[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would people actually kill eachother in a war between Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: ismael-habib.jpg (32 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
ismael-habib.jpg
32 KB, 700x405
Would people actually kill eachother in a war between Canada and the USA? I can't see two white(ish), english-speaking nations engaging in all-out hypothetical conflict.
>>
you've obviously never been to southern ontario.
>>
File: Canadian Sniper.jpg (95 KB, 780x667) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Sniper.jpg
95 KB, 780x667
>>
>>72967194
>I can't see two white(ish), english-speaking nations engaging in all-out hypothetical conflict.
>what is the civil war
it would be a war of ideologies.
cancucks and americans are buy in large much different thinkers.
>>
Pretty sure it would end in a culling of urbanites and liberals instead of a war of borders.
>>
>>72967197
hardly, we have very similar individual moral codes, canada just lacks the race relations and the economy to be in the position the US is in.
>>
>>72967199
>witnessed
This
>>
I would be willing to house Canadians if they brought over their SVT-40s and other milsurp goodies for cheap.
>>
>>72967194
>I can't see two white(ish), english-speaking nations engaging in all-out hypothetical conflict
Remember the Revolution, War of 1812, the Civil War.

I like to think we'll all gang up on Quebec, though
>>
>>72967202
This. Fuck the Frenchies.
>>
>>72967194

Depends, I've lived in North Dakota my whole life so I know many Canadians and wouldn't want to fight against them. A southerner may not feel the same way.
>>
>>72967204
Fuck Canada, nothing good about it
>>
In international relations 101 they explain that this is exactly why groups that perceive themselves as similar to one another are unlikely to go to war with one another.
>>
File: 1461851435860.jpg (61 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1461851435860.jpg
61 KB, 780x439
>>72967194
>Would people actually kill eachother in a war between Canada and the USA?

Do you really think Canada would let the Americans win so easily?
>>
>>72967194
only in the sense that by the time that happens, america will be 80% mexican and canada will be trying to stop the cancer from spreading northwards
>>
>>72967208
They will be 70% Chinese at that point
>>
>>72967194
War or no war, I'm down to kill Canadians. From what I see on /k/, they're a bunch of whiny cunts that can't seem to shut the fuck up about their gun laws.

Yeah, I'll give them an ak. That and some bullets.
>>
I wouldn't want to, most of my friends are Americans.
>>
>>72967204

Nah man. They gave us Anne of Green Gables, The Cat Came Back, and Reboot. That's half my childhood right there.
>>
>>72967212
Reboot fucking sucked, opinion disregarded
>>
>>72967196
>guerilla sniper in Canada using Barrett M82(?)
>anything but an SVT-40 or SKS

Also why is he so close
>>
>>72967214
Because it's a stupid comic and not representative of a real insurgency or invasion?
>>
Lots of my bros are Canadians. One of them died when I was a kid. His parents and I stay in touch. She sent me one of his Airborne shirts. I wore it the other day at an airshow. If he were still alive we would have talked non-stop about all the cool shit that was there, so I guess it was my way of bringing him with me. The Canadian paratroopers that do their expo at airshows all over came over, asked me about it, I told them, one of them hugged me and gave me some stickers.

Canada is too nice to go to war with.
>>
>>72967215
Can we have another thread about why ignorant artists shouldn't draw guns? It feels good.
>>
>>72967213

You have no idea what you missed, anon. Bob was your friend. He fought for your bits' freedom.
>>
File: 1462203576762.jpg (725 KB, 688x776) Image search: [Google]
1462203576762.jpg
725 KB, 688x776
im down with it as long as we get to burn quebec and montreal to the fucking ground and remove the asshole frenchies, and leave the English-Canadians alone.
>>
>>72967203
Fuck you, bud
>>
File: DSC09720.jpg (198 KB, 1600x1068) Image search: [Google]
DSC09720.jpg
198 KB, 1600x1068
>>72967194

>Americans invade Canada
>Occupy towns
>Set up roadblocks
>Bunch of fucking dicks
>Don't invite them to come play backyard hockey
>Don't include them in any sledding, mudding or rips of any kind
>Catcall from the rig
>Charge them triple at Tims

You're all in for a shit rotation, but feel free to waste your time and money trying to police a landmass the size of Canada.
>>
>>72967219
I just realized that's not Randall Clark, that's the Courier wearing Joshua Graham's Armor and Daniel's Hat, carrying the Survivalist's Rifle. Did everyone use that kit after playing HH?
>>
>>72967219
Fuck off we're not all entitled whiny bitch like in montreal
>>
Why in the world we would we ever go to war against our Canabros?
>>
>>72967217
Meh. I wouldn't be able to draw something like a car, so I cut them some slack.
>>
>>72967194

Never say never but unless Canada somehow posed an existential threat or were more accurately perceived as such the US generally ignores the anti-Americanism from Canada's intellectual and political elite.

