[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 30
File: GettyImages-510096400.0.0.jpg (87 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-510096400.0.0.jpg
87 KB, 1280x853
>Trump is now being nice to all the establishment hacks who tried to destroy him
>Hinting at giving Rubio, John Slobish, etc. jobs in office

REEEEEE

WE LIKED TRUMP BECAUSE HE WAS ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT

NOW HE'S JUST TAKING THAT ESTABLISHMENT DICK
>>
>>72974547

Time for bickering is over. He needs to unite the party if he wants to have any chance at defeating Hillary.
>>
>>72974547

He made the establishment his bitch, so I don't see why he shouldn't be working with them (or rather, why they shouldn't be working FOR him).
>>
If theyre doing what he wants, whats the difference? He's literally the Genghis Khan of Presidents.
>>
>>72974774
>>72974844

But if there's a bunch of establishment in high ranking places shit never really changes

Why did we want Trump in the first place? Because what he stood for

Now it seems a lot of you just want to see him win, regardless of how he does it, forgetting why you wanted him in the first place
>>
>>72974547
Is this your first election?
>>
>>72974547
Are you stupid OP

He's making those robots work FOR HIM. not the other way around.

Much like Louis XIV of France who kept all of the nobles in his court so they wouldn't backstab him.

Those cucks are literally powerless in Trump's cabinet
>>
>>72974547
Trump would only make a deal if HE is dictating the terms. Trump is in complete control right now....the way it should be. These fuckers better get in line or they are going to face the full anger and wrath of the god emperor....

You see, they have finally realized that Trump can win the general so they are following him. At the end of the day, they only care about their job security....
>>
>>72975049
don't get your panties in a knot, trump knows what he's doing.
>>
>>72975049

>Why did we want Trump in the first place? Because what he stood for

So you think he's going to flip and start supporting amnesty, playing war games with Putin etc. just because he cucked a bunch of establishment bitches and made them adapt to him rather than the other way around?

>But if there's a bunch of establishment in high ranking places shit never really changes

That depends on Trump alone. If he wins the Presidency, his fight against the establishment will have just begun. What we're seeing right now is just warm-up, the real battle comes after the elections.
>>
>>72974547
Holy fucking shit you're naive. He's also going to be taking cash from big donors soon, so just brace yourself for that.
>>
Wait until he gives touch-back amnesty to 30 million spics.

Enjoy the wall, though.
>>
>>72975107
This. Trump is in control and he'll make sure it stays that way.
>>
>>72974547
>WE LIKED TRUMP BECAUSE HE WAS ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT

By that logic we would have liked Bernie.
We like him because he is a National Populist.
>>
wtf is "establishment"

not everyone on /pol/ is murrikan so explain pls
>>
>>72974547
This man single handily [spoiler]with the help of kek[/spoiler] beat 13 or so people to the GOP nomination while while spending little of his own money.

HE
KNOWS
WHAT
HE
IS
DOING
>>
Rubio said he would support Trump if he is the nominee.

Trump is being nice because Rubio can bring some #NeverTrump people over
>>
>>72975437
>start supporting amnesty
He basically already does. He wants to expedite the citizenship process for illegal immigrants. He's already said it multiple times. It was reiterated in plain, clear, and concise language by his son, Eric.

They are simply going to have to go back to Mexico, and then get processed and come in legally. All it's going to do is weed out 1-2 million violent criminals and then continue right on with the blanda-upping of America.
>>
you're right. guess I'm a /cruzmissle/ now
>>
>>72975794
>bernie
>anti establishment
>despite having spent over 3 decades inside the establishment and playing its game

I hate this meme
>>
>>72975928

No. Those who satisfy the criteria and who are actually needed will be allowed back. Mexicans whose only purpose was to pick fruit for 3 bucks an hour will not be allowed back, regardless of whether they were involved in criminal activity.
>>
>>72975817

It's our boogeyman. Kind of like tinfoilers that use the term 'they' when referring to an all-powerful shadow figure.
>>
>>72975794
We don't like Bernie because he's a cuck who peddles social myths and feelgood policies to get ahead.
>>
>>72975817
It's way too long to gt into, but the current leaders of the Republican party are the establishment. Recently, ultra-right wing politicians have been challenging the Republicans for seats in Congress and winning against the party leaders, to the point that the #3 man even lost his seat in congress unexpectedly. Trump is the manifestation of this shift toward ultra-right self-branded "conservative" politicians at the presidential level.
>>
>>72974774
This.

Trump needs to unite people, that's why he keeps saying nice things about Bernie too. It's working.

Go look at Sanders for President. They're actually saying some nice things about trump.
>>
>>72976282
I'm not interested in having it clarified to me by some Serbian when I have Trump's plain and clear language.

He said he's going to expedite the process because they are "good people" [who broke federal law by invading our country and using fraudulent identity documents] and they are "doing jobs Americans won't do". It's plain and clear cuckservative, Chamber of Commerce language. It's wage depression shit. He's actually already come out and said wages in America are too high, but nobody remembers that and it just sort of got glossed over.

Trump's got a lot of stock in Holiday Inn, these cancerous shit holes that dot the highways across low-to-mid-end American suburbia. Go to one of these places and every single employee will be a deformed indio squat monster doing a job "Americans won't do".

Millions are going to be expedited in to blanda-upp.
>>
>>72974547
>>72974774
>>72975049

Trump IS establishment you fucking idiots. The fact that you didn't realise before now is pathetic.

>AUDIT THE FED

The Fed has annual audits by a third-party auditor. He is not the only one either, nor has he made any particular interesting claim like nationalisation or abolishment of the Federal Reserve.

>MUH BEANERS

Trump desires immigration, but wants to cut down on illegal immigration. This is typical Republican immigration policy. He is not going to deport 50 million people, nor is he going to deport all the illegal Mexicans either. He is only going to deport those who were charged with a crime.

