[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"If Donald Trump is president of the United States, it will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1461365842171.jpg (6 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
1461365842171.jpg
6 KB, 276x183
"If Donald Trump is president of the United States, it will be the end of the world." -Jennifer Lawrence

Why am I just hearing this now?
>>
>if we don't give everyone free shit and take in sand dindus from the middle east, it will be the end of the world
lefties are mentally ill
>>
Wha? And what's the silver lining?
She's an idiot that got picked to be important.
Like I care what she has to say about Anything
>>
establishment politics and mainstream media are the same thing

ignore it
>>
>>72969331
Idc bitch
>>
>>72969331
"Uninformed opinion" -Some dumb bitch
>>
>>72969331
These people are disconnected from everyday reality, I don't now why people would give a fuck about his opinion, especially when she is just an hollywood bimbo who would be obsolete in 10 years.
>>
>>72969331
>"it will be the end of the world."

Implying this would be a bad thing.
>>
>>7296933
People on the left are so fucking dramatic
>>
>>72969331
I think this is hilarious because the president really can't do that much

These people think he is better than he actually is
>>
File: baby giraffe.jpg (69 KB, 556x720) Image search: [Google]
baby giraffe.jpg
69 KB, 556x720
>>72969742
This
>>
>>72969331
>I try to stay more relevant than my naked body parts are
--t. fat bitch
>>
>>72969331
"If Thomas Jefferson is president of the United States, your children will be murdered and your wives will be raped." -Some Federalist Cuck who Supported the British
>>
>>72969331
Question: what is the wall going to be made of? Bricks? Cast iron? Concrete?
>>
>>72972390
Tittymeat
>>
>>72972390
Salt, from all the tears shed by leftists
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.