same way.

Both the left and right leaders don't want anything to actually change, because they all suck each others' dicks for tax money.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.