>MUH JOBS

High private debt makes starting up hard and high-value dollar makes many exports impossible, and so the only thing that remains is service jobs in finance, software, consultants, burger flipping etc.

The factories that China have cannot, for economical reasons, be placed in the US because wages are too high and the dollar is too strong to make it profitable.

He would have to weaken the dollar, reduce the enormous private debt in the US and somehow reduce the perceived risk the banks face when someone applies for a loan. None of these are talking points.

>MUH WALL

Do you really think Mexico is going to pay for it?

>MUH BUDGET DEFICIT

Trying to run a surplus is economic suicide. No different than ANY other Washington politician either.
>>
>>72977056

t. INCREASINGLY
>>
>>72976718

So he has the EXACT same position on immigration as all the other Republicucks and Democucks in this cycle, yet he chose to run against them all with a diametrically opposite rhetoric AND make his primary concern?

Nice logic, broski. Maybe you should let others explain things to you, since it seems your thinking skills need work.
>>
After this quality thread

I'm now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>72977214
>with a diametrically opposite rhetoric
It's NOT diametrically opposite, though. That's what you aren't understanding. He said in clear, plain, simple, concise English that he is going to expedite the process to bring Mexicans back in.
>I will say, from a moral standpoint, from a physical standpoint, you're talking about at least 11 million people. I have heard the number is much higher than that, because that number has been bandied about for years. . . . But we're going to take the high ground. We're going to do what's right. Some (illegal aliens) are going to have to go. And some, we're just going to see what happens. It's a very, very big subject, and a very complicated subject. . . ."

>I would expedite [the process], because some of these people (illegal aliens) are fantastic people. I've been to the border, I was there a few days ago. I met some people, these are fantastic people and they have great reputations within the community. So what I'd do is that I would expedite it. You have to have laws. If you don't have laws, you don't have a country. I would get them out, and I would try, the good ones -- the bad ones, they're gone, they never come back. They'll never get back into this country. But, the good ones, of which there are many, I want to expedite it so they can come back in legally.

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/trump-walking-back-some-amnesty-comments-and-filling-some-blanks-and-we-raise-his-grade
>>
>>72974547
Whats better than defeating your enemy? Defeating them and making them work for you. They are all so desperate for power they will of course accept and fall in line. He is the one who did the fucking, and like true cucks they will now have to say they liked it
>>
>>72974547
you don't watch the Godfather. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer
>>
>>72977126

>no argument

Yeah, I bet you feel stupid.
>>
File: ss (2016-04-02 at 12.30.13).jpg (221 KB, 1262x491) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-02 at 12.30.13).jpg
221 KB, 1262x491
>>72974547
It's like keeping a dangerous pet, always keeps you on your toes.
>>
>>72974547
LMAO you surprised OP? Well shits on you because you were warned
>>
>>72977620

So... basically what I said? The worthwhile ones will be allowed back, criminals and useless wage suppressers won't?
>>
>>72975817
the elites behind the scenes, pulling all the strings
>>
>>72977056
>flag
Why the fuck do you yuros think we're gonna read your reddit paragraphs?
>>
>>72977981
>He IS the establishment!
>Nevermind a years worth of accumulated butthurt they had towards him!
>He just is!

Thats your argument in simple greentext format
>>
File: AmericatheBeautiful.gif (999 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
AmericatheBeautiful.gif
999 KB, 490x368
>>72975878
I'm new to this website how do I downvote someone I disagree with?
>>
>>72977056
>Trump desires immigration, but wants to cut down on illegal immigration. This is typical Republican immigration policy. He is not going to deport 50 million people, nor is he going to deport all the illegal Mexicans either. He is only going to deport those who were charged with a crime.

he wants European immigration, dummy
>>
>>72978069
Trump has also said he wants to increase immigration from Europe exponentially. Also something I hope he does is offer citizenship to all of the Afrikaners and whites in that area. It would be amazing.
>>
>>72974547
>letting the establishment blow him is taking its dick

nigga wut
>>
>>72978305

Saving white Afrikaners from getting slaughtered by the roaming nigger hordes would be pretty nice, I agree.
>>
>>72976375
>ultra right wing
Stopped reading there. Trump is the most liberal candidate that ran for the GOP nomination. He's a nationalist centrist, not some ultra right fascist.
>>
>>72978069
>worthwhile
>wage suppressors
The entire reason why illegal immigrants are allowed into the country is to suppress wages. That's why they are worthwhile.

Fucking fruit pickers aren't the problem. It's the tens upon tens upon tens of millions of Mexicans in every other fucking field. You are out to lunch if you think tens of millions are being walked right back through the door.

I don't even know why I'm arguing about it with some Serbian who is just crawling up Trump's nutsack because he's mad about NATO.
>>
>>72976718
Proofs
>>
>>72978147

What? We're not allowed to point faults out with presidential candidates when the Americans on this board reserves the right to complain about the migrant crisis (often with ridiculous claims like Sweden having 20% non-whites, when it's actually about 5%) and politics, as well as your FUCKING PRESIDENT coming over here and telling the UK what to vote in the Brexit referendum?

Fuck off you filthy subhuman scum.

>>72978216

Nope, he doesn't care where they're from provided they enter the country legally. This is literally no different from the issues that the Republican party has raised over the last decade.
>>
>>72978690

>The entire reason why illegal immigrants are allowed into the country is to suppress wages

Yes, and those will be kept out.

>tens upon tens upon tens of millions of Mexicans

GOLLY GEE, MUH 6 GORILLION MEXICANS!

Are you fucking retarded, tho? How is 11-15 million "tens upon tens upon tens"?

>I don't even know why I'm arguing about it with some Serbian who is just crawling up Trump's nutsack because he's mad about NATO.

