[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberal college kids hate Trump more than Cruz if Cruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why do liberal college kids hate Trump more than Cruz if Cruz is more radically conservative?
>>
>>72994175
Because they knew/know Trump can actually become president.
>>
Bc trump is the meanie head who said mean things about other people and makes fun of their safe spaces.
>>
Because literally no one cares about Cruz. he never had a shot to win it.

Trump on the other hand has a path to the White House. They are scared.
>>
>>72994175
They hate what the media tells them to hate.
>>
>>72994175
>muh rayciss
>muh soggy knees
>muh hommed
>muh wyatt mann
>>
>>72994296
>>72994363
Idk

I was getting days worth of anti trump propaganda from my professors way back when Rubio was still in the race and Cruz looked like he had as much a chance as Trump
>>
File: 1461899737320.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461899737320.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
>>72994175
Because they let the media think for them.
>>
>>72994396
not bad, ladyboy
>>
Nothing scares the left more than an unapologetic hwhite man
>>
>>72994175
Most of them don't even know anything about Cruz, they just hate Trump because it's progressive and PC to hate Trump. They put no thought into the alternatives or pros/cons, that level of knowledge and involvement in politics would take time away from constantly trying to have as much sex as possible.

t. a college student
>>
Because that's what they're told and nobody calls them out on their bullshit cause colleges have "safe spaces" and if you do, you're a racist, homophobic, sexist, insert more buzzwords. And "you can't tell me what to think, but you're wrong!"

Just remember, so progressive and tolerant they are :^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.