[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP WONT SELF FUND GENERAL ELECTION AHAHAHAHAHA. >For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1460563259922.jpg (30 KB, 400x492) Image search: [Google]
1460563259922.jpg
30 KB, 400x492
TRUMP WONT SELF FUND GENERAL ELECTION AHAHAHAHAHA.
>For a campaign expected to cost more than $1 billion, “I’ll be putting up money, but won’t be completely self-funding, as I did during the primaries,”

>That plan represents a shift for Mr. Trump, who has for months portrayed his Republican opponents as “puppets” for relying on super PACs and taking contributions from wealthy donors that he said came with strings attached.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-wont-self-fund-general-election-campaign-1462399502?mod=e2fb
>>
>>72995296
He has to fund low level republicans too. Its too much of a risk to put a lot of his own assets on it.
>>
>>72995404
>He has to fund low level republicans too
hmm?
>>
>>72995296
Doesn't all the money other candidates raised go to the RNC to help the candidate? Or is it different than the DNC?
>>
>>72995510
Congress and Senate elections
>>
Very few could self fund a general campaign, even Trump.
>>
He'll get several millions in campaign donations from voters alone
>>
This has been known for several months.
Nothing new
>>
>>72995296
Why would he?
>>
as long as he only accepts small donations, or fundraisers it literally doesn't matter.

The problem is when you have mega-entities donating millions of dollars to a campaign with lots of strings attached.

Trumps enthusiastic following donating millions of dollars through small donations (kind of like Bernie)

Literally a non-issue.

The only people who will make a big deal about this are liberal faggots who think it will sway somebody.

>spoiler: it won't, and you're still a cuckold
>>
>>72995752
That's peanuts. general election costs 1b. I know he did some crazy wizard shit with spending low amounts of money but it probably wont work in the general.
>>
Taking donations and taking corporate/foreign donations are two different things. He's been taking private donations all along in the form of merchandise.
>>
>>72995296

Did he say who he's going to end up serving in exchange for the money?
>>
File: grinning ambassador of japan.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
grinning ambassador of japan.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>>72996068
>I know he did some crazy wizard shit with spending low amounts of money but it probably wont work in the general.

>he probably won't get above 5% support
>he probably won't get above 18% support
>he probably screwed up when he said that thing
>he probably won't get above 26% support
>he probably just ended his campaign when he did that
>he probably won't get above 42% support
>he probably won't get nominated
>he probably won't get above 61% support

you stupid shit heads KEEP saying these things. don't you get tired of being wrong, moron?
>>
>>72997271
Nobody remembers that you were wrong on an anonymous image board xD
>>
>>72997271
>thinking Trump will win the general by spending 22 million dollars.
You used the 30% ceiling meme out of context.
>>
>>72995296
This guy's a great big phony
>>
>>72998614
>thinking a reality TV star will get the GOP nomination
oof
>>
>>72998863
>thinking trump will spend less in the general than he did in the primary.
>>
File: laughing prime minister.jpg (8 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
laughing prime minister.jpg
8 KB, 262x312
>>72998614
>butt hurt dumb ass can't refute anything
>attacks a strawman instead

nice impotent rage you mouth breathing idiot.
>>
you guys ready to break records on public donations?
>>
>>72995296
hopefully he raises the money Bernie style
>>
>>72995296
No shit, Sherlock.

HE NEVER INTENDED TO SELF FUND ONCE HE WAS THE NOMONEEE

NO ONE DOES
>>
I have an idea, Lets have México pay for the campaign.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.