[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary calls Trump a bully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1458090184842.jpg (125 KB, 355x551) Image search: [Google]
1458090184842.jpg
125 KB, 355x551
How the fuck is this feeble old cunt going to stand up against the bullies of the world? ISIS. Iran. N Korea. Etc.

Is she going to just complain?

What a PUSSY ASS BITCH
>>
>>72971707
She would be a much better commander-in-chief than Trump. He wants to withdraw from NATO and leave our east Asian allies to their own defenses. He thinks Putin is a good guy.
>>
>>72971707
Seeing that provocative image of Hillary has got me thinking...
Hillary Trump's best lady?
>>
>>72971862

HIDF leave
>>
>>72971707
Kek'd.
Yeb 2.0 right here, we already know how this will end.
>>
>>72971862
This guys a faggot. What a massive cock sucking turd gobbler you are. Murder yourself today, shit for brains
>>
>>72971707
>North Korea
>A bully
To fucking whom? Our sides?
>>
>>72972125
If I did that I would not be able to vote for Hillary. We have to stop Trump.
>>
Would you fuck Hillary to save america?
>>
>>72972256
You cant dipshit. Get a job and then hang yourself you skill-less piece of shit. Congrats on that $7.25 an hour
>>
Also there is no way a female will be able to negotiate with Russia, Japan, China, or Saudi Arabia like a man would.

That's just the way it is, and we don't have time to wait for another few generations to become gender blind.
>>
>>72972514
I'd fuck Hillary for nothing, she's hot in a gilf sort of way
>>
>>72972514
I'd fuck rosey o donell for America
>>
File: 640x0.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
640x0.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
>>72972768
ew, I don't even love america that much
>>
>>72972514
Yes actually
>>
Isn't she a bully by sending her agents out to psychologically torment dissenters?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.