[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay help me out here /pol/. I want to get on board the Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10
File: trump.png (133 KB, 279x279) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
133 KB, 279x279
Okay help me out here /pol/. I want to get on board the Trump Train but I can't get over the stupid shit he said about Barack Obama's birth certificate being fake.

It's not that I love Obama so much, it's that I hate stupid conspiracy theory bullshit like that. And, I don't even think he believed it himself, which makes him a liar and a fraud.

Don't let me vote Hillary, I have to get past this though.
>>
It wasn't a conspiracy. The birth certificate they released was a forgery and the media buried it. The end.

If you ever considered voting for Hillary for any reason you're clearly an immasculated idiot who isn't invited onto the Trump train.
>>
>>73011646
Shut the fuck up leaf no one cares what you think
>>
>>73011735
Hillary should have spent more on higher quality shills. The Bernout raids were more effective and were done for free.
>>
>>73010593
Hillary literally started the Birther movement.
>>
>>73011735

He isn't wrong though. OP is a faggot for not doing any research either on the certificate or on Clinton and just wanting fairly important decisions spoonfed to him
>>
>>73010593
Well mate a simple google search will reveal that hillary was the first to spread rumours about obamas birth certificate
>>
>>73010593
If this is the "issue" you choose to determine the president. Please kill yourself now so you don't pass your genes on.
>>
>>73010593

The birther shit is small potatoes compared to his other statements. The guy is a gaff trainwreck.
>>
>>73010593
Well, think about it this way:

It took Obama 3 years to release it, despite widespread scrutiny. Wouldn't you be a bit suspicious? Granted, he eventually did release it, but it took him 3 years to do so, giving everybody who doubted that he was in fact born here a reason to believe he wasn't.

Also, Hillary was a birther. Remember that.
>>
>>73013059
>>73013216
>>73013267
>>73013177
Really that's all you've got, that you fucking agree with this Alex Jones bullshit?

You guys are gonna lose in November.

>>73013386
Yes I would like my president to not pretend to believe in retarded Alex Jones bullshit just to get TV attention
>>
Obama was literally born in Kenya though.

The thing that's ironic about it is....if Obama just came clean about it he still wouldn't have a problem because his mother is a natural born citizen, so it would be irrelevant that he was born on foreign soil.
>>
>>73010593

You realize that Hillary was whining about Obama's Birth Certificate before Trump ever did, right?
>>
File: 1462009112096.png (632 KB, 709x515) Image search: [Google]
1462009112096.png
632 KB, 709x515
>>73013059
>what happens on a Chinese bukkake forum matters
>>
>>73013481
Damn, you need to repeat Shilling For Shekels 101
>>
>>73013481
>I don't want to vote for Trump because he was a Birther
>It doesn't matter that Hillary was one too
Hillary shill detected.
>>
File: pepe annoyed.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe annoyed.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>73010593
>Don't let my vote for the pro-TPP, pro-PATRIOT, feminist, war-hawk, corporate whore
>AT LEAST SHE DONT BELIEVE IN WEIRD THINGS LOL!!
>>
>>73010593
Hillary started the Obama birther thing, anon.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>73010593
Shills out in force today
>>
ITT trump supporters only defense is that Hillary was also in on it.
>>
If anything it is a good thing. It shows that he plans ahead.

Trump started the birther movement way before he announced his candidacy. He plan ahead. It was a move to endear him to Republican voters.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/141090636816/donald-trump-con-man

> Did Trump’s involvement in the birther thing confuse you? Were you wondering how Trump could believe Obama was not a citizen? The answer is that Trump never believed anything about Obama’s place of birth. The facts were irrelevant, so he ignored them while finding a place in the hearts of conservatives. For later.
>>
>>73010593
>I hate stupid conspiracy theory bullshit like that
It's called dogma. You've decided it's stupid shit and no one can change your mind about it. That's not intelligence, you're just close-minded.
>>
>>73013594
Wasn't there a Hawaiian newspaper that mentioned his birth?
>>
>>73013669
>>73013720
>>73013825

Yes, anyone who doesn't believe that Obama's birth certificate is fake must be getting paid by Hillary's campaign.

Do you people ever leave your mother's basements seriously
>>
>>73013481
>You guys are gonna lose in November
>You guys

Thank you for revealing that you have no intention of being convinced to vote for Trump and are in fact a Hillary shill.

Try harder next time.
>>
>>73011735
The leaf is exactly right though, faggot.
>>
>>73013594
Also the rules about inheriting American citizenship at birth are complicated. If it's just the mother and she no longer has close ties to the country, the child might not be a natural born citizen
>>
>>73013994
Two of them did actually.
"In 1961, birth notices for Barack Obama were published in both the Honolulu Advertiser and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on August 13 and 14, 1961, respectively, listing the home address of Obama's parents as 6085 Kalanianaole Highway in Honolulu." This conspiracy has been looked into and debunked over, and over, and over, and over.