My guess is because you're an assblasted #CruzMissile True Conservative (TM).
>>
>>72978170

Nah, I pointed out HOW he is establishment as well. He doesn't really say anything out of the ordinary. Read the ENTIRE post this time.
>>
>>72978746
It's already been linked, read the whole thread you dumb faggot. You can click on my thread ID and it will highlight my posts for you, newfag.
>>
>>72974547
No he's become the boss, he's neutralised all threats, now he's on top and he calls the shots.

How the fuck do you think he's supposed to rule? By pissing off everybody in his party?
>>
>>72979075
We own you and your pointless insignificant country, your opinion on here is less than worthless and literally no one cares. Fuck off.
>>
>>72979153
I have read your entire post, all it had was based upon your hot opinions and you basically saying 'but what if what he says IS establishment!?" while you completely ignored about how said establishment absolutely despises him
>>
>>72979493
>We own you and your pointless insignificant country

Your inferiority complex is showing. No, you don't, lel.

>your opinion on here is less than worthless and literally no one cares

Sounds like you just don't actually have an argument.

>Fuck off.

Nah :^)
>>
Clinton is waaaay stronker than Cruz, he needs more powah
>>
>>72979097
>Yes, and those will be kept out.
That's the exact opposite of what Trump has said. He explicitly said he is going to expedite the process for the "good ones" who "do jobs Americans won't do". That is crystal clear. You're not an American, so you don't know what they mean by that. They mean all fast food jobs, all warehouse jobs, roofers, framers, landscaping, hotel work, kitchen work.
>11-15
It's more like 40 million counting anchor babies who were fraudulently given birthright citizenship [which Trump has gone into complete radio silence over for months].
>you're an assblasted #CruzMissile True Conservative (TM).
Not even close.
>>
>>72978591
Also that'd be millions of conservative voters that know what happens if whites become a minority ruled by savages. Also they could live in peace and not have to have gates and guards around their homes.
>>
>>72974547

Trump is establishment. He is the fucking 1%.

Nothing is going to change if he is the president. It's going to be the same cucking of America for Israel.
>>
>>72979820

>so you don't know what they mean by that

And neither do you. He alone knows what he meant by that. Everything else is pure speculation on your part.

Would you say IT jobs are something Americans won't do because IT companies are importing Pajeets and Ching Chongs en masse to do them?

>[which Trump has gone into complete radio silence over for months]

He did talk about this, he specifically mentioned closing the loopholes that would disallow anchor babies. When he repeats his talking points, you faggots are crying about how he "just repeats himself over and over again". When he lets them rest for a while, you're crying about "radio silence". Make up your fucking minds.
>>
File: Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>72979513
>all it had was based upon your hot opinions

No. How about you try to argue with actual arguments instead of pic related?

Everything I said was a fact except for the Mexico wall, which I believe they will not pay for, but it is no more than an opinion based upon claims by Mexican politicians.
>>
File: 1446932341326.png (138 KB, 275x263) Image search: [Google]
1446932341326.png
138 KB, 275x263
>>72980463
>"my opinions are facts"

lel
>>
>>72980559

Point out the opinion nigger
>>
File: 1449878302712.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449878302712.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>72981013
>"Everything I said was a fact"
>"P-P-Point out t-the opinion n-nigger"
>>
File: 1450868267972.jpg (102 KB, 746x500) Image search: [Google]
1450868267972.jpg
102 KB, 746x500
>>72981123
>>72980559

>he literally cannot argue my points
>>
>>72981296
>give out opinions
>say their "facts"
>get butthurt when someone thinks your opinions is shit
>>
>>72974547
PROOFS? HE JUST SAID THAT IT TAKES COURAGE TO QUIT THE RACE, TO THE ZODIAC KILLER SON.

OP IS A SHILL
>>
File: 1450870958691.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1450870958691.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>72981431

>your opinions are shit
>an argument
>>
>>72981672
>my opinions are facts
>an argument
>>
>>72980446
>And neither do you.
Yes, I do. I live here. I know the terms. Trump is using basic Chamber of Commerce terminology to exterminate the White working class. As a guy who is surrounded by Zionists and has a family full of jewish kids, Whites are dangerous to Donald Trump and his family. They are dangerous people who destroy people like him.
>he specifically mentioned closing the loopholes
Closing the loophole does nothing about the ones already here who will subsume the entirety of America in brown darkness.

The problem is explicitly racial. We don't have time for half measures aimed at "stemming the tide". That's 90s talk. That's 80s shit. We are on the brink of total racial annihilation in the United States. The younger demographics, full of anchor babies, are already at South African levels.

It is so catastrophically bad it can't be emphasized enough. I really don't give a flying fuck about Serbia. You don't matter. I don't care about Kosovo, Albania, Croatia, what you think about Russia, Turkey, Greece, or the EU. I don't care about any of that shit at all. Why you support Trump and want him in office is entirely different than why people in America want him in office -- and those people in America are going to find out way too late that he isn't going to do anything.
>>
>>72974774
No, more like he "got the memo" that if he didn't cave they would rip the nomination from him.

Now he's going to be forced to do what Reagan did and fill his cabinet with establishment hacks.
Some "victory"
>>
>>72981733

No, but these are arguments if you'd bothered to actually try >>72977056
>>
>>72974547
Oh really? Let's see some examples.
>>
>>72975107
Just like Reagan made his cabinet full of establishment hacks work for him

Until he was shot in the chest of course. Then did a complete 180 flip on his hard line stances overnight
>>
If popular Republicans like Rubio, Bush, Kasich, Walker, etc., stop being childish pricks and -enthusiastically- endorse Trump, the GE will be a walk in the park. There is absolutely no excitement for Hillary. America is primed and ready for a fully Republican government. There will never be a better opportunity. I truly hope they don't fuck it up.
>>
>>72981759

>As a guy who is surrounded by Zionists and has a family full of jewish kids, Whites are dangerous to Donald Trump and his family

You're bit of a nutjob, aren't you?

