[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: c.png (424 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
c.png
424 KB, 1000x554
Was he right?
>>
>>72970976
Winnie was based until WW2...
The man because stupid in his old age.
Mosley should have replaced him, then we wouldn't have to fight Germany...
>>
>loses the election
>hurrr democracy sucks

I hate it when people idolize Churchill
>>
>>72970976

Yup.

The only problem is that all the other options are worse.
>>
>>72970976
So you are suggesting that I raise an army and appoint myself as the nation's new god emperor? I don't know, I did have my afternoon planned already.
>>
>>72970976
Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
-Winston Churchill

Democracy is definitely a broken system but what's a better alternative?
>>
>>72971339
>Reply
our current democratic-republic hybrid system
>>
>>72970976
He's right because people actually voted for him
>>
Yes. Read Moldbug.
>>
>>72971105
Basically
He was a piece of shit
>Started his career killing Boers who literally did nothing wrong
>Gained a seat in politics by being a cunt
>Hated the idea of Germans being allowed to exist simply because they outdid his dying empire
>Wanted the government to control everything people did
>>72971162
I dunno man, a Roman esque Republic is pretty fucking boss
What we have is pretty damn perfect too but we probably should have added a clause to the constitution bestowing death by mob to anyone who illegally altered the constitution or broke it's laws
>>
Yes.

>>72971080
Please leave this green and pleasant land

>>72972398
Boers are the niggest people in Africa.
>>
>>72970976
Heinlein had it right.
Non-citizens live decent lives, but have no vote nor can get into politics. If you want to vote, contribute with more than just taxes, and become a citizen.
>>
>>72970976
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>72971080
You know the truth.
>>72973048
You fail to realise that Mosley toppling Churchill would have saved millions upon millions of British, French, German and Jewish lives (they would have been relocated to Madagascar instead of being killed later on).
>>
>>72970976
Maybe not

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd

The average individual is horribly wrong at guessing the number of jelly beans, but in the aggregate...

Also the only alternative to the whims of a lot of stupid people is the whims of a few stupid elite. Stupid people are much better at managing their own lives than managing the lives of an entire nation.
>>
>>72970976
No he's a dirty Anglo boi
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.