[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will 2016 be a repeat of 1984?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1020px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png (131 KB, 1020x593) Image search: [Google]
1020px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png
131 KB, 1020x593
Will 2016 be a repeat of 1984?
>>
>>72971059
Yes, but not as severely as your pic related. I can see him taking some Rust Belt states, NH, MA, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, Pennsylvania, ...
>>
>>72971059
I might have a heart attack if something like that takes place and Trump wins yuuuuge.
>>
No, the mexicans will vote for Hillary

like >>72971255 said

Trump's only chance is getting a lot of white working class voting Republican
>>
>>72971059
There are tens of millions more non-whites in America then there was in 84
>>
>>72971059
Doubt it. 2020 will be though. There are a shitton of hillary drones.
>>
>>72971059
Yes it will. Hillary will win nearly all 50 states. So it will be more like 1964.
>>
>>72971671
Most cant vote yet
>>
Yes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9LP9TtHxuw
>>
>>72971480
Good, one less Swede.
>>
>>72971547
That's what Reagan did in 1984.
>>
>>72971059
Beware the savage jaw of 1984.
>>
File: 11b.jpg (51 KB, 415x392) Image search: [Google]
11b.jpg
51 KB, 415x392
>>72971059
Fucking Clinton News Network was saying some of the most asinine things last night for speculation. They fucking pretend VA is non existent, going "HURR the dems are gonna keep Iowa and Pennsylvania, while the Republicans spend money to win Michigan and WI.
It made no fucking sense. Virginia is the most red of the "contested" states, Obama was a one-time event. Florida's a guaranteed red this cycle, the boomers love Trump. Pennsylvania will be the next to turn, the people here have had it with one fucking city controlling the entire state, we're likely red, we want jobs. Ohio is gonna follow suit with PA. Iowa's a fucking red state, period. WI and MI are Pipe dreams.
>>
>>72971255
Belgium is correct
>>
File: 1457506587073.png.jpg (64 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1457506587073.png.jpg
64 KB, 500x328
only if we meme harder

meme with all your heart!
>>
>>72972633
If they has as little concern for Clinton's chances as they claim they wouldn't be shitting their pants daily about Trump being the nominee.
>>
>>72971547
Only the illegals will vote for her.
>>
>>72972420
>American Public Education
Not even once
>>
>>72971255
I would love to see my state turn red
we lost over half our manufacturing jobs thanks to fucking outsourcing
>>
>>72972563
Canada turned into Sweden last year, so even with me dying 35 million more swedes was just borned.
Fucking leaf.
>>
>>72972633
Hillary will win Virginia easily. Virginia has been a blue state since 2008.
>>
>>72971696
Ha. That's a fucking good one XD

She shouldn't be allowed to run. She should be in jail
>>
>>72971059
fuck swedes
>>
it won't be that easy and I certainly wouldn't get my hopes up
>>
I think Cali will go to Hillary the Cunt.
>>
>>72971547
>the mexicans will vote for Hillary
1. The Mexicans are not 100% against Trump's message. Let's say that you were a legal immigrant to Canada. Would you really rant, rave, or even give a fuck, if Canada required people from your country to do the same fucking thing that you had to do to move in?
2. 17% of Americans are Latino.
3. Latinos have the lowest turnout rate in the US. (40%)
>>
>>72971059
the blue state in pick related is where the large part of swedish migrants went.
>>
File: aipac.jpg (8 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
aipac.jpg
8 KB, 281x180
JOE BIDEN DEMOCRAT NOMINEE ALL EXPECTATIONS OF A NORMAL ELECTION DEAD.
>>
>>72973191
PA?
>>
>>72973949

Hundreds if thousands if finnish too. Many of them got registered as swedish and Norwegians because burgers thought everyone in one boat must be from the same country
>>
>>72974589
Not sorry, finngolia. Also, Minnesota is literally the Sweden of America. The cities are full of Somalis
>>
File: sabatocuck.png (216 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
sabatocuck.png
216 KB, 600x428
Well, we could. Here's Larry Sabato's current projections.

Idaho, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Arizona, Indiana, Alaska, and Missouri are pretty much locks for Donald. I think we can concede California, Oregon, Washington State, Illinois, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, and Maryland.

That leaves us with a couple of blocs of states: Rust Belt (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin), Corn Hell (Minnesota and Iowa), Upper South (Virginia and North Carolina), West (Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico), Metro New York (New York and New Jersey) and Florida.

Trump can win in the Rust Belt bloc by pounding Clinton on NAFTA. If he can successfully tie Hillary to Bill and Bill to NAFTA, the rank-and-file union members that are the base of the Democratic party in those states will abandon Hillary en masse.

Corn Hell is tricky. If social conservatives hate Hillary enough to vote Trump, Iowa is his. Minnesota is probably going Dem but he does have a shot if the NAFTA rhetoric resonates around Minneapolis.

Upper South is outside of Trump's wheelhouse and I think the most likely group of states for him to lose. Virginia is driven by cucked DC-area voters that work directly for the federal government and do exactly what the DNC tells them to, and the Republican base social conservatives that vote solely off of wedge issues. NC is filled with Charlotte/Triangle trannys and more of those Virginia down-state social conservative voters. If he can stay on message and keep Hillary from speaking at length on bullshit wedge issues North Carolina should be an easy win but Virginia is so cucked to the northern part of the state and the northern part of the state is so cucked to the democratic party I don't see a Republican winning that state again for a long time.

1/2
>>
>>72976196
2/2

West is easy. Economy and immigration makes for easy wins in New Mexico and Nevada. As long as he doesn't allow Clinton to hammer him on the environment Colorado is winnable too. Do not take the bait, Colorado media will try to get some soundbites about marijuana. If he can deflect and use those questions to talk about illegal immigrants and their criminal activites, he's golden. Start talking about drugs and the mindless legion of weedheads will get riled up and off their asses long enough to vote for Hillary, or if he openly supports legalization it will cost him votes elsewhere.

Metro New York rests solely on how much the NYC area loves Trump and whether or not New Yorkers remember how terrible of a senator HRC was for them. Issues are not important, this is a popularity contest.

Florida is Florida, Trump is king of the boomers and can only lose here if he goes off message and threatens medicare or social security.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.