[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Habbening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 128076314734907106.jpg (262 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
128076314734907106.jpg
262 KB, 615x300
>http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-03-13/3-german-states-vote-in-elections-marked-by-migrant-crisis

>http://christiandaily.com/article/german-nationalist-party-asserts-that-islam-is-not-compatible-with-the-constitution/51847.htm

>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/07/marine-le-pen-leads-national-front-to-stunning-poll-result/

>tfw nationalism is on the rise in Europe

Is there still hope left, /pol/?
>>
>>72999094
Its only a matter of time. The liberal agenda/brainwashing is only segregating races even more. With in the next 10-15 years we will see a huge nationalist uprising. Its really ironic and very interesting
>>
>>72999286

Agree. The world is a pendulum, and will always swing back and forth between two extremes. Nobody can ever catch it and stop it, and the more you pull it towards one side the harder it will fall back towards the other.

Deus Veult.
>>
>>72999286
I don't think it will take that long given what the invaders and the politicians are doing to the German people. You can only push people so far before they snap. I hope the Germans can be free.
>>
>>72999286
>10-15 years
They went from absolute cuck to substantial gains of nationalism in a years time. It won't take more than a year or two and perhaps a few more terrorist attacks before it's out and out mudslime season.
>>
"One thing that is very likely to happen is that the gains made in the past forty years by black and brown Americans, and by homosexuals, will be wiped out. Jocular contempt for women will come back into fashion. The words “nigger” and “kike” will once again be heard in the workplace. All the sadism which the academic Left has tried to make unacceptable to its students will come flooding back. All the resentment which badly educated Americans feel about having their manners dictated to them by college graduates will find an outlet."
>>
>>73000576

Suace?
>>
>>73000067

>They went from absolute cuck to substantial gains of nationalism in a years time. It won't take more than a year or two and perhaps a few more terrorist attacks before it's out and out mudslime season.

Absolutely right. The harder they push towards liberalism, the more dramatic and fast the swing back will be.
>>
>>73000974
Richard Rorty Achiving Our Country 1998
>>
>>73000576
Is it possible for liberals to make an argument without strawmanning?
>>
>>73001627

Absolutely not. I had an argument with this liberal in my school, but any time I say anything, he dismisses me as a racist. Liberals are practically impossible to reason with.

>strawman pic related
>>
>>72999286
I hope that they finally recognize what the migrants are doing to our country and try to fight the problems, but i dont see that coming in the near future. Most of the germans are liberals and wont even consider voting for the right wing because of germanys past, even though our current politic is left. The AfD isnt really the party you want as your government, furthermore for showing the current government, that their politic ist garbage. That the government ignores the AfD (which is abou 30%) and calling them Nazis doesnt help, but it wont lead to reich.
>>
File: Strawman.jpg (709 KB, 815x1087) Image search: [Google]
Strawman.jpg
709 KB, 815x1087
>tfw I forgot to add the strawman pic
>>
>>73002687

Good luck in your country. I hope the people overcome their problems and overthrow the current liberal government soon. As sad as it is to say this, we may have to let refugees do their damage before people can finally come to see the truth of the matter. People can't deny the rapes and murders forever.

Best of luck from America
>>
>>73002687

Fortunately there are signs showing that the people are turning against your current leader and her insane agenda on allowing refugees into the country.

>Disgrace: Mrs Merkel has seen her political capital squandered in the past few weeks as a series of ugly incidents involving migrants have served to unite people against her, including this video showing three Afghan migrants attacking two pensioners on a Munich subway train.
A video which surfaced at the weekend of three Afghan men assaulting a pensioner on a Munich subway train while passengers look helplessly on fuelled even more resentment against her.

‘The people no longer stand behind the government’s refugee policies,’ said the best-selling daily paper BILD.

‘The Chancellor – until a few months ago the driving force of her CDU party – has fallen massively in favour with the voters.’

>https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/81-of-germans-say-merkel-has-made-a-mess-of-the-migrant-situation/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.