[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to American politics? Last Election: >Reasonable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: obama-sad.jpg (22 KB, 291x288) Image search: [Google]
obama-sad.jpg
22 KB, 291x288
What happened to American politics?

Last Election:
>Reasonable, civilized discussion.
>Both parties presented good arguments backed up by research and facts.
>Intellectual debates on how to make the country better.
>Nearly no riots/protests, election went very smoothly.

This election:
>Name calling is worse than in school.
>Pretty much all candidates are lying.
>Riots/protests every day.
>Fucking memefest.
>Retarded arguments.
>Major chimp outs from both sides.
>>
Aren't you late for prayer, Mehmet?
>>
shut the fuck up achmed and go pray to your pedophile moon god
>>
>>72996825
>reasonable, civilized discussion

Both of Obama's elections were full of mudslinging.
>>
>>72996825
You did not pay attention to the last election.
>>
>>72996986
Oh my he called me Mehmet because I'm from Britain.

What a fucking meme, I've never seen that before.

I just got BTFO'd so hard kek xd!!!

>>>/r/the_donald/
>>
File: 1462050240335.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1462050240335.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>72996825
Looks like you weren't here last election you newfag, there was plenty of memes, name calling, and every candidate was lying.

You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>72996825
democrats dindu nuffin
>>
>>72997144
I did and it wasn't even quarter as bad as this.

This is out of control.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>72996825
Thats what happens after 8 years of an Obama dictatorship and Democrats FORCING their agenda on a populace. Its called being fed up.
>>
>>72996825
>what happened to american politics?
memes friendo, memes and a great team of unemployable neets.
>>
>>72996825

Fixed it for ya

Last election:
>>Name calling is worse than in school.
>>Pretty much all candidates are lying.
>>Riots/protests every day.
>>Fucking memefest.
>>Retarded arguments.
>>Major chimp outs from both sides.

Its happened since we have had presidential debates.
>>
>>72996825
Because this election isn't about policies. America is decaying, and people need a strong leader. Trump is so far the only strong person in the entire race. Unapologetic, confident, bigger-than-life. Nobody cares about what politicians will promise and then not do. Society needs a true leader.
>>
File: 1461971128618.gif (640 KB, 576x771) Image search: [Google]
1461971128618.gif
640 KB, 576x771
Isn't it great?
>>
>>72996825
Dude every election is like this. This year someone basically threw crack into the Election Engine and the whole thing went full Donald.
>>
File: Vastarien_01.gif (291 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
Vastarien_01.gif
291 KB, 700x466
I love how this election cycle is basically a wrestling match in the GOP and how all he is ever saying is "I'm beating everyone everywhere, it's amazing. We're gonna do it folks."

Besides the beaner wall and beating the shit out of ISIS, I have no clear idea what Trump's other points are, because his policies are hardly ever the topic of debate.
>>
>>72996825
nigger why do you have this pre conceived idea of what politics is or what it should be?

Not everyone has to act a certain way on the political scene. Ah the fact that you do have a detailed list of what it should be- just demonstrates how little you know about the world. It shows that you're naive and gullible to fall for that facade the politicians have been putting on to let on to the public that if anyone steps out of bounds is automatically radical or something

>b..but, he said a mean thing
Literally what are you gonna do about it, ya bitch?
>>
>Ron Paul /b/

Is all I remember.
>>
>>72996825

Because the good old boys club are legit panicked. A complete rogue who answers to no one is actually racing hard against their puppets and power groups and all this PC shit is reaching a boiling point.
>>
Why are brits still allowed to post on this fucking board?
>>
>>72996825
ITT: babby's first American election
>>
File: lelbron u mad.jpg (89 KB, 319x253) Image search: [Google]
lelbron u mad.jpg
89 KB, 319x253
>>72997151
>Oh my he called me Mehmet because I'm from Britain.
>What a fucking meme, I've never seen that before.
>I just got BTFO'd so hard kek xd!!!
Basically.
>>
>>72996825

Communist subversives infiltrated the democrat party and media establishment and pretty much everything went to shit.
>>
>>72997948
So much this

OP obviously never witnessed the butthurt at Bush becoming President. Twice.
>>
>>72997915

