[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you answer this nigger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Imagine he was asking you those questions, how would you reply? Serious answers please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
Fucking niggers can't go 15 seconds without rapping
>>
Ask if he wants to kill me, if he says he does. File for charges of uttering death threats.
>>
>>72997046
>white lives don't serve me any good

Well black lives don't serve us any good either. And there's a hell of a lot more of us here. If you really are a utilitarian, we should kill all blacks. End their suffering and ours.
>>
>>72997046
Why is a black life worth affirming?
>>
I'm not watching that shit. Post his questions or points and I'll respond to them
>>
>>72997046

>why do white people have a right to affirm their life

we don't. we get called racist for acknowledging just how great whites are.

>why does white life have value

we gave this world >95% of everything notable

what even is "affirming white life". Can someone explain this schizophrenia to me?
>>
>>72997429
This. I can't name anything invented by a black, but everything I can think of was made by either a white or an Asian or an Arab i.e. not a black.
>>
>>72998013
The Peanut.

that's about it.
>>
>>72997046
I'd tell him to try to kill me right then and there and watch as he doesnt do shit
>>
>>72998135

>grinding up peanuts into a liquid

wew lad. Not like the Romans were squishing grapes to make wine 2000 years ago.
>>
>>72998135
You're thinking of peanut butter, the one invention niggers claim to have.
Except that the Incas and Aztecs came up with peanut butter first.

Niggers are fucking dumb
>>
>>72998135
The peanut is organic, as far as I'm aware. If you mean peanut butter, isn't that a misconception that's been disproved?
>>
that nigger will be in prison within 5 years
>>
I would ask if he is aware that his argument is essentially that black people are fundamentally inferior to white people. He's basically admitting that niggers can't compete.
>>
Lol, this happened at fucking HARVARD.
>>
>>72997046
I would try to cause him as much physical harm as humanly possible until big nig rips me off of him.
>>
it's a debate tactic. it's stupid.
>>
>>72998135
>>72998287
>>72998301

Peanut butter was first invented by the Mayans/Inca Dinca Doos, but at a much later point in recent history was pateneted and invented by -if I remember correctly- a canadian man from ontario.

Washington Carver ironically did everything with peanuts BUT actually turn it into peanut butter.
>>
>>72997414
Want =/= intent
>>
>>72997046
This a mock debate, they turn their arguments on ten to help the other have a strong response
>>
>>73000000
>>
File: LIFE LIfe life.jpg (257 KB, 489x648) Image search: [Google]
LIFE LIfe life.jpg
257 KB, 489x648
>>72997046
Life has vale because life is a miracle in the universe and we know of no other place where it exists.
>>
>>72998135
>>72998287
Carver was trying to make a peanut Adhesive.

When that shit failed he just sold it as is.
>>
>>72997631

>95%

give china some credit you cretin
>>
>>73001368

Other 5% are allocated for what little the rest of the world gave us.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.