[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: marriedwomen.jpg (468 KB, 2048x1153) Image search: [Google]
marriedwomen.jpg
468 KB, 2048x1153
>For the first time in American history there are more unmarried women than married women.
>About 50.2 percent — or 124.6 million American adults — are single. In 1950, that number was about 22 percent.
>According to the 1960 Census, 10% of men had never been married, compared with 8% of women. Today, 23% of men have never been married, compared with 17% of women.
>The number of adults age 34 and under who have never been married is nearing 50 percent.
>Just 20% of Americans ages 18 to 29 are wedded, compared to nearly 60% in 1960.
>More than 40% of American births are to unmarried women. Among Hispanic women the percent is over 53, and among black women the rate is over 71%.

What's happening, /pol/?

I'm getting married to an amazing girl this year. Are you?
>>
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Thanks feminism.
>>
>>72980219
I might get married if I ever find a nice girl (virgin good family etc.) but I am not holding my breath.

Until then I just smash tinder skanks creampieing the ones with an IQ>90 if I can.

Hopefully I will have an army of bastards one day.
>>
What's going on? People are realizing that marriage is an outdated and ridiculous concept, and that it'll probably bring you way more trouble later in life than the few years of happiness are worth.
>>
>>72980219
No, because I'm not a fucking idiot. There is literally no reason to get married in America in the year 2016.
>>
>>72981859
>>72982513
>>72982593

Sad.
>>
>>72980219
Niggers and beaners jacking up the statistics.
>>
>>72981859

i'm a perfectionist when it comes to marriage prospects.

either i get a pure, virginal, religious, traditional bride -- or nothing at all. there's no settling.
>>
>>72982717
You'll be back in five years after the lawyers get done with you. Don't be upset when you get called a cuck because you were warned.
>>
>>72982870

>You'll be back in five years after the lawyers get done with you. Don't be upset when you get called a cuck because you were warned.

I don't believe I will. I wouldn't have asked her to marry me if I did.
>>
>>72980219
Why got married? My Aunt and Uncle have been together since high school, never had any problems, have 2 kids and they love each other.

They don't need a piece of paper to prove it, plus whats the point? What does marriage entail besides loss of stuff usually for the man but sometimes the woman too. Its a lose/lose.

Give me one reason why people should get married.
>>
File: rskIx-1.jpg (34 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
rskIx-1.jpg
34 KB, 500x364
>>72980219
Marriage used to be about Alliances between families and stability of the community

With that not being relevant today there is no reason to get married at least untill society gives up on the "Le Rugged Individualism" meme
>>
>>72983499
Taxes
>>
>>72983902
Half true. Marriage makes no sense for the individual, but it is absolutely essential for society. Our entire civilization is based on the family unit which basically requires marriage or else extremely strict cohabitation. Children raised with one parent are like 20x more likely to commit crime and shit. Plus families are more likely to produce enough kids to keep us over the replacement rate.

We are fucked without marriages. Our birth rate will fall even farther.
>>
>>72981859
Kek. Whats your strat for getting them to take the load?
>>
>>72984883
Many women honestly do not give a fuck if the man is attractive enough. Every time they have sex, a part of them wants to be impregnated in the same way a part of us wants to impregnate them. The feeling is animalistic and may not be what we really want when we think about it, but it is still there and can override our thinking brains.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.