[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Hilary respond to terrorist attacks in the US and wars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (543 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
543 KB, 2048x1365
How will Hilary respond to terrorist attacks in the US and wars? Will she defend the US well enough for 8 years to keep the US the strongest country?
>>
>>72969910
Can you be president from jail?
>>
>>72969910
Well after San Bernadino she started off by condemning "Islamophobia" and saying that white people needed to give up their guns to prevent another attack. That should give you an idea of what to expect from her.
>>
9/11 happened 15 years ago, during a Republican presidency. The best thing she can do for starters, is to not do whatever the Republicans were doing.
>>
File: peaches.jpg (241 KB, 1280x1007) Image search: [Google]
peaches.jpg
241 KB, 1280x1007
>>72969910
im
>>
>>72969910
As a Clinton supporter myself I hope she will continue the foreign policy of President Obama. Even being a little more hawkish is okay.

I would like her to finish off Assad. Destroy ISIL. Punish Russia. Make Iran abide by the terms of the deal. Keep Beijing in check. Continue opening up Cuba and isolate North Korea. Add Ukraine and Georgia to NATO.
>>
>>72970148
Just stop it with that nonsense.
>>
Sure. The next time a plane flies into a building, it'll just be "workplace violence." After all, to pilots, an airplane is their workplace.
>>
File: 911bushkeptussafe2.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
911bushkeptussafe2.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>72969910
Don't worry. Republicans know how to keep America safe.
>>
>>72969910
Less freedom for citizens. More domestic spying, and importing more terrorists. She will restrict gun ownership domestically, while selling arms to foreign countries at a furious pace.
>>
File: image.gif (250 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
250 KB, 500x346
She will avoid talking about radical islam and call it something else while the country burns around her.

She will instead call for gun control and death to all FUCKING WHITE MALES.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 600x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 600x618
>>72971013
>>
>>72971101
I'm a white male and I am voting for Hillary
>>
>>72969910
Considering her track record with confidential information she will give our nuclear codes to isis.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 660x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 660x304
>>72971173
Why? Are you suicidal? Because if you are that is just another reason to grab your guns.
>>
>>72970666
>Assad did nothing wrong and you want her to support extremist rebels over the established government
>Punish Russia for what? Fighting ISIL better than the US has so far?
>Most Cubans oppose American tourism and capitalist occupation
>North Korea's getting close to another famine. You really want to starve their children just to destabilize ANOTHER government?!
>>
File: 1434155611454.jpg (111 KB, 800x499) Image search: [Google]
1434155611454.jpg
111 KB, 800x499
>>72970903
Why are these "asians" so hostile anyways?

It's like we're being attacked by sushi chefs and chinese acrobats on a daily basis...
>>
>>72969910
She will do what Goldman Sachs will tell her, think as Bush but much more in feminist and diversity line.
>>
>>72971278
No I'm not and I do not own any firearms. I support gun control.
>>
>>72969910
>How will Hilary respond to terrorist attacks in the US and wars?
She won't have a TV in her prison cell, so it'll take her a while to learn about it.
>Will she defend the US well enough for 8 years to keep the US the strongest country?
8 years is too short, at least a 20 year sentence will be enough to protect the USA from convicted treasoners.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.