It is truly one of the dumbest conspiracy theories of all time and it's sad that /pol/ can't get a grip on reality here
>>
>>73010593
he does it all for the lulz
he's a shitposter on twitter and irl
god bless the don
>>
>>73014035
>basement dweller insult
Typical

As far as whether his birth certificate is real, regardless of whether you beleive he's from Hawaii or not, don't you find it at least a bit suspect that Obama didn't just bust his cert out to shut everyone up? No, he didnt. He dragged that shit on for months and months till we got to see a heavily fucked up document.
>>
>>73014035
Nobody ITT has said anything about disbelieving Obama's birth cert, shill.
>>
>>73014035

Nigga, just go fucking tell your supervisors you quit and hang yourself.

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>73014345
Yes they have, learn to read

>>73014330
No, it was quite brilliant, it made his opponents look like a bunch of conspiracy nuts
>>
File: merchant.gif (3 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
merchant.gif
3 MB, 359x346
>>73014455
Yes ... I'm in the underground basement with this guy right now, and he's giving me money to type things that you don't like.

You people can't seriously believe this. Really? Really??!?
>>
Trump provokes people he doesn't like. The tools he uses are sometimes image tarnishing rumors. Like teds Canadian citizenship. States, when challenged in court, still considered cruz within the constitutional definition of eligible to run for potus. Still, it got under teds skin. And combined with his unpopularity he eventually melted down. Had trump ran against Obama in 2012, those are the smell tactics he would have used to drive Obama into madness.

Finally, hillary was the original birther. Not trump.
>>
>>73013869
>le Trump master of persuasion meme
He's been fairly consistent and involved in politics for about 30 years. Being paranoid about your leaders is natural and someone has to do it. Obama was the first not to release his birth certificate in decades, wasn't he? His past is pretty fucking shady anyway but butthurt liberals don't want to know about it because muh racism
>>
>>73010593
Legend has it that LBJ, in one of his early congressional campaigns, told one of his aides to spread the story that Johnson's opponent fucked pigs. The aide responded "Christ, Lyndon, we can't call the guy a pigfucker. It isn't true." To which LBJ supposedly replied "Of course it ain't true, but I want to make the son-of-a-bitch deny it."
>>
>>73014758
This is what it seems to me as well, it was a tactic. At that point he was way down on the list as a candidate and needed to get into the news cycle. That's what he's been good at during this primary, always saying something controversial and sucking up massive free airtime.

It still bugs me though.
>>
>>73014685
This has literally been confirmed by the campaign. Not a conspiracy.
>>
>>73014474
>it was brilliant

Damage control ... I give it 4/10
>>
>>73010593
Considering he was born in Kenya, why is it so odd to think he may not be a legal US citizen.
>>
>>73010593
Why did his grand mother say she witnessed his birth when she has never left Kenya?
>>
>>73015317
Don't you think it was though? It worked, he got elected and everyone pumping the theory was mocked & scorned mercilessly (outside of /pol/ and youtube conspiracy channels naturally)

Bunch of people have pointed out that Hillary's campaign in 2008 was where this all got started and looking into that it definitely seems her supporters were the ones who started it snowballing, then Alex Jones and the right wing lapped it up. So, it occurs to me that both Hillary Clinton and Trump are equally douchebags on this topic. So can't really justify voting either way based on this I think.
>>
>>73015430
>>73015451
>>73015266
Please explain how they managed to plant two birth announcements in different Hawaii newspapers microfiche, and explain to me why the Democrats would go to such lengths to get someone who wasn't a US citizen into the white house when getting caught would lose them the election and destroy any future of the party? There is literally no world where this conspiracy theory makes an ounce of sense.
>>
Fuck off, shill.

Trump is the next president. Deal with it.
>>
>>73016690
Yes, very compelling point you've made there.

You know, even if I was a shill (and no doubt some exist), Donald Trump is going to have to answer this question. A LOT of people were pissed off about it. He already tried to answer it today by saying that Hillary started the birther movement (not exactly true, it was her PUMA dyke feminist supporters more than anyone). It's going to be asked and you guys are delusional if you think a birther conspiracy theorist can win the white house. He will have to come up with a better answer.
>>
>>73016690
He isn't yet. Last I checked we still have a couple months.
>>
>>73010593
>I can't get over the stupid shit he said about Barack Obama's birth certificate being fake.

Hillary started the birther movement
>>
>>73017999
Her supporters were the first ones to spread the rumor, which started in a Kenyan newspaper which described him as "Kenyan-born" and went on to misspell his name (the article wasn't even about his birthplace, they just stated that in it). When asked about it Hillary herself has consistently said that she thinks it's crap. But I remember that campaign, her supporters and her campaign were involved in lots of shady crap. I wouldn't be surprised if her campaign was perfectly fine with those rumors if they thought it would help them. It was a scumbag campaign.
>>
>>73010593
Hillary started it though
>>
>>73013481
>Alex Jones
Wasn't even mentioned in this thread until you made this post.