Let me ask you this: what would've happened had Trump not entered the race? Who would've been the Republican nominee? Cruz who can't stop sucking on Jewish cock and campaigns like he's running for the president of Israel, Bush who can't get enough of Mexican cum and openly advocates for MORE illegal immigration, Rubio/Kasich who wouldn't lift a finger to stop the said immigration etc?

If, in your deranged mind, Trump wants the same thing they do, why is he running for President when he could've just tossed them a few million bucks so they could keep doing what they're doing?

>The problem is explicitly racial. We don't have time for half measures aimed at "stemming the tide"

Lel, good luck getting a candidate who wants to start opening death camps to win in 2016, you deluded fucking fool.
>>
>>72982375
Zionist detected. Now it makes so much sense why you're arguing so hard about a candidate in a foreign country.
>>
File: 1437857506190.jpg (4 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
1437857506190.jpg
4 KB, 209x200
>>72982036
again
>>72978170
>>
>>72974547

Honestly it will be amazing to see all of our former enemies joining behind Trump to destroy the liberals completely.
>>
>>72982540

How about you tell me why my opinions are wrong then?
>>
>>72975049

Good point. I'm now voting for Hillary.
>>
>>72982458

>not responding with arguments

Welp, you've been definitively outed as an idiot.
>>
>>72982671
Your entire argument boils down to "Everything he says is the opposite!" and "It just doesnt werk!"

also

>He doesn't really say anything out of the ordinary.
You must have lived under a rock since yesterday
>>
I really don't think Trump is going to backstab us, the people who got him elected

He just doesn't do that. It's not his history. He's true to his word and always lives up to his promises
>>
>>72982866
You aren't worth arguing with. You just keep playing dumb about the reality of America's problems because you want your Zionist plant in the White House.
>>
Rubio is a good pick

Young handsome and Latino vote
>>
>>72983020
He wouldn't be backstabbing you, idiot. He's said over and over and over again in the CLEAREST TERMS POSSIBLE that he's going to expedite citizenship for illegal Mexicans. Millions of them who "do the jobs Americans won't".

This is the same guy who used his money to bully White country clubs in Palm Beach to accept niggers and jews. Sending town councils copies of "Look Who's Coming to Dinner". Setting up a modeling [read: prostitution] agency with some dirty brown Turk.
>>
Trump was always the establishment choice. Anyone with some critical thinking skills could see it

I'm disappointed in /pol/ for being so bluepilled
>>
File: tin_foil.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tin_foil.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>72983097

>a 21-year-old broke college student from Serbia is a Zionist who has Trump on his payroll

Am I being rused?
>>
>>72977126
You are the kind of retard that follows a cult of personality rather than facts
>>
>>72983404
He never said that u nigger. Get out Hilary shill.
>>
>>72974547
He is uniting the party. This is absolutely necessary for getting elected, and for getting his legislation passed once he gets elected.
>>
>>72983404
This is from 2013, this should tell you where his mind is at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg
>>
>>72983555
Nice trips, but yes he did say it. It's already been quoted and linked in this thread. By me, newfag.
>>
>>72974547
he's beaten them up, now he's allowing them to come on the train on his terms.

Just 2 days ago he shit on Jeb because the Guacman can't shut his Proven Conservative (tm) mouth.
Trump is not turning into a cuck. He's not taking shit from them, if they want to end their careers they're more than welcome to commit political sudoku and keep talking trash until they fall off the last shred of dignity and significance they have in the public eye.
>>
>>72974547
The gop nearly blew themselves up, it's a miracle it stayed together during primaries. Trump knows he needs to sort out differences and unify the party again if he wants to win. The establishment will remain, but it will be Both a shell of its former self and totally shift direction with him. Trumps just trying to hold the thing together. The real important stuff will still go to non establishment or well qualified establishment
>>
>>72977988
Sauce on that pic senpai?
>>
>>72974774

Where was this attitude on the campaign trail, you fuck?

You guys are fucking pathetic, you did nothing but talk shit about everyone for months and now that he's cozying up to people and showing his true, generic colors you start making excuses for him.

Trump was one smart motherfucker. He got you idiots riled up with extremist rhetoric and now that he's backpedaling you're willing to make excuses because you think that's not the "real him." Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>72979493
Mexicans are inferior but they are generally very good workers. What Trump's immigration policy will stop the criminals and the welfare-leech Mexicans.
>>
Rubio is a Robot. He can be reprogrammed.
>>
>>72983570
Fuck no he isn't. I was a Cruz supporter but now I'm voting for Hillary just to fuck you Trumpcucks over. Trump has no fucking morals whatsoever.

His corruption would make Hillary look like a saint
>>
>>72983555

>Get out Hilary shill.

I don't think he's a Hillary shill. I think he legitimately believes Trump ruined the chance of some American Hitler winning the elections and gassing kikes, niggers, beaners etc. Which kinda goes to show he's not entirely mentally stable.
>>
Idk why anyone is acting surprised, we knew this had to happen from day one, or at least once the gop tried to crash itself with no survivors in march
>>
>>72983682
Bringing in more Europeans doesn't solve the problem. The problem is hundreds of millions of non-Whites live here. Bringing in a few million White cucks from England and Ireland isn't going to fix it.
>>
>>72978683
Well hes certainy not unltra right wing, but he's also definately not centralist.
>>
>>72983963
>winning the election
Not at all. Elections can't fix this country. We are way, way, way past that.
>>
>>72974547
>Trump being mean to establishment
>Alienate rest of party, loses to Hillary

Whatever helps Trump wins, I'm for. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>72974844
They should be WORKING for the PEOPLE.
>>
>>72984060
That's what he was saying, Europeans vote Republican, Mexicans don't
Just listen to the speech, he's red pilled as fuck

Remember when he tweeted black crime statistics? He knows what's up
>>
>>72983884
>they are generally very good workers
No, they aren't.
>>
File: 1451525005139.png (601 KB, 2572x3728) Image search: [Google]
1451525005139.png
601 KB, 2572x3728
>>72983873
>You guys are fucking pathetic, you did nothing but talk shit about everyone for months and now that he's cozying up to people and showing his true, generic colors you start making excuses for him.

