[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every notice only white boys have a problem with black men dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Every notice only white boys have a problem with black men dating white girls... literally never hear or see white girls complaining about it :)
>>
Black women complain about it.
>>
>>72995620
she'll complain when the nigger leaves her behind.
>>
White women complain afterwards

Or they just outright are disgusted by black people.
>>
>>72995839
are the blacks in your country mostly niggers or mostly bros
>>
>>72995620

They do. After they have std's, are a single mother, and have been through domestic abuse they all complain about it.

They also try their best to find a white man to raise their half nigletts.

Their words usually fall on deaf ears.
>>
File: burncoalpaytoll.png (970 KB, 780x1131) Image search: [Google]
burncoalpaytoll.png
970 KB, 780x1131
>>72995620
Kind of hard to complain when you are dead.
>>
>>72995926
protip: bros are niggers
>>
>>72995926
if there mostly niggers where I live then they'll all be niggers in brazil
>>
>>72995926
they are just like everyone else. there's no ghetto black culture here.
>>
>>72995620
Because white women are fucking retarded and don't know what they really want, they want what they don't have, literally 90% of women are greedy whores
>>
>>72995620
Brain washing effects women more easily that's why they put women leaders all over Europe
>>
>>72995620

I don't complain, I fap.
>>
>>72995620
Every notice only black boys have a problem with white men dating black girls... literally never hear or see black girls complaining about it :)
>>
>>72995620
They don't complain because they don't want to seem "raycis!" Fact is that the vast majority of EVERY race prefers to date and marry within their race. Opinion polls and anecdotes only show that people are still afraid of facing social backlash for not being politically correct, but looking at what people actually do tells a different story.
>>
Why do 99% of black people have the same haircut?
>>
Well they think they are marrying a chocolate smoothie
>>
>>72995620
Until she is killed.

>imma smile emoticon cuz imma nigger
>>
>>72996625

Because they all have the same hair. Their options in styling are limited.
>>
>>72995620
White women have a problem with white men dating asians. Seriously like even my mom always talks shit whenever she see a couple.
>>
File: 1459610467474.png (936 KB, 884x1174) Image search: [Google]
1459610467474.png
936 KB, 884x1174
>>72995620
I may not particularly prefer black men dating white women, but this can just be seen as a filtration process, as now most of you "pure white males" will not bother to date these women, will you? These ladies are doing you /pol/tards a favor, in saying that, "I like black men.", which is also the same as telling you all to fuck off. Now you don't have to worry about losing your virginity to these liverbaskets.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.