[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>AMERICAN EDUCATION Why do we have public schools again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (593 KB, 966x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
593 KB, 966x720
>AMERICAN EDUCATION

Why do we have public schools again? This is pure lunacy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9LP9TtHxuw
>>
amerifats :DDD
>>
Public vs private schooling is kind of a lose-lose, especially with the collapse of the nuclear family. Currently public school is the lesser loss, slightly.
>>
>>72998592

Could we get a summary?
>>
>>72998592
no clabbing dis not america :DDDXD
>>
That is a substitute teacher. She only fills a spot when needed. By the looks of it, she fills that spot in more ways than one.
>>
>>72998592
>his high school wasn't one of the best in the country

plebs desu, we didn't even have that much funding

schools are shitty because of shitty teachers and shitty programs, not because they're public
>>
>he went to school so he could spend his entire adult life hiding in his room watching anime

Hey OP, you're not a very intelligent person.
>>
>>72998993
Just watch the video man its fucking insane

>POWERFUL BLACK MEN
>HORMONES RAGING
>SAVE THE SEX
>PREPARE YOUR ORFRICES
>>
>>72999261
This is my class. t. 18 year old senior
>>
>>72998592
We have public schools so kids with good futures can go to private school.
>>
>>73001798
>land of equal opportunity

You sound like a kike btw
>>
>>73002596
You sound like an epic memer btw.

Have fun putting your kids in public school and wonder why they fucking suck and aren't college ready.
>>
>>72998592
is she literally retarded?
>>
>>73002756
Not everyone can afford private school. We don't have a free market where the majority of students can pick their school so the government forces the majority into public. It needs to be fixed or done away with.
>>
>>73003037
>mocking an exmilitary disabled war veteran
>>
>>73003331
>not everyone can afford private school so let's get rid of it all together and lump the kids who actually have a future in with the public school kids

I'm not joking when I ask you this, but are you a Sanders supporter?
>>
>>73003648
No. I support Trump. All I'm saying is that private school could be more affordable and efficient for the masses if public school didn't exist. If public school has to exist to please the left it needs to be improved.
>>
>>73000430
what State?
>>
>>73003976
Utah
>>
>>73001798

I went to normal public schools here in Texas in the same town from K-12. I didn't think about it at the time, but looking back, it was ridiculously easy work. I remember working out a way to do absolutely no work during an entire six week period before school let out for summer in 9th grade biology. I didn't do a fucking thing for almost two months and I still passed with an 85 average.

I used to skip for two weeks at a time and still pass with nothing lower than an 80.

I used to rig that shit to work in my favor so many times, the work was just too fucking easy. Then after I graduated, I went to a community college, had NO IDEA what I was doing, I just went because my parents made me. The work was still super easy, but I was just too far gone by that point. Being spoiled by public school education just put me beyond having the will to ever put any effort into academics. I just fucked off and drank for three semesters before they decided to stop wasting their money and let me leave and find a job.

Public school is so fucking easy that I was BLOWN AWAY by the amount of difficulty most kids seemed to have with it. About half had difficulty because they just didn't care and about half had difficulty because they were legitimately stupid.
>>
>>73004248
doesnt look like there are many Aryan Mormans in ur state m8
>>
>>72998924
How?
>>
>>72999158
i'd like to fill her spots if ya catch my drift ;o
>>
>>73004305
Mostly Anglos actually. There's one or two Mexican kids in each class and they tend to be the goofy outgoing ones like in the video. There's maybe one black kid in my whole school
>>
>>72998592
I miss public school.

>10th grade geology
>teacher was white but her skin was dark red
>had the texture of a raisin
>obviously tanned too much
>everyone fucked around in her class
>eventually snapped and brought a video camera
>recorded us everyday so she could review the tapes and find the trouble makers
>she stepped out of the class one day
>big nigger quarterback jumps in front of camera
>hides his face
>exposes his massive dick
>next day
>whole class gets detention

I want to go back.
>>
>>73003894
>All I'm saying is that private school could be more affordable and efficient for the masses if public school didn't exist

So you'd support lowering the standards?

>>73004268
Public schools are fucking cancer and I'll never put my kids in public schools. No wonder why America keeps sinking lower and lower in math and sciences.
>>
File: gato-six-lessons.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gato-six-lessons.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>72998592
http://www.cantrip.org/gatto.html
>>
>>72998592
Dog bless the amerigan edugation system
>>
>>73004997
No I'd support abolishing public school entirely so private enterprises fill the gap and lower the price of admissions. That's basic economics man. More prestigious schools would be more expensive
>>
>>73000339
When does she talk about orifices? I can't stand listening to that for 8 minutes or whatever.
>>
>>72998592
Hey Op, why aren't you dating that qt in the front? Any nudes?
>>
>>73005580
About 4 minutes in
>>
>>73005614
No one dates in Utah
>>
>>73004997

>Public schools are fucking cancer and I'll never put my kids in public schools. No wonder why America keeps sinking lower and lower in math and sciences.

I'm actually of the mindset that there's little schools and teachers can do at this point. I've met kids who went to private school their whole lives and they're no different from the fucking jackasses that went to my public schools, there's ZERO indication they received a better quality education.

For me, the problem was I found the shit to be entirely too easy and after twelve years of that shit, I was spoiled beyond salvation and was just not willing to put any effort into anything related to academics after that. I didn't realize it was happening while it was, but looking back, that's what made me not want to work for anything related to school after I graduated.