Anything America and Americans can buy from Canada they get at a fair price and ditto for Canadians. A fight between the both would be bloody and bitter, b/c Canada's military perennially underfunded and undersized generally train and mostly fight by big boys' rules (when allowed to I suppose) and ditto for MURICA. And in this case the US would want to take Canada whole and that does include the Canadian military since they would be more than adequate for cannon fodder. And no given Canadian population's proximity to the US border and often very populated areas of the US, nuking Maplesyrupstan might be quite low on the list of shit to do.
>>
>>72967219

Quebec is great though.

Their federal representation sucks ass for the rest of the country and they're regressive when it comes to /k/ related activities, but as a destination and a place to live, goddamn it's fun in every other respect.

I hitch hiked, drank and fucked my way between Chicoutimi and Montreal a few years back and wish I could lead that lifestyle forever. Europe lite.
>>
>>72967227
>and a place to live, goddamn it's fun

What are 51% income taxes

Not as fun as it sounds, populated by a bunch of degenerate liberal fucktards who'd elect killary in a heartbeat
>>
>>72967194
I would wager yes. The soldiers would kill each other if told to. That i, if, there isn't a coup because something fucking odd is going on.
>>
>>72967222
I used Randall's version of the ranger armor.
>>
>>72967228
This, Canada is like California but cold and with French people instead of Mexicans. We should Iraq Canada, but peacefully and only Trudeau gets killed in a car accident while driving on an icy road.
>>
>>72967228

>What are 51% income taxes

That legitimately sucks homeboy, but you and I may be in considerably different tax brackets.

>degenerate liberal fucktards who'd elect killary

With cool art and good live music everywhere, beer in the corner store, sexually liberated french girls in summer dresses, and incredible nightlife? I think I can find a way to hide my power level and not sperg about MUH GUN RIGHTS long enough to have a good time.

Don't get me wrong, northern BC is and always will be home for me due to pace, economics and /k/ related activities, but Quebec was very good to me.
>>
>>72967222
I used ranger armor and the survivalists rifle.
>>
>>72967233
And Boone's beret the whole game. Unless in radiation, then I used the respirator.
>>
>>72967233
I just used the GRA Assault Carbine and the Light Machine Gun.

Pull the trigger til the noise stops.
>>
>>72967198

Pro tip: Canadian voting demographics are completely different than the U.S. Case in point, in Ontario, the Conservative Party has its strongholds in suburban neighbourhoods in the urban South. The NDP (social democrats) have their strongholds in the rural North.

So if you killed off all the urbanites in Canada you would basically destroy all the Cuckservstives and DUDE 2016 LMAOs and turn Canada into a worker's state run by trade unions.
>>
>>72967222
>Assassin Suit (has 6 AR mag pouches)
>Desert Ranger Helmet
>Survivalist's Rifle or Service Rifle
>>
>>72967228

Boo fucking hoo. Wouldn't you have to be making over $200k to get taxed that hard?
>>
>>72967194
>White people wouldn't kill each other
How old/deluded are you?
>>
>>72967194
Maybe? If the US decided to invade for resources of to annex us, I wouldn't hesitate to defend my homeland.
If it was over ideology, as long as the American leaders aren't trying to establish a Christian caliphate then I'd probably be okay with it.
>>
>>72967228
>51% income tax
Are you a fucking billionare? Stop lying nigger.
>>
>>72967196
there's tim hortons in the US though...
>love dem iced capps
>>
>>72967194
>USA
>Canada
>either one white
It'll be a war between chinks and hispanics
>>
>>72967202
I second the idea of ganging up on the frogs.
>>
>>72967243
Spics would get fucked.

Either by chinaman hordes or chicom nukes.
>>
>>72967222
i never bother playing honest hearts, boring as fuck 2 hour snoozefest

honestly, everything except OWB fucking sucked. OWB, however, was fucking great.
>>
File: strielok.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
strielok.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
>>72967194
>I can't see two white(ish), Ukrainian-speaking nations engaging in all-out hypothetical conflict.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.