[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked is Trump once Hillary starts using shit like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1462111834345.jpg (37 KB, 267x412) Image search: [Google]
1462111834345.jpg
37 KB, 267x412
How fucked is Trump once Hillary starts using shit like this?

>What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.
>“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

There's also claims that he raped two 13 year old girls and also raped another woman.
>>
The media and lefties will be all over it but I doubt it will make a difference
>>
>>72980915
The train cannot be stopped now.
>>
It will be cive. These are unsubstantiated slanders. I personally know Marla and she still
Loves the man
>>
>>72980915
She advocated for rapists as well though
>>
>>72980915
Trump has no reason to rape a woman.
He has all the money he needs.
Not to mention he's had so many sexual partners from just showing them his loft...

Also the rape victims apparently don't have proper contact info or concluding evidence, theyre just saying it probably wanting a piece of the pie.

You know how many false rape accusations have popped up in the past 5 years? It's astounding.
>>
File: 1458225950999.jpg (72 KB, 720x1117) Image search: [Google]
1458225950999.jpg
72 KB, 720x1117
THIS HAPPENED
>THIS HAPPENED
THIS HAPPENED
>THIS HAPPENED
>>
>>72980915
If she brings out rape conspiracies he can just bring out all the conspiracies involving dead bodies associated with the Clintons.
>>
File: 1462285312940.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462285312940.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>TFW her husband funded Bosnian terrorists
>>
>>72980915
she said quite clearly this never happened
>>
>>72981386
>lying on an anonymous board
Wew lad
>>
File: muhproofs.png (33 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
muhproofs.png
33 KB, 899x547
>>
It will have less of an effect than Trump's complete inability to show depth on foreign or domestic policy. Placed side by side, Hillary- who is a nightmare with less shame than Lyndon Johnson- is goddamn Maria Teresa compared to Trump.

Americans are dumb but not crazy. That's why Nixon won two terms. He was crooked, but still moderate. (just like Hillary!)
>>
All the crap Hillary falsely accuses Trump of doing her husband actually did.
>>
Didn't Hillary get someone out of jail who raped a little kid?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.