[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bluepill me on Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 201x251
What do people who like her think?
>>
>>73008633
lick a mean pussy she dont such dick to much tho
>>
>>73008633
>She's a strong woman who don't take no mess from no man.
>>
They don't.
>>
I love how she's wants to send us to Camps. I like camp. Camp is nice. Time outdoors. Reminds me of other camps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnqTCah_03g
>>
Muh first female president
>>
>>73008924
Pretty much this
>>
>>73008633
People with down syndrome don't think
>>
>>73008633
She woman. Woman president good. Woman good. Man bad.

She long time government work. She do correct thing. Everyone else too scary. Same thing good, new thing bad.
>>
"If I do what those shady figures say, I get a nice house, money, and power over other people. Oh, I guess now I am shady too. But I don't care because I have these other things."
>>
File: avicii.jpg (477 KB, 2808x1663) Image search: [Google]
avicii.jpg
477 KB, 2808x1663
when trump gets elected it's pretty much over, a few countries are gonna get nuked and so will the US so pretty much only Hillary can save us
-liberals
>>
>>73008633
They don't think.
>>
>>73008633
>What do people who like her think?
Think? Never happens. Only vagina.
>>
>>73008633
She sucked 37 dicks.
>>
She says what we like because it suits our world view, and that's all that matters. I don't care if people say what she says isn't true. I will support her until I move to Canada.
>>
>>73008633
no one actually likes her

only hippy progressives boomers

good luck getting young people to the polls for shillary
>>
>>73009159
Basically this.
>>
Her constituents are the least educated voters out there. They are completely unaware of her publicized crimes.

She herself just wants money and power for dark religious reasons
>>
>>73008633
"Anybody but Trump".

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>73008633
They think
>She will continue all of Obama's policies, I don't like change, her husband's Bill Clinton he was cool
>>
>>73008633

She's been the secretary of state, a senator, and one of the most active first ladies in presidential history.

It's not that hard. She's the most qualified candidate to come around in a long ass time.
>>
>>73009159

very nice
>>
>>73010301
I feel like this should be the first attack ad from Trump.
>>
>>73008633
Nobody votes for her, they just want Bill Clinton back in the White House.
>>
https://togethertube.com/rooms/pathoflight

documentary on Hillary

stay for the banter
>>
>>73008633
She has a vagina. The president should have a vagina.
>>
File: lefties.jpg (202 KB, 1056x705) Image search: [Google]
lefties.jpg
202 KB, 1056x705
DUDE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT LMAO
>>
>>73008736
>>73008924
>>73009159
Pretty much this, its simply identity politics.

>Women are good, men bad
>I want good person president
>Good person help me woman help me good woman

Basically the majority of the people are programmed to think in a non critical way (I mean, look how doggedly SJW's shout ad hominem slurs and have literally no ability to argue their point)

This is just how the average westerner thinks, unfortunately. They can't believe that someone with the group membership "woman" would throw them under the bus. Funny really.
>>
>>73008800

Underrated
>>
>>73008633

She's not my ideal candidate, but my top priority is to make sure Trump doesn't win, and voting for her is most effective way for me to do that.

If we get close to the elections and the polling shows that it's going to be a massive Goldwater-style blowout, then I might look at voting 3rd party instead.

I've stopped listening to the wingnuts about Hillary. The fact is, if she really did any crimes, she'd be in prison already. And if the FBI actually had anything on her, they would have publicly hinted it by now. The fact that the FBI has kept so quiet is actually very humiliating for them because it strongly signals they came up empty-handed on her.

>>73010308
>"Anybody but Trump".

Yeah, sadly, that's pretty much the situation. We got dealt a really lousy hand in 2016. But thank god Rat Boy is out, tho -- that's about the only good news I've heard this season.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 320x480
she's a wife
>>
>>73013415
You know Hillary is the establishment incarnate though right? I actually think another war is more likely with her as president than with Trump.
>>
"She is a woman like ME, I don't need any more reason to vote for her!"
>>
>>73011793
Nazis better watch out!
>>
>>73013846

Yeah, but with Hilary, we won't be getting into dumb wars over our resources and business.

You tariff a country, you're breaking a trade deal. In each of these trade deals we've imbedded a clause that allows for damages to be awarded by international court. Damages can be assessed by taking property owned not just by the U.S., but by U.S. Nationals as well.

Have a factory in Mexico? Sorry, the Mexican government now owns it and uses the money to reimburse taxes on remittances and trade.

It's not very hard to find this out. All of these deals are available online to look at.

But Trump keeps saying he wants to tariff and tax remittances.

Are we going to go to War with Mexico over this when it inevitably happens? He and his supporters keep saying "we're going to redo these deals and leave the ones we can't redo", but what incentive do these countries have to redo the deals? We, ourselves, made it almost impossible to reneg on these deals in the belief that we'll be on top forever in manufacturing, and that manufacturing will always be the most important thing.

There are ways around this, but tariffs are not the answer. And his group of idiots who he's assembled to look at this are not going to understand that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>>
>>73013415
(You)
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.