[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>marry and have kids >implying this is an option for most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1430873705705.jpg (81 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1430873705705.jpg
81 KB, 500x461
>marry and have kids
>implying this is an option for most of us

With the way women are today, you'd have to be fucking retarded to even consider marriage.

They view you as nothing more than one of two things:

Someone to settle down with in their future, or someone to fuck.

If you're the former, you're as good as cucked.

Face it, Ayn Rand was right. People walk away from society when they realize it screwed them.
>>
>>73014020
zzzzz
Quit bitching and do something with your life cuck
>>
>>73014020
At this point I don't even care about women anymore. I've seen them for what they are, and I cannot unsee it.
I have suffered their shit through adolescence, young adulthood, and now adulthood and it's always the fucking same.
They forever remain in my eyes as opportunistic, selfish and completely banal and boring, incapable of loving or committing to someone.
That doesn't stop me from banging one of them every once in a while, but even then I end up feeling disgusted with it all...
>>
>>73014673
My thoughts exactly. Women are worth nothing more than a quick pump and dump. I kind of wish I was gay so I could have a relationship with someone I knew actually loved me and wasn't just a collection of walking holes.
>>
>>73014673
Where are you looking?
That's the question I asked myself and it's probably the most relevant question you can ask yourself
>>
>>73014020
You need a muslim wife.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 501x585
>>73014020
>>73014673
>>73014876
Good goys, women are bad don't breed
>>
>>73015271
And then they start whining about white genocide
>>
>>73015204
I'm not into goats or prepubescent girls sorry
>>
>>73015109
Happiness
>>
>>73015353
You're lucky you don't have to worry about marital problems since Tunisia is uncucked
>>
>>73015371
Yeah nice joke.
>>
Fun fact, the girl in OPs picture has vomit inducing tits
>>
>>73015540
How was anon joking?
>>
>>73015620
Thanks leaf
>>
>>73014020
You're probably too young to be on 4chan, as evidenced by your MGTOW bullshit.

Women are malleable. The hardest feminists can be redpilled with very little effort. Plus, you're basing your view of women on what you read on /pol/ and leddit. When you get older and move into the real world, you'll see that 90% of people are very normal and don't identify with these radical subcultures you're familiar with.

So wait until you're a grown up before you dismiss women. And if you do it as an adult, you're homosexual.
>>
>>73015795
k keep me posted
>>
>>73015795
>you'll see that 90% of people are very normal and don't identify with these radical subcultures you're familiar with.

Then what do they identify with? Really I'm curious about this one because it sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>73015991
They don't identify with anything. Most women are normal. They go to work at their secretarial job, gossip about their friends, shop for clothes, ect. They don't sit around and complain about the patriarchy or sexism. Hell, the only women who know or care about those things only exist in universities, Starbucks, and on the internet.

Like I said, you have a very narrow world view. I was surprised at how normal and boring people are in the real world.
>>
File: 1421107168235.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1421107168235.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>73014020

>live alone in an apartment
>live comfy, work IT, own an M3, okay looking tall white guy
>old lady lives next door
>her slutty but qtish unemployed tattooed single mother granddaughter who is my age moves in
>tee hee hi anon
>flirts incessantly
>so what do u do anon
>that's a nice car
>do u hav a girlfriend
>do u live alone
>awh u must be so lonely!
>ur cute!
>this is my son
>refuse to fall for shitty female bait, remain cordial but do not return flirtations and remain hesitant and give vague answers
>neglectrape.jpg
>stops seeing me as a potential host, detects that I see her as an undesirable mate
>y isn't he stepping up and being a man
>facade drops entirely
>demon bitch neighbor from Hell phase begins
>calls police on my M3 having an inspection two days past due
>calls police to declare M3 abandoned when I go away on a week's vacation
>literally 'HELP ME STATE I'M BEING NEGLECT RAPED'

I really don't know how long our society can continue when ~20% of the population are in actual relationships.
>>
>>73015991
>>73016260

Women being malleable goes both ways. While you can mold her with your personality, she will still be molded by others who will both criticize what you have taught her as well as instill the typical Western woman ideas in your absence. I suppose living out in the woods could fix this. Still, I have the best of both worlds with my Nippon wife.
>>
>>73017294
kek

nice
>>
>>73017441
Good for you. The trick with western women is to get them while they're in their early to mid 20's while they're naive and indifferent to the world. In her late 20's, you knock her up, have three kids, and convince her to be a housewife. That's what most women want, too.
>>
>>73017294

wtf

Isn't doing shit like that a waste of police time?

You could potentially report her
>>
File: allbrits.jpg (163 KB, 667x725) Image search: [Google]
allbrits.jpg
163 KB, 667x725
I am 25 and married. Based southern European woman with traditional values.

You guys just seem like jaded cucks who can't get a woman.
>>
>>73018173

Both are technically within the law.

My inspection was technically two days out of date.

The local ordnance is that a car may be immobile for 48 hours in public parking.

The police love being called, it potentially means fines tickets and state money.

The problem with modern women is that they are too degenerate to have relationships, which leads to them developing a relationship with the State and using it as a weapon.
>>
>>73018412
I've noticed the same thing: that the modern marriage success stories for American men always involve foreign women. Perhaps, the other men in this thread are jaded because they don't "get outside of their bubble" enough to actually get to know the alternatives to American women? In any case, congratulations on the traditional Southern European wife.
>>
>>73014020
Get off of the internet, dipshit.

If you were red-pilled you would know this, but you are a fucking retard that only have jewish media and entertainment to shape your reality because you never leave your fucking basement.
>>
File: Chair-by-Allen-Jones-012.jpg (61 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Chair-by-Allen-Jones-012.jpg
61 KB, 620x372
>>73015627
The sad part is that i actually know this feel
>>
>>73019071
How do we stop this? I would say that we should stop enabling this behavior, but we both know what happened with the woman you didn't give attention to. Could arranged marriage fix anything? Surely Saudi Arabia-style laws can't be the only solution.
>>
>>73019334
You're jaded, my friend. Like I said to OP, most American women are decent and just want to be a housewife. Your only real experience with women is likely on campus. I work in an office and have to deal with HR harpies everyday. They're loud and vain, but they're by no means feminist or degenerate. They're the same average women that have always existed.
>>
>>73019762

Giving females legal free agency was a complete and utter mistake, full stop. They don't think logically most of the time, they don't consider distant consequences, they live in the now like nonwhites do, they have no foresight.

It was okay back then where the outlying women capable of doing so typically gained independence in a 'don't ask don't tell' situation, but empowering all women is directly leading to the dismantling of our society, the assembly of a police state, and the degeneration and tribalization of Western civilization as the majority of women have the logic and thought processes of a 13 year old girl and they make up the majority in our countries.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.