It's time to leave, Cruzlim. OP made an sourced post and you're getting anally devastated over nothing. Now if changes his immigration, jobs and 2nd amendment policies I will be pissed.
>>
>>72974547
Honestly, the worst thing about Rubio is his list of donors. I feel like he and Ted under Trump would be a good change
>>
>>72974547
Dumb-ass he's been nominated as the leader of their tribe. He'd be a fucking imbecile to treat his subjects like shit.

They work for HIM now, if they fall in line with Emperor's will all is fine.
>>
>>72983873
we already had a 'Mr. perfect' candidate, Romney, and he lost. Trump is a better bet.
>>
>>72984227
>he's red pilled as fuck
Yeah? We'll see. Don't get your hopes up, is all.
>>
>>72983873
>i cant handle the banter

lel
>>
>>72977056
>50 million
It was 11 million you retard
>>
File: 1462337759615[1].jpg (718 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
1462337759615[1].jpg
718 KB, 919x1895
>>72983950
Got a list of people Trump had killed? Trump's a fucking angel compared to the mobster Clintons.
>>
>>72975049
You're right, this cannot stand. I'm voting for Hillary just to spite him.
>>
>>72984177

Well, you might as well kill yourself then, because the American Kristallnacht isn't happening, ever. Trump's the best you've got, whether you realize it or not.
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
ITS ALL OVER BOYS. TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE! Time to "Start me up" for the General Election against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch : Only one minute long!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

>>
>>72984359
He's all we've got man

What's the alternative? Rand the cuck? Cruz the Globalist? Hillary the insane babbling feminazi?

It's Trump or bust for us
>>
File: 1442234089869.png (380 KB, 562x720) Image search: [Google]
1442234089869.png
380 KB, 562x720
>>72979690

Not the guy you're replying to, but what do you think the political climate will be like in Norway, or most of Europe for that matter, if Trump gets elected here in the states?
>>
>>72984233
>No, they aren't
WOW! Great point! I will totally forget all of my personal observations of Mexicans at carwashes, farms, construction, landscaping, etc.
>>
>>72984640
>The Globalist

Are you fucking kidding me? No one is more Globalist Trump.
>>
>>72975049
fuck you're right, voting for Hillary, fuck trump!
>>
>>72984766

>against NAFTA
>against TPP
>semi-isolationist foreign policy
>wants to reform NATO
>globalist

Cruzslim, fuck off. You lost, get over it.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 736x1133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 736x1133
Who here is Hype for Hill?
>>
>>72975817
Career politicians. They build their entire careers around running for office and their sole income comes from from collecting "donations" (re: bribes) from corporations or millionaires.
>>
STRATAGY.
You aren't even talking policy. Trump right now is working on locking up the Republican voters and will soon work on locking up the moderate democrat/centralist votes.
>>
File: 1462309847326.jpg (65 KB, 618x480) Image search: [Google]
1462309847326.jpg
65 KB, 618x480
>>72984766
>No one is more Globalist Trump.
>>
>>72983950
>I was a Cruz supporter but now I'm voting for Hillary

No you weren't, fuck off Correct the Record.
>>
>>72982985

Ah, I get it, so you're just uneducated about basic finance then. What do you think happens when a weaker currency tries to import from a country that has a stronger currency? That's right, it's more expensive for the one who imports, thus the business located in the country with the stronger currency is at a disadvantage in the competitive market. Wages further demolish profits as Chinese workers can be paid fucking nothing for their work.

Trump needs to do what I suggested or provide enormous subsidies to make, say, production of basic electronic components worthwhile. This is the sort of stuff China typically produces.

Trying to run a surplus on the government budget IS economic suicide. It is quite literally reduces currency supply, unless the Federal Reserve further eases monetary policy, which they don't have much freedom to do because the interest rates are already ridiculously low. My government happens to run a surplus on the budget, but this is only because monetary policy is easy enough to still cause an increase in money supply.

The Federal Reserve IS audited every single year. Look it up.

As for Trump's immigration policy, I'll cite his site directly:

>All illegal aliens in gangs should be apprehended and deported.
>Mandatory return of all criminal aliens. The Obama Administration has released 76,000 aliens from its custody with criminal convictions since 2013 alone. All criminal aliens must be returned to their home countries, a process which can be aided by canceling any visas to foreign countries which will not accept their own criminals, and making it a separate and additional crime to commit an offense while here illegally.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

Notice how it's only the ones causing crime which he wants to deport. Not the total 11 million.

So, was there anything else? Ah, yes, the wall. My statement about Mexico paying for the wall is indeed the only opinion there.

Try to refute me.
>>
>>72984766
Heidi Cruz wrote a long essay about merging the US, Canada and Mexico into one government known as the "North American Union" while she was working at Goldman Sacs. She was the spearhead of their NAU lobbying efforts. She was coincidentally promoted to VP less than 10 days after Cruz was elected to the Senate.

Then of course there's Cruz's psycho-religious father. Who apparently is some sort of end-times doomsday preacher.

And then of course you remember he was born in Canada. Like it or not the Democrats WILL file a lawsuit, which will hurt his chances tremendously.

And then of course there's the fact that he's creepy as fuck
>>
>>72984998
Get fucked.
>>
>>72974547
Trump is a globalist like the rest. He was just sent to engage with the last white people before we are demographically over. He wants to unite the races like a globalist. He was sent to calm us down and make multiculturalism great again.
>>
>>72975049
>He wins, gets to set anti-establishment shit in motion
>He loses, becomes Ron Paul 2.0

It'd be better if he won
>>
File: 1447376023783.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1447376023783.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>72985361
>Notice how it's only the ones causing crime which he wants to deport. Not the total 11 million.

