[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump VS Hillary Clinton thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hillarytrump.jpg (181 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
hillarytrump.jpg
181 KB, 1024x759
Hillary is a "light weight" as Donald would say. She is a woman on a debate stage. A new paradigm which we shouldn't underestimate. I think she will be like Marco Rubio and easily rattled and if Donald pushes her it could be disastrous, I mean campaign endingly disastrous. Especially with all the material he has to deal with. The debates are where he is to gain the upperhand, a bloodbath. I mean we are talking about someone (a WOMAN) with brain-damage,if she has a melt down and freezes like Marco(or even worse) the political implications are resounding.
By the way her debates with Bernie were nothing,he is a cuck and was way too kind and respectful to her (admits they are friends).
>>
File: 54415615631531.jpg (12 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
54415615631531.jpg
12 KB, 236x236
>Donald Trump Vs Bernie Sanders
>>
>>72982142

The whole little defenceless grandma act the media are trying to pull with Clinton is going to do her no favours when the debates start, voters going to be like this bitch can't cut it.
>>
Trump will eviscerate her in a debate. He is one of the most formidable debaters we've seen in politics in a long time.

Hilary is slow on her feet, sticks to her scripts.

She will look weak.
>>
>>72983028
>live debate when?
I want to witness that massacre.
>>
>>72982142
She's not a terrible debater compared to Bernie at least, but Trump went from being a businessman celebrity to the winner of the republican nomination and a very serious contender for the presidency on the debate stage.

A lot of the people he was running against were "fucking who"s without a lot of serious political history. Hillary has heaps of scandals surrounding her. Trump is going to lay into her about the TPP, the email scandal and all the other seedy shit she has done.

If the election was held right now, he might actually lose. I'm confident, though, that a whole lot of people are going to start changing their minds once they actually hear the debates, though.
>>
>>72982142
So when do the debates start roughly? I've been running on low energy since they cancelled the last GOP one
>>
People say we will are will be living in some post apocalyptic future is elected lol. We are already living in one thanks to the media heads at Disney....
>>
>>72982142
Maybe we will see the "true Hillary" that the secret service keeps talking about. If i was Donald I would do my best to keep my cool and push her on the scandals that surround her and Bill until she snaps and shows her true colors. It will be fun to watch, get your DVR's ready..
>>
How long until Hillary campaign leaks Donald Trump sex tapes?

You know it exists, and even if it doesn't it would be incredibly easy for them to get a prostitute and have her bang him.
>>
>>72984420
Please MERIBROS..what the fuck is so IMPORTANT with her EMAILS???????
Of course she probably did shady businesses..but all high tier politicians do it..
Tell me what is this all fuss about?
>>
>>72986207
How long till the Donald Trump campaign releases the Hillary pegging Bill sex tapes?
>>
>>72982142
>Hillary is a "light weight"
No, she's fat.
>>
in all seriousness though, what do you guys think Hillary will use to attack trump in the debates? like she'll say oh he's inexperienced he doesn't know what he's doing, but that's vague, what are the main things she's going to hit him with?
>>
>>72984420
People dont need to change their minds, democrats are not loyal to their party. I am a former democrat who voted trump in the primary. The primaries have mostly been split even between hillary and bernie the whole time. She is only winning because she has the city nigger vote. if you think even a majority of bernie voters will vote for hillary, you are mistaken. Trump vs hillary will be cake.
>>
>>72983630
September.
>>
>>72988478
She'll point out how he's fucking batshit and a complete racist scumbag who doesn't know what he's doing.

In return, he'll point out how she's corrupt from the goddamn inside out, and if he's smart he'll bring up all the lies she's told throughout her career.

Clinton's going to get a new asshole torn open and the "oh she's a poor poor wimmin" defense isn't going to cut it. Democrats are signing their own death warrant electing her.
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (22 KB, 315x236) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
22 KB, 315x236
>>72988570
seriously? they're just going to talk shit about each other over distance until then?
>mfw
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.