[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the deal with Jews? Why do they own everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: austin seriously.png (127 KB, 245x271) Image search: [Google]
austin seriously.png
127 KB, 245x271
So what's the deal with Jews? Why do they own everything?
>>
A Jew once explained this to me. He said it was because we were so stupid that we wouldn't let them farm crops and we allowed only them to lend money.

It almost seems like legal arbitrage.
>>
>>72970507
Because we're Big Goys
>>
They are just pawns for the pedo-assassination-mafia complex.
>>
>>72970507
oy vey dont make me sic my goy slayer brock lesnar on you
>>
File: ivanka_baby_jew.png (733 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
ivanka_baby_jew.png
733 KB, 980x490
>>72970507
They are the master race.
>>
File: 53434534.jpg (8 KB, 220x253) Image search: [Google]
53434534.jpg
8 KB, 220x253
>>72970507
Because they got a centuries long headstart on money lending and usury. It's all thanks to Christians.
>>
>>72970787
To be fair, Jesus Christ was allegedly usually exceptionally peaceful, but one time he allegedly flipped out and busted up the money changer tables when they set up shop in the temple.

Maybe Christians got tricked back in to worshiping Jews.
>>
>>72971016
Money changers were all over the place. Rome paid and demanded money in a currency that the people didn't use, and being on the coast of the Mediterranean, there were dozens of other currencies pouring in. Jesus only got angry because they were in the temple.
>>
>>72971464
>because they were in the temple
Why didn't the temple kick them out on their own? Was that a part of the daily holy proceedings?
>>
>>72970764
Would be worth it.
I don't foresee the jews being defeated.
Nutting in a hotty like that until she delivers you a little chosen one is pure win.
Poor bastard would have to be cut though, that would upset me.
>>
>>72970507
usury, nepotism, bribery, corruption, rape, robbery, murder and subverting the nature of a culture it lives within.

Take a good look at Israel and then study how they have distinguished themselves throughout history.

there's a clear pattern

Either they're corrupt or the whole world and everyone in it is an antisemite
>>
File: 03.March-1941-17.jpg (372 KB, 732x1130) Image search: [Google]
03.March-1941-17.jpg
372 KB, 732x1130
>>72972319
it's the latter, goyim
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.