Don't worry, I give it less than a decade before their law bans browsing websites entirely. It won't be because of /pol/ that they're banned from here, it'll be because of /k/, because digital gun images can't be easily binned.
>>
File: 11212344324.png (1 MB, 1884x922) Image search: [Google]
11212344324.png
1 MB, 1884x922
Mexishits got uppity and niggers are getting riled up.
>>
>>72996825

This is the first true social media election and millenials are out of control. Its only going to get worse in the future.
>>
>>72996825
>Last Election
Bait. Obama was only elected and reelected because of race and general identity politics. The guy was the Great Black Savior who was going to bring Change which was just as vague as MAGA. He laid the groundwork for populist feels based campaigns with no substance.
>>
>>72998305

They should be skewering them with the base instead, so their corpses lay on their backs and flag is left proudly flowing in the air.
>>
Politicians understood the power of social media.

Thanks Obongo
>>
>>72996825
Normals finally learned how to use the internet. It will only get worse.
>>
>>72997578
his foreign policy is sound af

he's not an internationalist collaborator who stuffs america's dick down everyone's throat

he's surrounding himself with level headed realists
>>
The liberal fascists and establishment have suddenly awoken to find the people having the audacity to vote in their own interests and no amount of shaming or scaremongering can cause the people to fall back in line. It's horrifying to them.
>>
>>72996825
The internet really stuck it's dick into this election.
>>
King Nigger happened.
>>
>>72996825
>tfw I couldn't even tell you when your election takes place.

Oh.. and your totally wrong, there was plenty of mudslinging last election.
>>
>>72996825
>let 30M foreign nationals enter the country illegally
>y iz ppl mad????
>>
>>72998221
Can anyone describe it? I'm a youngfag... Also, can you explain to me how Bush got re-elected in 2004 when he already got into Iraq/Afghanistan? Were the Democrats seen as 'anti-patriots' or something like that?
>>
>>72996825
It got made great. Again.
>>
>>72998781
To add, a similar thing is happening on a smaller scale with Europe and the UK voting to leave, everyone in the establishment either has interests or can be lent on to support those interests.

The UK estabishment loves the EU because it's profitable to remain in it and the liberal fascists love it because it grants them a disproportional representation to undemocratically force their will on a nation so you have this confluence of interest in the majority of the UK media with the population not interested in being fucked over for the sake of some overly tatoo'd dykes and suited Etonians. If the EU is upset over the Swiss people repeatedly ignoring them, they're vomiting with rage at a country potentially having the good sense to see the effects of their meddling and telling them to go eat it because it not only hampers their plans but gives other nations' voters dangerous ideas.
>>
The political climate deteriorated a lot and people are more divided than ever even in parties. Then the media giving trump all the attention. And trump has no filter and says whatever so normal limitations were removed
>>
>>72996825
Democrats were never civilised. People are just seeing the truth this time.
>>
>>72996825
It's great again
>>
>>72996825

Meme Magic.

Enjoy the show.
>>
>>72996825
At least I don't have to hear the word NIGGER thrown around every five seconds this time. I swear down here any conversation about politics and Obama sounded like

asdjkl;fas;lkdjdfNIGGERl;jkdfasNIGGERas;dljkasfdFUCKING NIGGERad;ljkasfdNIGGERa;ldkjfNIGGERads;lkjNIGGERqwepoiurMONKEYads;lfkjCOON BOON adl;fjkNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

AND FUCK THAT NIGGER
>>
Obama being elected means literally anyone can be president now

Mike Tyson or Pee-wee Herman could be president
>>
>>73004003
>Trump being elected
Fixed that for you. Obama actually had experience in politics before getting elected President, whereas Trump doesn't.
>>
>>72996825
Tbh its probably the most violent election since 1860.
>>
File: 1379888056435.jpg (213 KB, 619x490) Image search: [Google]
1379888056435.jpg
213 KB, 619x490
>>72996825
>>Both parties presented good arguments backed up by research and facts.
>>Intellectual debates on how to make the country better.

you probably weren't alive during the romney / Obabo / Ron Paul times
>>
>>72996825
>allowing views to be influence by the jew media
>not understanding obama created the hostility everywhere today
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.