[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are part of Trump's favorite movies and cds. Sour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: trump.jpg (61 KB, 829x436) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
61 KB, 829x436
These are part of Trump's favorite movies and cds.
Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZq3iCn2y74
1:48 and on
>>
>>72989799
Air bud! Didn't think I could like the man anymore. Also +1 for Russell crowe.
>>
>>72989799
Air Bud confirmed for kino
>>
>Air Bud
As if I couldn't love the man more.
>>
Should be using a Gulfstream, a 757 is tacky as fuark to be quite honest
>>
>>72989799
Didn't Trump have some anime movie in there too?
>>
>thinks I've seen/like =/= favorite
>>
>>72991666
The actress showing his plane said that it was his favorite cds and movies, satan.
>>
>>72991868
And what would she know?
>>
>>72989799
>Air Bud

Top kek
>>
>>72989799

LOL

But hey, kids fly around in the Trump jet too, so it's cool.
>>
>>72991919
Yeah, she made everything up as she was saying it. She had a scripted that was revised by Trump.
You think she just got in there and started recording shit?
>>
>>72992080
Source?
>>
>>72991919

Trump's plane can tell if someone inside is lying or not.
>>
>>72992545
Really?
>>
>>72992367
It was uploaded to his channel you nigger.
>>
>>72992993
That's not only a non-sequitur, I don't see a verified mark so it's not really ihs channel
>>
>>72991978
fuck yes, great american comedy
>>
>>72993104
>"the mark"
>youtube
Holy fuck. Just look at the channel. It uploads things from him since 2011. Even his vlog from 5 years ago is there.
>>
>>72993443
Whom are you quoting?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.