[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of me being someone from the United Arab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
What does /pol/ think of me being someone from the United Arab Emirates?

Am i allowed to exist by your superior standards؟
>>
You can exist if I can violate your anus. That is all your kind is good for, a good bum fucking. Yeah, hmm.
>>
stay in your own country or we will destroy you
>>
>>72976715
Good post

>>72976606
As long as you keep to yourself, you're all good.
>>
>>72976792
>stay in your own country or we will destroy you

Isn't that standard American foreign policy?
>>
>>72976854
Yes
Find a flaw
>>
>>72976916
America was built on immigration, so if they immigrants stay in their own country America can't build.
>>
>>72977004
We have 300 million people now so I think we're set
>>
>>72977107
Oh no my fellow Anglo friend - you need more people. I hear there are a lot of spare blacks and mexicans do to manual labour for you.
>>
>>72977281
S-sorry Rabbi, I forgot my place, of course we need more brown people!
>>
>>72977382
Good go- I mean, fellow Anglo.
>>
>>72977004
Yeah, immigrants with a common race and culture.
>>
>>72976606
Only reason you have what you have is due to oil, after it is gone, so is everything you have
>>
>>72976606
Do you:
>Contribute to society?
>Work hard?
>Love your people?
>Love your country?
>Fight against degeneracy?
>Not subscribe to the more destructive and violent parts of Islam?

Unless there's something I've left out here, I think you're a pretty good person. Stay in your own country though, we don't need any more non-whites over here. (Unless you come as a tourist and leave after you're done sightseeing)
>>
>>72979618
Well i'm against ISIS and pretty much everybody else here, they kill anyone who opposes them even Muslims. They also bombed a couple of mosques in Saudi Arabia a while ago if i'm not mistaken.

Before Arab Spring happened and before all the shit went out of control, i was thinking of visiting Sweden after i graduate, and last year i started learning Swedish. But after seeing what the rapefugees did and all the hate directed towards all Muslims, i decided not to go, not even for tourism,
>>
>>72980459
If you dress well and keep yourself looking clean during your tourism, they'd likely not think of you as a refugee, and instead a businessman abroad.
>>
>>72976606
As long as you stay in your region and keep the hell out of Europe.
>>
>>72976606
Is it true that the house of Saud are cripto-jews?
Hows with anti-semitism there?
>>
>>72976606
i cant wait til your oil runs out.
>>
>>72980961
To be frank i'm not really interested in your Europe anymore.
You let these rapefugees walk all over you and scream "muh culture" without doing anything about it.
Do like we and America do, keep these bitches in line. They come from less developed countries and know nothing, most of them didn't even get to go to school. You gotta teach them how to interact with people, and that this is not their home country.
>>
>>72981355
Yup they hate Jews alright, at least a good portion of them
>>
>>72976606
theres like an 85% chance you arent even native Emerati in your country, so you could be some filthy frenchie for all i know

t. someone who lived in Dubai for 6 months
>>
>>72981782
>we and America do
all that shit about arab unity, all that shit about the islamic world, this is your gift to the world, and yet here you are, choking on western dick

>can u accept me as a civilized person pls im not rapefugee, promise
>>
>>72980459
I think you are one of the few examples of how an Arab country should spend its only resource OIL.Instead of being retards like Qatar and giving your money on terrorist organizations just to kill some jews you put yourself on the map with your tourism.I really appreciate you people.

On a side note is a jew safe there?Do you have good relations with Israel at least unoficially?I know your leaders are illuminated but did they step over the retarded "JIHAD lez kill dem jews" and realized the importance of keeping economical ties with them?
>>
>>72981670
see >>72982822
>>
>>72982822
I don't think you will face problems for being a jew here, but i don't really know much else about that. Also no, the leaders are against what these militant groups are doing.
>>
>>72976715
>/b/
>>
>>72982822
>implying the city of dubai doesn't fund terrorist so they can fuck off from attacking their paradise city built on the backs of slaves
>>
File: highness.jpg (26 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
highness.jpg
26 KB, 500x600
>>72984070
Sorry dude but this man really inspires trust compared to Nasrallah or Assad or any other fucking mudslime
>>
>>72984070
You are probably the type of guy who says "cuck" like 70 times a day
>>
>>72981670
>Uae
>oil
>>
>>72984645
>le diversification meme
>>
>>72976606
The UAE is actually trying to not be a hellhole unlike most Muslim and Arab countries which not only not try to not be a hellhole but actively make it worse.

So yes.
>>
>>72985405
the fact that the UAE is anything other than an oil shiekhdom is a huge meme, unless you can run an economy on luxurious 5 star hotels and super fancy malls. like i said it will be glorious when the oil stops pumping.
>>
>>72985951
Why are you jelly ..i believe that they secured themselves on the map as a hotspot for tourism even after the oil pumps run dry...
Don't be jelly Egypt just cause your tourism got fucked when you plagued the spirit of your revolution.
>>
>>72984617
Are you going to pay him to say cuck in your stead, you cis Sheikhlord?
>>
>>72985951
some people dont notice that Abu Dhabi is bankrolling the entire UAE, its true dubai alrady ran out of oil, but UAE as a whole will get btfo when big bro abu dhabi runs out
>>
>>72986178
Im not against what they are doing, its the only reasonable thing to do with sudden wealth, It just pisses me off when the desert cucks try to play civilized as if they are equal to actual civilizations literally anywhere in the world, who do you think those "rapefugees" get their toxic culture from? from THEM the monarchy backed wahabi scum ofcourse, saudi arabia offered to build 200 mosques for Germany, but oh no were not those dirty rapefugees, its typical arab ignorance and arrogance combined.
>>
>>72986292
Didn't know cockroaches can talk
>>
I have nothing against you but want Islam banned from my home country.
Is that understandable? I am against mixing cultures.
>>
>>72987049
Man i agree Saudi Arabia must be nuked,so does Qatar....but these dudes were pretty much quiet all this time and minded their tourism business.Why would i blame the refugees on a country that didn't take them in but didn't fund wahabism either.They are innocent until proven guilty and so far they stood out of the Jihadi mess.
They actually became civilized.
>>
>>72987123
Lol...conflict between SUNNI? Whyyy??? tell me?
>>
>>72987049
>desert cucks
Come on Egypt, it's true that we aren't as developed as a western civilization but at least we are an alright country that is safe with a some what stable economy and we are proud of that.

>>72987215
Yeah i can understand that
>>
>>72988031
I'm just messing with him chill
>>
>>72976606
>Middle Eastern country
Stay in your own country and I don't care, but spreading out and bringing your cancerous ideology, Islam, with you is verbotten.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.