[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hear that giant sucking sound? It's /pol/ getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNzUzMTc4NjM3.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNzUzMTc4NjM3.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Do you hear that giant sucking sound?

It's /pol/ getting ready to apologize to the original Donald Trump.

We didn't recognize sir. You were a generation too early. You could have stopped it.
>>
>>73003866
He was right about everything he said.
>>
Too bad he quit the race, and got back in. He was leading in some national polls. Because of him we got Clinton. And now we have to deal with Cunt-on.
>>
>>73003866
This.
>>
>>73003866
BOSS ROSS
>>
>>73003866
Based OP

Checked
>>
>>73003866
I will always remember the all that ear boy skits with katrina as Ross Perot, some good shit.
>>
>>73003866
Trump was a supporter of Perot's Reform party, wasn't he? I vaguely recall him running for president in the Reform party years ago.
>>
>>73007503
During the 92 debate, a comment was made. Perot said "You got a solution? I'm all ears." while staring at the camera, backlit, red ears sticking out about 4" on each side of his head.

You could hear the entire country laughing for about 3 seconds.
>>
File: tmp_15458-rossperotap221713038.jpg (21 KB, 240x271) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15458-rossperotap221713038.jpg
21 KB, 240x271
>>73009943
Pic related
>>
>>73003866
America always have based candidates running like Perot. A shame you never elect them. Hopefully you won't make the same mistake this election and elect Hillary instead of Trump like a bunch of retards.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.