Wow
its like he said in the beginning
hes deporting the ones who committed crimes
and is trying to reform the system
whoah
>>
>>72974774
The base will always vote republican though, they're voting more republican than ever (the blue dog union worker is largely a dead thing).
The base is just evaporating in a wave of demographic sea change.
>>
You guys do know that Shilarys already leading him and when she picks Bernie to be her vp Trump stands absolutely no chance right?

Bernies already admitted hes completely party loyal and would support Hilary even if shes everything he apparently stands against.

You're not going to beat "MUH FIRST WIMMEN PRESIDENT" and her criminal activity will be swept under the rug.
>>
>>72983020
Except when it comes to marriage.
Guess a vow to God isn't good enough, huh? :^)
>>
>>72985846
>hes deporting the ones who committed crimes

Yeah, which is literally the position that Republican establishment has maintained since Obama gained the white house.
>>
>>72983720
>Links a blog
>Trump's son refuting your point
>proof

Top Kek
>>
>>72982665
It's like in one of my japanese animes!
>>
Who's ready for touchback amnesty? At least we will have a wall to look at
>>
>>72986489
Yeah and building a wall is also a Republican establishment position

Nice job skipping the other points he made about immigration by the way
>>
>>72984542
It need to crash and keep getting worse and not be saved.
>>
>>72984737
They dominate their fields(kek) and force other races out. You don't realize your service was lazy and done with as little safety in mind as possible because there is no alternative at their prices
>>
>>72974547
You're an idiot. This man is a nimble navigator. He's garnering support
>>
File: eric1.png (411 KB, 407x508) Image search: [Google]
eric1.png
411 KB, 407x508
>>72982699
>>72984533
>>72984866
whoa, all three #ShillsForHill got dubs
>>
>>72985361
Trump is going to create so many jobs we will have to import very African that can speak English to fill the labor gap. Trumps globalist friends have already opened schools and have taught them. They are waiting to come
>>
>>72985361
>Doesn't understand that being an illegal immigrant is a crime

Gonna have to take a shekel away for that one, sport
>>
>>72987159
>building a wall is also a Republican establishment position

It actually sort of is. Discussing building a wall or a barbwire fence, or possibly even electrified fence, was a discussion a decade ago. In fact, leftists have been laughing at the Republican Party for over a decade about such a policy.

Nice job skipping the rest of my arguments that you just called "opinions" by the way.
>>
>>72987602
Kek is with Hillary now.
I now #ShillForHill
>>
>>72987673
>this is my idea
>ok
>....
>this was our idea before

thats your argument
>>
>>72983873

indeed, people have been making excuses for him since the whole israel loving thing. Once I saw how blindly he loves Israel, I realized he was no good, at first I thought maybe he had a point, but nope its just the same generic BS that Israel is always trying to sell us and the establishment is just eating it up while none of his supporters call him out on it, like people are so rooted in this 'movement' they cant even see straight because they see any criticism of him as an attack from the left, or jealous republicans, which is retarded. I really dont think were going to be great again until the ultimate scam artists (the jews) stop ripping us off. People make excuses like, 'oh he is kissing their ass to make a deal', 'you have to say a little bit of stuff you dont want to in order to get elected"(which is dumb because his whole thing is saying it like it is), but I just dont see how you can possibly know his true colors then because he never clarifies. In fact, when this first happened I thought trumps excusers might have had a point because trump was going on about 'I'm going to make a deal with them...both sides hate each other, but one side is completely brainwashed into hating since birth and its going to take a lot to change them, I wont even say which side it is...", Anderson cooper or whoever then said "Palestine?" and trump just shrugged like "ehhh", so I assume that he might have been actually talking about Israel, but nope, he recently clarified that he was talking about Palestine..what a politician...always being so vague...I wouldnt be surprised if he is literally a plant by Israel considering his close ties to them and netanyahu + how much Netanyahu has been going behind our backs recently, coming to america and talking to our politicians(Senate, house, etc.) privately about helping Israel and going against Iran...I'm not for giving Iran 150 Bil $, but Israel is always stirring this shit up and NOBODY calls them out.
>>
What does cuckservative even mean?

I thought that term would fit someone like trump who wants to give amnesty.
>>
>>72974547
Noob, he has to unify the party to destroy leftist degenerates.
>>
>>72987947

idk, but they said it on fox news last night it was awesome
>>
>>72987947
It means Milo needs to stop being a meanie.
>>
>>72988034

sure he does ;)
>>
File: 1430087856030.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1430087856030.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>72987947
>trump who wants to give amnesty.
give it up, rato, no one believes your lies
>>
>>72987610
>Trump is going to create so many jobs we will have to import very African that can speak English to fill the labor gap.

How? That's the question I have.
>>
He still needs to take the nomination. It would be a huge fuck you to the voting public but legally the GOP are under no obligation to select the candidate with the most delegates for the nomination. They just do it because, like, democracy and stuff.
>>
Trump is the white Obama. Instead of getting all the dumb blacks like Obama did, Trump got all the dumb whites.
Trump doesn't even understand the limitations of the office of the Presidency. Even if he wins, Congress won't help him do a damn thing. He will be stonewalled for 4 years until we get someone else in.

If I'm wrong, explain his fiscal policy, and its not "Its gonna be great".

Your silence proves my point idiots
>>
>>72977056
pretty much this. Trumptards are going to get their fragile little hearts broken over the next few months as trump puckers up and sucks establishment cawk in order to get enough votes to have a shot at the election. He is going to look nothing like the candidate that previously moistened their panties, he will begin diving so far left (in order to appeal to independents and soccer moms) that a lot of them are going to abandon him for selling out.

How the fug they didn't know this was going to happen is beyond me.
>>
Did you really expect an anti-establishment GOP nominee?

