[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that Donald Drumpf can't become president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Friendly reminder that Donald Drumpf can't become president because he's already been disqualified.
>>
Oh well looks like I'm a #cruzmis-

Oh wait
>>
>>72969466
Friendly reminder that the White house has a democratic president
>>
>>72969466

Friendly reminder that they meant it in a metaphorical way you fucking autist
>>
>>72969466
>he thinks the whitehouse gets to decide who can or can't be president
>>
nice shill thread
>>
>>72969466
sage

see ya later fuckboy :^)
>>
>>72969466
Friendly reminder that the President has executive power to stop aliens who are under suspicion of compromising US interests from entering the US
>>
Kek
The plan he suggested, is already scribed Into the U.S. Code
Immigration can be suspended by a president temporarily to determine the safety of letting said group
Immigrate.

Oh Britbong.

> go brush your teefers
>>
>>72969606
Are you retarded? This came straight from THE WHITE HOUSE. He's finished. Bernie will be running uncontested.
>>
Quick, someone post the Facebook exchange on this before it 404s.
>>
>>72969466
>the Obama administration has full authority over deciding who our next president will be

Shari'a education, everyone.
>>
>>72969759
Well good thing the WHITE HOUSE doesn't have the authority to ban Trump from running since the US Code allows all his policies.
>>
>>72969759
* sniff *sniff
I smell sarcasm
>>
>>72969747
And was used on Iraqis by Obama already.
>>
>>72969466
President has complete power and authority when it comes to denying people entrance into the nation.
>>
>>72969864
Ayyyyooolmao
>>
>>72969466
Nice shitpost
>>
Pretty sure I've read an excerpt from the Constitution that says Muslims shouldn't be allowed in the US.
It may have been a fake but
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.