[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The propehsy of Kek:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1461461450866.gif (461 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461461450866.gif
461 KB, 480x360
javascript:quote('72998434');

>>73013823
The Prophesy:

Meme Magic made the tabletop game Shadowrun so powerful that it fused with anime to make a real Pink Mohawk campaign... in real life. The anons of 4chan... half their total number became the awakened. Trump, after being elected used his corps to create the matrix... but the SJWs butthurt that now hackers could destory them in the matrix in real life and their precious LOIA no longer meant anything declared war on the common folk... they had their awakened(mostly from LGBT and MLP) attempt the Great Ghost Dance... millions of white apologists, cucks, fat acceptance protesters and other SJWS attempted the dance by yelling... RAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!! For hours on hand. Millions of innocents died in the natural disasters... but ironically it was the blacks and minorites that suffered the most. The followers of
the Hitler Totem formed the legendary CRUSADE DANCE and attempted a ritual to mass burnout their magic... they succeeded... but at a terrible price for their own magic burned out. After this the Jews declared Extraterritorial status of their Temples. Trump and Putin fought valiantly but theu used their money and dindus and they were forced into a truce. Though many jews died. Now a group of individuals... for better or worse fight in secret... for the moral world... or for the jews... they are... SHADOWRUNNERS!

This will come to pass.

53 was our total. Whose side are you on?
>>
File: Bill-Clinton.jpg (31 KB, 400x602) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Clinton.jpg
31 KB, 400x602
>>73014828
>>
>>73014895
I take it its the jews for you anon?
>>
I'm too technologically inept to be a Decker, and I'm physically a beta male so I can't be a street samurai.

Can I be a mage?
>>
>>73015541
Roll for it...

Last digit determines your Awakening
1: Aspected Sorcerer
2: Aspected Alchemist
3: Aspected Summoner
4: Shaman (or some Cha tradition)
5: Mage (Or some Logic Tradition)
6: Intuition Tradtion
7: Adept
8: Mystic Adept
9: Mundane but you get cyber or bio or both ware.
0: Reroll
Double or higher gets to pick.
>>
>>73015878
Im an adept from previous thread.
>>
>>73015878
Rollin'
>>
>>73015878
I'm gay
>>
>>73016111
Nice.
>>73016176
Go for Chaos Mage.
>>
>>73016449
How much karma do we get to spend or do you just lay out a scene and we react?
>>
>>73016786
This is a prophesy but yeah sure...

>The run is an attack on a feminist compound that rapes little boys then snips off their penises... what do you do?
>>
>>73016928
I cast ball lightning at the largest feminist.
>>
>>73017156
>7 die and 4 try to sit on you but crit glitch their roll to walk and just call you a rapist and they bleed internally. They attempt to call in the Jew Security. 3 dindus come in dressed in hoodratspec body armor. Go.
>>
>>73015878
>>
>>73017323
I cast mob control and attempt to get them to fire on the remaining feminists.
>>
>>73017477
DUBS! PICK!
>>
>>73017722
Dubs! All sixes! They shoot the feminists, themselves, and their white bitches want the D from you now Anon!
>>
>>73015878
Roll for Rigger, nigger.
>>
>>73017722
Besy of all. They are all elves and your a Troll. After showing off the vid you get 5 Street Cred and rating 2 Fame.
>>
>>73017976
Well I hope its at least Alphaware anon. Or get Burnout way.
>>
>>73017855
>>73017998
Hell yeah.

Someone loot the bodies.
>>
>>73018567
They would find a bunch of communist propoganda and empty credsticks.

You pass down in street legend as the "troll with the elf harem."
>>
>>73015878
Rawling
>>
>>73019022
DUBS! PICK YOUR POWER!
>>
>>73019022
Id go with Technomancer.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.