Unlike reagan, trump hasn't put a bush on his VP ticket guaranteeing his own murder. I hope he's really smart about his VP, to be honest.
>>
>>72988729

This, and seriously fuck cruz, kasich, bernie and Hillary and all the other liars who are manipulating the public(i know theyre just puppets but I hate what they represent)..its so fucking rigged man it pisses me off, how can the globalists have SO MUCH control every damn election its amazing
>>
File: Donald-Trump-Bane_750.jpg (42 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-Bane_750.jpg
42 KB, 750x500
>>72974547
Do you think the establishment feels in charge?
>>
>>72989112

yep
>>
>>72985846
Just entering the United States illegally is a federal crime. Using fraudulent documents to assume another identity is a federal crime.

By saying that "good illegal" immigrants will be sorted out and allowed to remain, or expedited, or whatever, he is making it clear that invading the United States is not a crime that will be recognized.

It's Chamber of Commerce playbook stuff. There are like 40-50 million illegals in this country when you count their anchor babies. Outside of the ones currently in federal prison, you're probably looking at 1-2 million people with violent criminal records or drug dealing records.

It's demographic annihilation. It's over. And hacks like you will cheer it because it's "legal".
>>
>>72988588
>doubting the greatest deal maker in modern history
He will not only unite the senate but the house of representatives and the congress. The world will follow Trump's leadership and we will enter a new golden age for mankind
>>
>>72975817

It doesn't mean anything, it's a meme in American politics. It basically means "the people who are in power and have been in power for a long time + the people who fund them and benefit most from their policies", but it's retarded because every politician becomes the "establishment" as soon as he gets in by definition.
>>
File: 1338958794283.jpg (14 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
1338958794283.jpg
14 KB, 200x216
>>72989537

>By saying that "good illegal" immigrants will be sorted out and allowed to remain, or expedited, or whatever, he is making it clear that invading the United States is not a crime that will be recognized.

1000x this
>>
>>72989865

not really, weve just never seen someone go in and criticize the system in a meaningful way without getting their head blown off. establishment isnt about power only its also about family connections, bloodlines, old money, etc. like the Bushs are establishment because of their bloodline and anyone who works FOR them is also establishment because they do the establishments bidding
>>
I know, I can't believe that Trump has sold out! It's time to vote for a real conservative, Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

I'm with her.
>>
This thread was obviously started by a paid shillbot
>>
>>72989590
the wall is gonna be so big you won't even be able to post here anymore, much less take part in said "golden age"
>>
>>72977056

>somehow reduce the perceived risk the banks face when someone applies for a loan.

No. Banks are very good judges of the risk of lending to an individual, all else being equal. It's kind of their whole gig. Bush Jr. tried to do exactly what you suggest in order to create an "ownership society" by getting more people to buy their houses and it created the financial crisis, because those loans were bad (disproportionately given to minorities, I might add).

>Do you really think Mexico is going to pay for it?

Do you really think we can't afford it?
>>
>>72975049
>stood for

ahahahaahahahahaha you're adorable

Nobody who makes a run at that seat stands for anything, ever. If you were ever a true believer, you've not been paying attention.

Trump is out for Trump, and he's already wildly exceeded his goals. If you were his tool in that, lol. You're no different from any other drone that swallows political marketing whole.
>>
>>72974547

Trump is a politician. The best choice by miles and miles, but a politician. He'll do whatever he has to to win.

If you thought there were EVER any circumstances under which half of /pol/ wouldn't hate Trump 6 years from now, I know without question that you're under 22 years old.
>>
>>72990136

at least she will probably wreck the country so bad we have to face our issues, but if trump wins and fails at least we will never trust someone like him again....but what if there is no more time...? haha
>>
>>72977056

Yes, they will. We made plenty of countries do what we asked them to do. Mexico relies heavily on us for many things. We'll squeeze them if they don't comply.
>>
File: 871755[1].jpg (32 KB, 540x356) Image search: [Google]
871755[1].jpg
32 KB, 540x356
>>
>>72990411

22, 23, 24 all those age groups are still retarded you faggot..if trump can honestly do ANYTHING with impunity in your eyes, then you are beyond cucked.
>>
>>72977056

Mexico most definitely will pay for the wall. Trump will tax remittances, which accounts for most of Mexico's GDP. Building the wall and finishing off that shit hole all in one executive order.
>>
>>72990132

Jackson
Carter
Obama
>>
>>72976445
Yeah Ive been shilling on Bernie Sanders Dank Meme Stash to get them not to vote for Hillary
>>
>making friends out of your enemies

Trump is Goku
>>
>>72990615

How did they move against the establishment? Obama is a total globalist..Andrew Jackson was from back when the USA was good. Carter was a generic moderate left wing who only made it one term and made no changes or controversial statements
>>
>>72974547
They have sworn fealty to the god emperor

There past crimes are forgiven
>>
>>72983873
No he was practicing the

art of the deal

where you take an extremist stance and then back pedal on it during the negotiations and end up getting what you wanted all along you're the one who apparently has not done your homework
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x236
TRUMP'S ALL-STARS

It's never too late to change it all around.
>>
>>72974547
Use your baby brain he is appealing to all of their supporters and uniting the conservative vote
>>
>>72990210
>Banks are very good judges of the risk of lending to an individual

Yep, that's the problem. Banks in the USA right now see a high risk in lending, as far as I am aware.

>Bush Jr. tried to do exactly what you suggest in order to create an "ownership society" by getting more people to buy their houses and it created the financial crisis, because those loans were bad

I'm not suggesting Trump appeases the banks when the risk is clearly there, and make them lend out money when the risk tells them they shouldn't. I'm suggesting that he needs to reduce the overall risk of lending, to make it safer to lend out money.

The USA's growth is suffering because American politicians are chasing a budget surplus while most Americans are tied up trying to pay their private loans, which is reducing aggregate demand.
>>
>>72991144
>>72990210

Oh and

>Do you really think we can't afford it?

