[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you assassinate shillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 4chan Cringe.png (2 MB, 1776x1648) Image search: [Google]
4chan Cringe.png
2 MB, 1776x1648
It'd have to be a poison of some sort, or maybe a heart attack gun, something cold war-era. But I feel like this is going to be the best hope for the world to have this cunt taken out. Post your ideas
>>
>>72966539
Nice try, FBI
>>
>>72966539
>Get some lads who will die for their country
>Dress them up as Redcoats
>Send them America
>Hillary going down the street
>Kill her 18th century style.
>Lay a British Union of Fascist flag on her body.
>Go back home.
>>
I mean... I feel like the FBI would condone her getting offed
>>
>>72966742
Cram some teabags down her throat for good measure
>>
>>72966539
FBI-chan, please stop this
>>
>>72966539

I would find her guilty of the charges people currently want to bring against her, then through a court of law, sentence her to death by hanging for high treason.
>>
>>72966539
Read her the charges against her, tell her the punishment rendered is death and put a .50 into the back of her skull in a public place for all the retarded liberals to see.
>>
pretend to be a Bernie supporter
>>
.50 BMGs are legal in the US, besides, she's against assault weapons. Just wait for her motorcade to drive through Dallas, where you tell the FBI to fuck off.
>>
No assassination, no, that would be far too easy for the bitch to get out. I want to see Trump bullying her into tears during the debate, to the point where she can't control herself and gets a stroke that will paralyze her for the rest of her life. The cunt, sentenced to wheelchair, would be a drooling, barely speaking, vegetable burden for her hellspawn family, while ghosts of marines from Benghazi, ambassador Stevens and Vince Foster haunt her in her dreams.
>>
1. Assassination and murder is nigger behavior and inherently Degenerate.

2. If the FBI does there job she will be indicted and charged for a LOT of shit shes done
>>
Greetings, fellow civilians!

I propose an in person meetup to discuss our ideas regarding this subject. Kindly post your addresses and phone numbers and I will take it upon myself to organize our little pow wow.
>>
>>72967356

What's it like being 17?
>>
File: 1462324835705.png (245 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1462324835705.png
245 KB, 491x491
>>72966539
Nice try, FBI
>>
>>72966539
You aren't clever, NSA
>>
>>72968068
What's it like not understanding a comic reference from the 70s and 80s?
>>
>the president has any real power
>it's not career politicians in congress, state governors, and the supreme court

You're the kind of voter presidential candidates love.
>>
File: 1460339166180.jpg (62 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
1460339166180.jpg
62 KB, 450x304
Dear Fbaifu,

Just do your job and arrest her.
>>
Wait for a military tribunal to sentence the bitch to death for high treason.
>>
File: 1383681657089.jpg (281 KB, 580x568) Image search: [Google]
1383681657089.jpg
281 KB, 580x568
>>72966539
>That pic
>>
Still working out the details but it involves emus.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.