[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first date w/ chick off tinder >she brings up bernie >i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: DonaldTrump.jpg (23 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrump.jpg
23 KB, 700x467
>first date w/ chick off tinder
>she brings up bernie
>i love him so much!
>go along with it and explain how much i agree and love his ideals, positions, and overall candidacy.

Is this forbidden on /pol/? I love muh donald lord emperor trump but I have to blend in w/ the normies guys to be ...well normal
>>
"your a girl and you dont love hitler? i would never fuck you!"
>>
>>73014977
Woman dont have real political views, they just wanna feel smart. induldge
>>
>>73015023
This.
>>
>>73014803
Redpill her slowly, a lot of grils are liberal leaning but that can be corrected.
>>
>>73014803
N-no, ya fuckin dope. You make HER realise you wanna MAGA. And for that we need Trump.
>>
>>73014803
don't worry about it
bernie won't get elected and you won't really have to talk with her about politics for another 4 years if you want to keep her
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x111
>>73014803
99.9% guarentied she'll forget about Bernout once the election is over.
>>
hiding your views and pretending you agree with her, just because you want some pussy. pathetic.
>>
>>73014803
I always tell them how much I love Trump and how I think he's the god emperor but I say it in such a way that they think I'm joking and that's I'm just quirky and humorous.

>I'm not joking
>>
>>73014803

lol so this is how life must be for a cuck
>>
>>73014803

>Be me
>Open my mouth
>Get called racist and bigot
>All I said was Trump is the best option for the Republican party.

Happens every time. There is a reason they were called the silent majority.
>>
>>73014803
as long as you pull the Trump lever in the election booth, it's all good famalam
>>
>>73015085
This. He'll drop out soon, it only makes sense to support the other anti-establishment candidate.
>>
>>73014803
Well if your dick is good and she loved then you can say you support trump
>>
>>73015085
As a certified attention whore with a vagina, I can say that /pol/ redpilled me slowly over time when I started questioning feminisms ideals, and part of me hates them for it, another part is happy.
>>
>>73014803
it's ok, taqiyya for pussy is accepted as long as you don't cuck yourself
>>
>>73015296
This.
But she'll forever remain a dumbfuck. Her brain is shit.
>>
File: 1448853766017.jpg (11 KB, 352x398) Image search: [Google]
1448853766017.jpg
11 KB, 352x398
is your dick more important than your honor op?
>>
Bang her and while you're cumming shout out TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.
>>
>>73016320

Yes.

Sorry not sorry, either.
>>
>>73014803
At least she isn't a Hillary supporter.
>>
File: laughing manwha character.jpg (104 KB, 686x457) Image search: [Google]
laughing manwha character.jpg
104 KB, 686x457
>>73014803
>go along with it and explain how much i agree and love his ideals, positions, and overall candidacy.

congratulations on being a weak little bitch. she's already off getting fucked by someone with a spine while you're here letting everybody know that you're a tiny penis hypocrite.

fuck off back to your tumblr safe space, pussy boy.
>>
>>73016559
>encouraging promiscuity
O wait, flag
>>
>>73017802
This.

You fucked up by being a complacent faggot, no matter how eager you were to get your dick wet, going along with the bullshit was as cucked as it gets.

If it bothers you so much just say "uh ok" and change the subject, you don't just start fellating the cuck like a little bitch
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.