Who pays you by the way?
>>
I dunno, OP. Just watch any YouTube interview with Obama when the issue of birth certificate or college transcripts comes up. You can tell he's trying to cover up something when he sidesteps the issue. Christ, there's also the nude pictures of his mother online. His whole backstory is a mystery. Just Google search this shit, it's all there!
>>
File: 1450635636351.jpg (15 KB, 285x249) Image search: [Google]
1450635636351.jpg
15 KB, 285x249
>>73018570

Do they pay you by thread, by post, by hour, or by baited replier?
>>
>>73018778
No, her supporters spread the rumor during the 2008 campaign. The PUMA ones.

>>73018842
Yes Alex Jones has been big on the birther nonsense ... that dickbag believed every dumbass conspiracy theory there is, surprised he hasn't latched on to the flat earth society yet.

Are you really dumb enough to think anyone who has an opinion different from yours is getting paid? Really? Don't you think that would be pretty easy to get evidence of if all those people were getting paid? And don't you think MOST people have opinions different from yours? You're on fucking /pol/ for christ sake. Jesus Christ get a grip already.
>>
>>73010593
>the stupid shit he said about Barack Obama's birth certificate being fake.
Seven layer photoshop document
not fake
>>
>>73019178
Oh it had seven layers? Holy shit is that where Taco Bell got the idea?

And Obama is pro-Mexican immigration ... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! CRUNCHY SEVEN LAYER CONSPIRACY!
>>
>>73011646
fpbp

Once again, pulling a win out for us, Canada. You may do some stupid ass shit now and then, but when it really counts, I see dat leaf.
>>
>>73019463
Are you fucking kidding me
>>
:)
>>
OP is a butthurt Cruz supporter raging at Trump supporters under the false pretenses that he is looking to support Trump. A guy who is an expert on Hawaiian birth certificates already said it was fake
>>
File: trump thumbs.png (311 KB, 511x400) Image search: [Google]
trump thumbs.png
311 KB, 511x400
>>73020201
>rare flag
>>
>>73011735
>btfo by a fucking leaf

Seriously kill yourself, we don't need or want your support faggot.
>>
>>73020420
Oh, a guy who is an expert said? Well then!

I wonder how exactly you become an expert on Hawaiian birth certificates. Hawaiian Birth Certificate Expert University I suppose.

Seems legit
>>
>>73020612
I think you're just angry because you know I'm right.

And someone saying "NU UH" isn't exactly btfo. I think most people learn to do that by age 3 ... Alex Jones fans could be a little later, they're slow.
>>
>>73019145
Your unusual posting style led me to believe you were shilling. Sorry for any confusion, this board is just really on edge because real shills actually do operate here and people with different but honest opinions get swept up in it.

I don't even look at Alex Jone's websites or watch his videos, he got my attention briefly for supporting Trump but that was pretty much it. I thought most people around here saw that he was just some frontman looking to profit off tinfoil hatters and sell his water filtration systems. The man strikes me as a sort of controlled opposition too, feeding to his audience a little truth but mostly conspiracy noise. Then he acts silly in an effort to discredit people who legitimately are skeptical and question about what happens behind the scenes regarding government, banking, and corporations.
>>
File: hillary.png (179 KB, 854x1415) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
179 KB, 854x1415
>>73020910
Agreed it really bugs me that he has become one of the biggest voices against international banking and corporate oligarchy, they love it. They use him to discredit all their opponents.

I have seen shills, usually they seem to fire one baity post off and never reply again. This was posted here ... from reddit so whatever but it sounded pretty fucking credible.

I agree with Trump on many things, I am just struggling to support him because of his douchey qualities. Sure as fuck wouldn't choose Hillary. Banks and military contractors love her.
>>
>>73010593
He does it to mess with people. It takes more energy to refute bullshit that to say it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP1hvVmPDWo&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>73020740
And saying "SHUT UP" is a good response? You got BTFO by someone who isnt even from here. Stop being an ass mad overgrown child.
>>
File: wd.jpg (13 KB, 293x302) Image search: [Google]
wd.jpg
13 KB, 293x302
>>73020500
>>
>>73021479
I'll tell people to shut up if I like, i don't care. It's a stupid conspiracy and he did nothing to further it and he's from fucking Canada so he should mind his own business anyway.

Go go second wall
>>
File: 1458089994217.png (66 KB, 600x353) Image search: [Google]
1458089994217.png
66 KB, 600x353
Sorry but the man refuses to dismiss a conspiracy no matter how insane.
He promotes crazy conspiracy theories like birtherism, vaccines. global warming being a hoax, all the time. dabbles in open 9/11 trutherism and yesterday he discussed the possibility of rafel cruz being involved in JFK’s assassination
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.