[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's Perfect VP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Susana Martinez.png (456 KB, 1023x1134) Image search: [Google]
Susana Martinez.png
456 KB, 1023x1134
Thoughts, /pol/?

http://www.ontheissues.org/Susana_Martinez.htm
>>
>>72982616
shes fat and ugly

thats usually a sign of incompetence
>>
>>72982616

>$1000 tax credit for hiring veterans

Dropped. Welfare queen vets already get enough gibsmedats.
>>
Jim Webb or Pat Buchanan are the only decent two
>>
File: [EXTREME DISAPPOINTMENT].gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
[EXTREME DISAPPOINTMENT].gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>72982844
>Dropped. Welfare queen vets already get enough gibsmedats.
>>
>>72982616
Don't care. I already un registered as a republican and re registered as a dem, this morning. Guess I'm a shillary supported now. Thanks /pol/! I hope your fucking happy !
>>
>>72983326
>Your

Nigger detected
>>
You guys know he really does need to push back on the whole "racist/sexist" thing, right? This would go a very long way.

>inb4 cuck

I'm not a cuck - I'm acknowledging the necessity of drawing in some of the cuck voting block.
>>
>>72982616

>Tax credit for hiring veterans

Deal breaker, next.
>>
I need to see her naked to decide.
>>
>>72983923

Thats the whole point... it defeats his appeal among his true supporters... i.e. giving into the PC SJW Feminist Anti-white movement..

He needs to commit to his ideals and bring in the most qualified candidate regardless of race, sex or creed...
>>
>>72982616
>Having a woman in high power
>Having a MEXICAN woman in high power

yea i dont think so buddy
>>
>>72982844
Most get nothing but VA health care, which is admittedly decent, and very affordable, but it's not free. You only get money if you're disabled, or work until retirement.
>>
>>72982616
She would neutralize most of TRUMP's perceived negatives

>anti-spic
>anti-cunt
>no governing experience

This would force the dems topic a spic as well, alienating the niggers. If enough niggers stay home on election day (difficult, since most do not have jobs), this could mean victory in battleground states.

It would also expose the main stream media's biases when reporting about TRUMP. He wants to stop ILLEGAL immigration, not ALL MEXICANS.
>>
>>72982616

That's not Jim Webb, into the trash it goes
>>
>>72982676
She's not THAT bad. This is considered above average for mexicans.
>>
>>72982616
That would be fucking hilarious
>>
Lets think this through for a minute. Trump isn't likely to win Virginia, and may lose Florida. Trump is supposed to put The entire rustbelt in play. Who helps him win those types of states. He needs to win Ohio, and at least another one.
>>
>>72982676

She is a governor. They are old
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 540x960
>>72984485
>>72982844
These
>>
>>72982616
Token minority woman. It won't play.

McCain tried this strategy in 2008
Mondale tried it with Ferraro in 1984

Both candidates lost the female vote by 15-20%

You CANNOT convince women to support you simply by sticking a woman on the ticket.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.