[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you guys know you can have 70 kids with a single woman? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1423830398086.png (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1423830398086.png
11 KB, 500x500
Did you guys know you can have 70 kids with a single woman? Why aren't you personally saving the white race?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 501x600
my wife doesnt want to have kids

we have 3 dogs though. she has mentioned adopting kids from some shithole in africa or south america or something though. i just brushed it off.
>>
>>72994006
Cause polygamy causes broken families which in turn create broken children. Quality over quantity you fecking brit.
>>
>>72994247
JUST
>>
>>72994006
Because I'm in love with a Mexican woman desu.
>>
>>72994006
>implying I don't have 70 children
>>
>>72994267
I didn't mean to imply you should get several wives, lad.

>>72994247
Lad...
>>
>>72994267
>a single woman
M8..get your shit together.

Also OP, no you cannot. She will literally die.
>>
>>72994247
Adopt white uruguayan children
>>
I have already created 16 CONFIRMED children

My stats
Women impregnated
Philippines: 4
China: 1
USA: 6
Canada: 2
Ukraine: 2
UK: 3
>>
>>72994500
Jesus Christ m8, menopause kicks in way before 70 kids, plus where can you finance 70 kids in the first place?
>>
>>72994718
>>72994516
>Also OP, no you cannot. She will literally die.
Why did you think I was rather specific with the number, lad?

>Vassilyev and his first wife, Valentina Vassilyeva, hold the record for the most children a couple has parented. She gave birth to a total of 69 children – sixteen pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and four sets of quadruplets – between 1725 and 1765, in a total of 27 births. 67 of the 69 children born were said to have survived infancy.[1][2] (Vassilyev also had six sets of twins and two sets of triplets with a second wife, for another 18 children in eight births; he fathered a total of 87 children.)

Guess I should have said 69 though.
>>
>>72994500
>I didn't mean to imply you should get several wives, lad.

You did imply you should kill some woman with all those pregnancies.
>>
>>72994842
No I didn't, lad.

>>72994789
>>
>>72994789
Yeah but what you fail to mention is that it's an anomoly. Chances of twins and triplets that many times is highly unlikely for other people.
>>
>>72994789
See? You are wrong.
>>
>>72994500
>he wants to save the white race
>he doesn't want multiple wombs to impregnate

Get your shit together, m8. I can smell your bible from here.
>>
>>72995575
Do light skinned, upper class, Mexican women with green eyes count as white? She's like 5'9" too so there can't be much injun blood in her.

Kinda only enjoy sex with her at this point in my life.

Maybe I should go ask /int/, they pride themselves on knowing who is white..
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.