[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 475x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 475x336
If Jews are so smart how come they were Europe's gypsies up until the 18th/19th century?

How did they amass such control?
>>
>Europe's gypsies up until the 18th/19th century
They had controlled the bank system since medival times
>>
File: Gypsypooinloo.png (39 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
Gypsypooinloo.png
39 KB, 277x400
>>72971109
gypsies are already europe's gypsies btw. Unless you are a blessed enough country not to have any
>>
>>72971109
Zionism began as a movement only during the 19th century.
>>
I'm tragedy there's opportunity.
They played the holocaust card brilliantly
>>
>>72971319
There were outliers, as would be expected in any ethnic group, but the majority of Jews were confined to ghettos.
>>
>>72971509
They were amassing control way before the Holocaust happened.
>>
>>72971494
That's a completely separate subject…
>>
>>72971744
How so?
>>
>>72971796
Because Zionism is not what gave them power; their power allowed them to achieve their nationalistic aspirations.
>>
>>72972480
Zionism is what gave them nationalistic aspirations in the first place.
>>
>>72972578
Yes, I'm aware of that... but as I said, that's a completely different subject that deviates away from what I asked.
>>
>>72971109
It was in the 18th/19th century that the Jews made their unholy pact with the mortal enemy of all goodness and righteousness, Satan.
>>
>>72972788
Well, in any case, I'd say that explains WHY they gained power.

As for the HOW, zionists were keen negotiators, worming their way into the pockets of many prominent polititians in England and France. They tried to cut deals with everyone to get that slice of soil in the ME, from the Nazis to the Ottoman Empire.

If negotiations fell through, as they did in those cases, they resorted to using their support base in more sympathetic governments to co-opt those governments with military force.

Pretty much the same thing that's happening today.
>>
>>72971109
Werent they confined to live in shtetl until late 18th century when they were allowed to join European society?
>>
>>72971109

Sticking together and avoiding racemixing
>>
>>72973652
To add to that.. isnt this why you have Jews looking like they dress straight out of 18th century Poland and then you have all the other Jews who decided to join western society?
>>
>>72973652
Yes, which is why I find it out that they could become such a powerful group in such short time considering their circumstances.
>>
>>72974207
Find it odd*
>>
1. Christians couldn't into usury because of the bible, Jews pretty much had a monopoly on money lending.

2. Being Jewish means you had a mandatory education i.e. you would know multiple languages and know how to read/write (huge deal back in the day for a poor class). Knowing multiple languages meant they could safely deliver coded messages only other Jews could read, so they became a favorite for transporting information. Also their Jewish identity lead to an inherent 'trust' between Jews, so they could travel on credit (a.k.a they didn't have to carry money with them when traveling, so they didn't get robbed)

3. Similar to usury point that had a culture of running business so they had a lot of experience.

4. They Jews lived in ghettos all over until Napoleon swept through and abolished them as he went. This happened to coincide with the industrialization of Europe (i.e. the move towards capitalism, rise of the entrepreneur).

So basically you have a large group of experienced and educated banker merchants with significant culture advantages in business being unleashed at the exact moment when business and usury were starting to generate insane amounts of money and power.
>>
>>72974301
So if we were somehow able to take away their money and power, they'd just go back to being Gypsies.

Well, it's a start, I guess.
>>
>>72971109

Jews usually look poor and dirty even when they're actually wealthy and powerful. It's in the old testament that you're not supposed to stand up straight or hold your head high, they lower themselves in public.
>>
>>72974207

>Considering their circumcision
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.