What we need is a cultural shift, not a financial one. We always say we need to spend more money on education, but look at the Chinese and the Indians: They spend NO MONEY on education and they blow us out of the fucking water academically.

Even the idea of "socio-economic" status means nothing when it comes to the Chinese and the Indians. In Britain, Chinese and Indian kids from poor families are always at the top of their class. Chinese and Indian kids from rich families are also always at the top of their class.

This is a cultural problem, not a financial one.
>>
>>73005872
Looks like homeschool is the only option then
>>
File: Lol.jpg (38 KB, 464x350) Image search: [Google]
Lol.jpg
38 KB, 464x350
>>72998592
Orifice prepared
>>
>>73006479
Bump
>>
P R E P A R E Y O U R O R I F I C E S

This is why charter schools are the shit. Cheaper than a private school, better than a moron holding facility. Only the strong survive. Good stuff.
>>
my daughter is due in july.
she will not spend a day, from K to 12, in public school.
it's fucking nonsense
>>
>>73008895
Charter schools can be free too but what >>73005872 said is still true
>>
File: 1461557440373.jpg (55 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1461557440373.jpg
55 KB, 540x720
I'm almost finished with my degree in middle/late education. I've been in the school systems. I've been trained by government standards on how to teach children of mostly k-12. Having all of this training, I can honestly say that I haven't learned one teaching method other than the methods I personally have came up with. Colleges nowadays are put in a financial choke-hold bureaucrats to instruct new teachers "Tolerant Classrooms" other than methods. The system is shit and every teacher--young and old-- knows it. The woman in the video doesn't really surprise me, however. She's just an old libshit that has no real grasp on how the modern world actually works.

tl;dr
System is trash. Most teachers knows it's trash. Teachers must jump through loops in classrooms so they're not fired. Teaching standards enforced by people who are not teachers are silly. The lady in the video is a oldcuck.
>>
>>72998592
other countries actually, usually the same third world countries she's talking about and others (eastern europe, china, some latin nations) teach their children advance mathematics and other advance courses by high school.
>>
UPDATE ON VIDEO

Apparently the teacher was training to be a Spanish teacher somewhere, but after one day of subbing at our school the district told her to fuck off. I guess she gave this lecture to every class.
>>
File: 1444899189598.png (46 KB, 252x206) Image search: [Google]
1444899189598.png
46 KB, 252x206
>>72998592
>Starts talking about hormones, prison, and rape
What class is this
>>
>>73004424
They at least get a version of history, mathematicss, science, etc.
>>
>>73009871
its a sub teacher.
>>
>>73003331
The progressives and marxists intentionally destroyed public schools, so now everyone is forced to send their kids to private schools, and these same marxists fight against school voucher programs
>>
>>73010135
Sub for what? Did this rant stem from the subject or did this old bat just suddenly go off on a random rant?
>>
>>72998592
>SPERMINATE
>>
>>73010543
>SPERM AND EGG
>SPERM AND EGG
>>
File: Liddle Bites 2.png (93 KB, 194x178) Image search: [Google]
Liddle Bites 2.png
93 KB, 194x178
>>73009048
I said that and then looked at the prices of private schooling.
If you actually give a shit about your kids and raise them, your school doesn't matter as much - at least that's how I rationalize it in my head.

Let the school cover their education. If you don't want to raise your kids to be retards, then you need to take the extra step by having an active role in their education. Go over their course material with them. Read through their textbooks. Ask questions, and get involved.
My oldest is only in the 4th grade. Her younger sister said that she was getting really dark from being outside so much (we're all mixed race). She replied back, "You can't say that. That's racist."
My blood pressure spiked and I had to leave the room to compose myself and prepare what I was going to say. And then I talked to her and her sister in depth on why that wasn't racist, pointing out the difference, and other things on that nature. Obviously I spoke to her differently than I would /pol/ in regards to the depths of the SJW movement and kept it age appropriate. The point is if you expect the school system to raise your children, you might as well have your old lady get an abortion now.
You're grown adults and soon to be parents. If you don't instill your values to your children, the state will.
Now if you can afford a private school, by all means, do it. Stack the deck in your favor. But don't throw yourself into financial ruin just to protect your kids from SJW's.
Now read Proverbs 22:6 and stop worrying about the SJW boogie man.
>>
>>73010445
it was probably just a rant. Subs aren't real teachers and more often to be kooks than regular teachers.
>>
>there are some beautiful women in here
Hahahahaha what the fuck.
>>
>>73011541
LDS is one hell of a drug
>>
What the fuck am I watching here?
>>
>>73009119
Mm, true. Most of the kids there are Indian and Asian, the whites are minority in Charter school.

Or, we let the kids who don't wanna work, not work. We all need people to dig ditches and flip burgers while the rest of us do important stuff.
>>
>>73011982
american education leafriend :^)
>>
>>73012254
bump
>>
>>73004268
are you me?
>>
File: Our Father.jpg (141 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
Our Father.jpg
141 KB, 960x630
Also bumping because the state of the US Public Education System is something that NEEDS to be addressed.
>Literally Hitler
>>
File: 1430192358817.gif (2 MB, 200x168) Image search: [Google]
1430192358817.gif
2 MB, 200x168
what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...
>>
>>72998592
Oy™ Vey™, it's anouda shoa™
>>
>>73015165
>there are many beautiful girls in this classroom
>>
>>73015613
bump
>>
>>73018213
Bumpity bump
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.