[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: GOP logo.png (19 KB, 290x213) Image search: [Google]
GOP logo.png
19 KB, 290x213
I am a Republican because I think it's ok to bomb brown children for cheap gas
I am a Republican because I think Bronze Age fairy tales should be used as a guide for public policy in the 21st century
I am a Republican because I think women's only function is being a mindless baby factory
I am a Republican because I think we should give American tax dollars to the apartheid state of Israel
I am a Republican because I think we should cut funding for social services and education while giving enormous tax breaks to the super rich
I am a Republican because I think workers shouldn't have any right to unionize and demand a livable wage/pension
I am a Republican because I think it's un-American to have a black guy with a foreign-sounding name in the White House
I am a Republican because I get my political opinions from hate radio like Slush Limbo and Sean Insanity
I am a Republican because I think two consenting adults in love shouldn't have the right to marriage
I am a Republican because I think we should deny the dangerous reality of climate change
I am a Republican because I think being the only developed nation without free health care is acceptable
I am a Republican because I think hardworking immigrants should be expelled with their entire family because their skin is a shade too dark
>>
You fucking know it son
>>
>>73012833
<<< This guy
> amirite
>>
>>73012833
And democrats don't?
>>
>>73012833
I would love to debate you on these issues, but I know this is just bait
>>
>>73012833
>falling for wedge issues
people like you, and the people you mock, shouldn't have the right to vote desu
>>
>>73012833
Cheers!
>>
>>73012833
I am a Nationalist.
>>
>>73012833
that's why republicans are shit

party of trump now fellas
>>
I think everything OP stated is ok
>>
File: 1453193530712.jpg (171 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1453193530712.jpg
171 KB, 1024x682
>>73012833
It's funny the Democrats claim to be more caring and less slanderous/evil, yet they constantly spam obvious bullshit that virtually conveys their desire to murder people with differing opinions.
>>
File: strjysrtsrth.png (22 KB, 119x121) Image search: [Google]
strjysrtsrth.png
22 KB, 119x121
>>73012833
I am a Democrat because I believe cars can run on unicorn farts instead of hydrocarbons
I am a Democrat because I believe in the global warming cult instead of understanding real world scientific data
I am a Democrat because I believe women should be batshit crazy bulldykes instead of normal mothers
I am a Democrat because I think islamonazis should rape and murder all the jews in Israel and Christians in Europe
I am a Democrat because I think we should use the welfare state to destroy the black family and cause a total economic collapse
I am a Democrat because organized crime union bosses give Dem pols bribes and destroy entire industries
I am a Democrat because I want there to be a cocksucking muslim Alinskyite who hates the United States in the White House
I am a Democrat because I get my political opinions from blatant communist propaganda like BSDBC and HuffPaint
I am a Democrat because because I think psychotic perverts should be able to go in the ladies room and adopt vulnerable little boys and
I am a Democrat because I don't understand basic economics and want to live in the Soviet Union
I am a Democrat because I want the third world to invade Western Civilization and turn it into the third world
>>
>>73015361
*BSDNC
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.