I absolutely believe the US can afford the wall if Mexico won't pay for it. Not saying the wall won't happen. Only thing that can stop it is Congress.
>>
>>72974774
but i want jesse "the body" ventura in office this is an outrage
>>
>>72977056

How long is Mexico going to keep this stuck-up bitch attitude? For receiving millions of dollars from the US they sure treat them like shit.

I bet if the US was ever invaded, Mexico would jump in and invade too instead of helping them.
>>
>>72990842

> Carter was a generic moderate left wing

Hardly. He was the last conservative, southern Democrat to hold the presidency. His whole campaign was about being anti-establishment, "restoring faith in government", etc. The Democratic elites were so disturbed by his presidency that they created the "superdelegate" system still in place to this day. The fact that he was not, in reality, so anti-establishment once he gained power only proves my point.
>>
>>72991144

>I'm suggesting that he needs to reduce the overall risk of lending, to make it safer to lend out money.

So you're suggesting that he somehow make all Americans both wealthier and more financially responsible.

Sounds like a great plan, let's get to work!
>>
>>72974547
yeah dude because he was totally gonna gut the establishment and fill his cabinet purely with NEETS and betas from /pol/...
>>
>>72990842
>Obama is a total globalist

Obama actually spoke a lot about the dangers of state surveillance. He actually condemned the PATRIOT act as a senator.

Look what happened when he entered office. He shilled for the surveillance state and expanded it, renewing the PATRIOT act.
>>
>>72975595
Already see the posts now "Trump just received 10 million from Goldman Sachs - Guys What The Hell #DumpTrump Lying Billionaire, Self Funding My ass #Hilliary2016"

Let the butthurt began
>>
>>72975817
It's the "they" DJ Khaled talks about in his snapchat stories.
>>
>>72974547
Fuck off bernie shill
>>
>>72985862
Not true
Cruz babies where crying on fox radio this morning
one guy literally said
>I'm going to vote anyone but Trump, even hillary because the Republican party doesnt care about the voters, they have been ignoring us this whole primary. Well no more, after this election im burning my party card this is some bullshit
the censors didnt catch it on time kek
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x200
Rough draft of a meme idea

>implying using 'establishment' rivals isnt going to help huge in getting congress support
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 640x640
>donate to political elite all your life
>a part of the elite
>vote demoshit your entire life (essentially)
>personal friends with the biggest demoshit elites there are
>daughter is a Jew convert
>he himself is an honorary jew
>be anti gun nearly all your life
>hold positions similar to every other authoritarian

>/pol/ is surprised by this
>>
>>72991842

How he would go about doing it I don't really know, but risk of lending is higher in the US since the 2008 recession than they have been in a long time.

Clearly, they can be reduced. Loans are also not a sign of financial irresponsibility. People need loans to pay for shit like houses, student tuitions and cars. A healthy economy would have people taking out loans without great worries for both them and the bank, and the aggregate demand would actually increase because people can afford to borrow money and buy expensive shit, and they can also afford paying for the rest of their expenses while paying interest on said loans.

The situation the USA finds itself in today is that people cannot afford to borrow money for costly things, and many people who already are indebted struggle to pay both interest and regular expenses.
>>
File: beast_the.jpg (620 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
beast_the.jpg
620 KB, 1500x1500
>>72992022
The USA is controlled by three powers: the agencies, the banks and the corporations.

Does your vote count, burgers?
>>
>>72974547
he's just doing the art of the deal

hinting at giving those cucks jobs isn't some kind of promise
>>
>>72974547
nice try shillary.
>>
>>72992674
/pol/ is all memes and Trump was the meme master.
>>
File: 1369030916202.png (421 KB, 451x363) Image search: [Google]
1369030916202.png
421 KB, 451x363
>>72990411

it isnt going to take 6 years, itll be 6 weeks.

sad part is, noone will learn, they will still believe the POTUS is above the house/senate, controls the price of oil and the FEDs interest rate, determines how many illegals are allowed to enter/stay in the country, how much car insurance is, the states of the roads, wait times in hospitals, the quality of tap water, etc etc etc.

YUUUUUP, the president does all that.

fast forward to the next election, they will be just as enthralled with the next one to tell the lies they want to hear. should be asking the question: "why does everyone hate this guy", if the answer is anything other than criminal offenses, that one is the one to vote for.

>meet the new boss
>same as the old boss
>>
>>72990587
>if trump can honestly do ANYTHING with impunity in your eyes, then you are beyond cucked

I just said half of us would hate him, what are you reading
>>
>>72992022

its not because he was threatened but because the establishment lied to our faces.
>>
>>72993144

But at least this episode has dank memes
>>
>>72993286

you cant speak for half your just putting your own perspective onto 'half of pol'. i can guarantee you that most people will leave trump if he sucks, at least on here because everyone is so argumentative and everyone here has a burnign disdain for cucks. Im sure if trump was all. ' we have to let SOME refugees in', at least 70+ percent would be annoyed of him and dislike him
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 650x962) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 650x962
>>72992674

>doesn't know how you have survive in the top 1% of the 1% cult

Believe it or not they too have existential crisis just like everybody. But can you imagine the level of mindfuck when you get redpilled at that level?
>>
>>72994091
>trump
>redpilled

Ahahahahha holy fuck
>>
>>72983097
This guy is a total nutter.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>72994237

Remember when building a wall and temporarily banning Muslims was "xenophobia" and "racist" lol?

RIP Germany. Good luck Europe.
>>
>>72975817
jews
>>
>>72975817
Jew owned politicians who spend their whole lives perfecting their public image, taking bribes, and promoting mainstream agendas.
>>
>>72978198
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>72974547
That's how he works. Acts nice towards the defeated, makes him look better in front of the public, especially in comparison to say Cruz, who looks SUPER butthurt with his complete and utter refusal to say that he would support trump if he was the nominee.
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.