[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CREAMY TRUMP MEMES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1460778539216.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1460778539216.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
what if all of our trump memes were only made to be killed.
what if it was inevitable that the trump would eventually, unequivocally be stumped, thus putting the dagger in the heart of this creamy trump meme.
what if all of politics is rigged, hillary clinton was slotted to win a victory REGARDLESS of what any of you faggots say. the establishment doesn't give a FUCK about what any of you little shits say. you want to know what will change the world? it's WHERE THE POWER IS. YOU FAGGOTS ON YOUR IMAGEBOARD HAVE NOTHING, JACK SHIT TO DO WITH HOW THE WORLD IS. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR AUTIST STEM ASS HAS A COMPUTER PROGRAMMING JOB. YOU'RE POLITICALLY IMPOTENT AND YOU'RE UTTERLY UNCONSCIOUS OF THE WORLD AROUND YOU.
the west is going to collapse, and it's going to be like another fall of rome. we're going to lose our intellectual and moral traditions, and north america will become ONE BIG FUCKING BRAZIL. DO YOU WANT THAT? DO YOU WANT YOUR HOME TO TURN INTO A SHITHOLE LIKE BRAZIL? all that will be left is flagrant degeneracy, rising suicide rates, and so many fucking brown people-- that you don't even want in this country-- you won't even know what to do with them.. do you realize that this place, everything that our ancestors have fought for, everything good about society that's left, will be destroyed? we will have nothing, we will implode into a disgusting, writhing miscegenated mass of transsexual loving fuck boys. brazil is a terrible country, not from a place of judgement but from a place of understanding. the state of the country is absolutely abysmal, and it will be a real fucking shame if we just let that happen to us. this whole thing doesn't need to happen but under this current politic.
LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENED TO US
WE'RE DYING

ultimately, i honestly think we should be allowed to laugh at whatever the FUCK i think i find is funny. i don't need anyone telling me what's fucking funny.
>>
>>72997245
hello ook is not a /pol/ meme please do not post it here
>>
>>72997245
i also honestly think that it's no coincidence why brazil fucking LOVES transsexuals. fuck the liberal narrative, rising propogation of transsexuality is the result of degeneracy.
we will be like the degenerate biblical babylon, and eventually destroy ourselves. it is a prophecy of what we will become if we turn away from God
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 625x626
>>72997245
>>
op here, i feel so darn good at expressing myself, in such a way so as to be life affirming. being a human being and living in a free society like ours, and i'm glad it reflects this because the free and unfiltered expression of the individual human experience is something is surely tied to the innermost recess of our being, no doubt fundamental to what it means to be human itself.
i'd like to take an opportunity to thank the moderators of this board, though i rarely agree with anything you guys do, i'd like you to know that i appreciate you anyway.
thanks everybody for your attention
>>
what have you done to have political power then?

it's not like you can suddenly stop hillary from winning either, or fix all the problems you say
>>
>>72998181
politics is completely rigged. it's not a game we can win at this point.
i aim to get people to realize that this is fine, that politics can go to hell but that we can rely on ourselves. we need to learn to be individuals again and do things for ourselves.
>>
>>72998460
that means destroying the internet, really

there's no such thing as "internet freedom" . using the internet at all is giving up true freedom and admitting we're powerless in real life.

really the most radical thing anyone could do to change the world right now is physically attack the technological infrastructure
>>
>>72998615
no, we use the internet as a tool to better ourselves, and don't use it so as to worsen our situation.
don't be dumb and take things too literally

we don't want to destroy the west. we want people to realize that we can throw criminals out of our places of power. we want to decentralize governments and lessen the hold the government has on every individual and every individual polity. we want the people to govern our destiny, with office holders being there as help to that end. it means literally giving the wealth back to the people.
>>
>>72999159
and how exactly are you going to do that?

inb4 by supporting Bernie

the only feasible solution is abandoning the system completely and making seperate communities like the Amish
>>
>>72999417
no it isn't. there is no fucking saviour that is going to actually save us, and living in the bush is dumb because all you're doing is putting your head in the sand.
all we have to do is take a step back, grab hold of our common sense, and stop being blinded by the false promises of noxious ideology. we cannot give our power away to government, nor any other institution. we have to learn to trust our neighbours again.
>>
>>73000088
>>say this

>>is on the internet

you already gave away your power to institutions, you're using their products to post this second. You probably work for a corporation too, and buy from supermarkets.
>>
File: 1461592947268.jpg (23 KB, 424x317) Image search: [Google]
1461592947268.jpg
23 KB, 424x317
>>72997245
your entire premise is based on trump having the ability to be stumped.

but he cant...
>>
File: 1449798552559.png (46 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
1449798552559.png
46 KB, 624x628
>>72997245
>>
>>73000670
>>73000894

nah this time he's right

even if trump isn't a plant/shill he probably will lose to Hillary or get assassinated.

and besides he's not enough to actually undo the fall of the West, the president can't do that much in all honestly.
>>
File: meow.jpg (91 KB, 698x997) Image search: [Google]
meow.jpg
91 KB, 698x997
>>73000989
>>
>>73001160
Obama sucked, but really him alone didn't cause the decline of the past decade , it was already falling apart in all areas.

if you want to put the blame on any political entity congress does far more damage
>>
>>73000561
this is the world we live in you dunce. i just happen to be right here at this particular time. things can either be used, or used in the service of good. i'm in school right now and quit my job awhile back, but usually i dishwash at restaurants.
>>
File: 1461911519217.png (184 KB, 517x418) Image search: [Google]
1461911519217.png
184 KB, 517x418
>>73001287
>>
>>73001287
lol you think trump is going to get assassinated? jesus christ help you you're so naive
>>73001287
congress decides what gets through, it's a filter of sorts and it helps to control us but honestly things are falling apart because people have let them fall apart. we maintain practices that are unsustainable and we don't seem to mind. it doesn't have to be this way.
>>
do you know what the people have to do in the first world in order to get their freedom back? they have to go to their respective government offices and DEMAND it back.
>>
freedom of information and freedom of association both are critical human pathways to liberty.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.