[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This could be bad /k/ommandos. Trump is so abrasive hes alie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
This could be bad /k/ommandos. Trump is so abrasive hes alienated a lot of voters. If Hillary wins will she make all of America like California? Is the 15 round capacity of my Beretta really such a danger to society?
http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/16/clinton-announces-massive-gun-control-plan/
>>
File: extended-32.jpg (638 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
extended-32.jpg
638 KB, 1000x750
I mean I can understand banning super high capacity shit like drum mags and extended mags for pistols but the manufacturers have to actually reverse engineer to produce magazines that only hold 10 rounds for basically every full sized pistol which naturally holds 15 rounds.
>>
Is there hope that someone can simply educate her to help her see that a few rounds extra is not a big deal and that the lethality of a firearm has little to do with its looks and typical capacities?

I mean it would be like making all 1000cc bikes in america have a 90mph limiter.
>>
>>72996922
PROTIP: that's not what reverse engineer means.

Also, you're a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>72996922
>I mean I can understand banning super high capacity shit like drum mags and extended mags

kys.
>>
>>72996922
>I could understand submitting to this obvious slippery slope technique that is as old as time in the anti second amendment toolkit.

Get the fuck out. Seriously.
>>
>>72996921
OP why are you shilling for her? that's all this thread is. /pol/ is where this belongs.
>>
File: Untitled.png (25 KB, 91x109) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25 KB, 91x109
'ban all semi automatic rifles with a detachable magazine'
'ban the possession of firearms by people in troubled dating relationships'

>be me
>the not too distant future, the year 2018
>hillary clinton is current president
>it's my son's 8th birthday today, and i have decided to teach him to shoot
>i wake him up early in the morning
>its the golden hour, birds chirping in the trees
>i take my son out on the farm, green fields bathed in yellow sunlight
>i set up some tin cans up on the sheep paddock fence last night
>pull out ruger 10/22 from backpack
>oshit.clinton
>remember i got a couple mags for it 3 summers back, before all of this
>i can already hear the helicopter blades in the distance now
>the trees in the orchard to the east of the paddock bend under the choppers, blinding us with the rising sun
>i can just make out the ATF&E on the side
>sheepdog rushes out from paddock to see what is going on
>whylassie.tears
>my son lets out a stifled cry as the NATO rounds vaporize the poor dog
>'GET THE FUCK ON THE FUCKING GROUND YOU CRAZY FUCKING HICK'
>i kneel down on the morning dew, and put my hands on the back of my head
>i get sentenced to 181 life sentences, one for each year high capacity guns have threatened children's lives
>wife and son placed into protective custody
>mfw
>>
>>72996922
>Understanding "super high capacity shit"

Just stop, please
>>
>>72996928
>'ban the possession of firearms by people in troubled dating relationships'
Joke's on her.
I'm not at all troubled by being a permavirgin.
>>
>>72996923
Obama and Clinton know what the stats are, they're not stupid. They know what causes deaths and know the utter futility of a gun ban actually accomplishing anything.

The problem is, they don't care. Disarming the public is just one more way they can control their subjects.
>>
>>72996928
Thats why I have to but a cricket rifle and convert it I to a muzzle loader. Just to be safe.

Also domestic violence charges are the work of Satan. Clipping your toenails loudly while your "woman" is trying to watch her stories is domestic violence
>>
>>72996927
Well, Hillary does spend 1 million dollars on defending her image on the internet.
>>
File: 1391963705843.jpg (88 KB, 610x567) Image search: [Google]
1391963705843.jpg
88 KB, 610x567
>>72996927
Probably figured he'd have more luck here than on /pol/. Trying to shill for someone like Hillary there is an excercise in futility.
>>
>>72996922
Stop Posting.
>bait
>>
>$.05 have been deposited into your account

Shillary posters get out
>>
>>72996921
Op i may not like trump. But i hate Hillary
>>
>>72996936
>>72996927
>Shilling for Hillary
>>OP is obviously bringing policies to the table that k wouldn't like

I don't think you know what that means

Or maybe, you're the one shilling for Hillary
>>
>>72996921
Nothing is going to happen

Nobody trusts this cunt, and if civil unrest doesn't start over her corruption, money laundering, indictment, etc it'll start over gun control. Liberals, conservatives, and people in between hate her. It's delusional cunts who vote because of party affiliation and "muh vagina" that like her. She embodies everything wrong with American democracy, and she's the worst of the Republicans and Democrats rolled into one.
>>
What happened to flags lads?
>>
>>72996921
Hillary will get rid of all guns because she knows damn well that in a just world, she'd have been shot dead long ago.
>>
>>72997876
happens when a thread gets moved from a different board.
>>
>>72996921
>If Hillary wins will she make all of America like California?
cool, I could go anywhere and feel at home. take that rest of the states, kneel down to the mighty CA you fucks.
>>
File: gun_fellator.jpg (260 KB, 827x1024) Image search: [Google]
gun_fellator.jpg
260 KB, 827x1024
>>72996921
>clinton-announces-massive-gun-control-plan
she'll have better luck removing sharia in s.arabia...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.